Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha (62176 Views)

If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! / Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo / Nairalander And Twin Brother Swags At Onitsha Mall- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by folake873: 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
Pls, where can I buy hospital equipment and medical consumables....
Such as, cotton wool, examination glove, Malaria test strip, Hepatitis b test strip and others...
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 6:19am On Apr 26, 2021
folake873:
Pls, where can I buy hospital equipment and medical consumables....
Such as, cotton wool, examination glove, Malaria test strip, Hepatitis b test strip and others...

ogboogwu international market. its close to uga junction if u re coming from asaba bridgehead
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Reyo01: 6:55pm On May 01, 2021
Good evening, please I want to buy American clothes for children, where do I find it in Onitsha? Thank
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 3:48pm On May 03, 2021
Reyo01:
Good evening, please I want to buy American clothes for children, where do I find it in Onitsha? Thank

main market ,onitsha

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by psylliumhusk1: 4:12pm On May 03, 2021
Please I need a flatbed truck that can move a 2.5 tonne gas tank from Anambra to lekki .
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Derajeth(m): 10:52pm On May 03, 2021
Well-done bro, you're doing a great job. keep it up. Please can you forward your number to me on 07083608329.Thanks.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Danniee(m): 6:42am On May 04, 2021
Good morning, pls where can I buy Water bottle and Food flask in Onitsha, if possible the contact/address of wholesaler.
Thanks in expectation.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 10:22am On May 04, 2021
Danniee:
Good morning, pls where can I buy Water bottle and Food flask in Onitsha, if possible the contact/address of wholesaler.
Thanks in expectation.

ogboefere market, close to electromart market along the express if u re coming from asaba

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 10:23am On May 04, 2021
psylliumhusk1:
Please I need a flatbed truck that can move a 2.5 tonne gas tank from Anambra to lekki .

there are many trucks here. so which ever one u need dey
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 10:24am On May 04, 2021
Derajeth:
Well-done bro, you're doing a great job. keep it up. Please can you forward your number to me on 07083608329.Thanks.

send a whatsapp message on d number on my signature
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Danniee(m): 11:05am On May 04, 2021
Thanks a lot sir,
Pls what of toys?
antivirushop:

ogboefere market, close to electromart market along the express if u re coming from asaba

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by BeatriceD: 8:48pm On May 04, 2021
Pls I also intend to buy toys in bulk at good rate. Pls which market can I visit?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 12:20am On May 08, 2021
BeatriceD:
Pls I also intend to buy toys in bulk at good rate. Pls which market can I visit?

main market,onitsha
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by olutekunbii: 12:34am On May 14, 2021
Please where in main market can I get tailoring materials like tread, lining, tape rule, machine oil, machine niddles etc.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 1:47pm On May 15, 2021
olutekunbii:
Please where in main market can I get tailoring materials like tread, lining, tape rule, machine oil, machine niddles etc.
bright street
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Zenithh: 7:50pm On May 17, 2021
Pls antivirushop where can I get, cornflakes,milo,milk,oats(beverages measured in bags) for sale I am opening a new consumable shop

Am I really going to see them there. If yes, I would also like u connect me to a trusted seller of these items so that we can connect

And pls anyone here in these beverage biz? If yes pls how’s the turnover like? Just quote this post pls

Thanks
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Zenithh: 7:52pm On May 17, 2021
Pls i also need info on baby diapers connect me to a seller. Thanks
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Zenithh: 8:27am On May 18, 2021
antivirushop:

Relief market. there u can also buy condiments, drinks, etc in large quantities. I even have a shop in that market

pls direction to ur shop...i need stuff to buy
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Wisedove(m): 9:17am On May 18, 2021
I've been following this page for a week now and I must commend antivirushop for a job well done.
Sir, I started selling building materials months ago and I have been stocking my shop by buying from wholesale stores here (Ondo State, Akure to be precise)
However I want to go a little more deeper into the business thus I'm the verge of choosing buying in wholesale here or traveling down to Onitcha.
I have just 400k to restock, now I don't even know if I should decide to embark on the journey down to Onitcha to buy will worth it profitwise considering the amount of money I have and transportation.

Please sir with the amount I have do you think it worth it?
Location, Akure Ondo State
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 10:05am On May 18, 2021
Zenithh:
Pls antivirushop where can I get, cornflakes,milo,milk,oats(beverages measured in bags) for sale I am opening a new consumable shop

Am I really going to see them there. If yes, I would also like u connect me to a trusted seller of these items so that we can connect

And pls anyone here in these beverage biz? If yes pls how’s the turnover like? Just quote this post pls

Thanks

relief market .onitsha
provision is a daily sales biz wit high turnover but with very low profit margin
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 10:10am On May 18, 2021
Wisedove:
I've been following this page for a week now and I must commend antivirushop for a job well done.
Sir, I started selling building materials months ago and I have been stocking my shop by buying from wholesale stores here (Ondo State, Akure to be precise)
However I want to go a little more deeper into the business thus I'm the verge of choosing buying in wholesale here or traveling down to Onitcha.
I have just 400k to restock, now I don't even know if I should decide to embark on the journey down to Onitcha to buy will worth it profitwise considering the amount of money I have and transportation.

Please sir with the amount I have do you

think it worth it?
Location, Akure Ondo State

it depends on d type of building matrrial u sell. if u re not a bulk buyer long distance buuing might not favour u bc of transport costs. but still u stilll have to research and check if its more profitable buying from there or here. u need to do the plus and minus.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 10:11am On May 18, 2021
Zenithh:
Pls i also need info on baby diapers connect me to a seller. Thanks
relief market and.main market
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by zinodizt: 1:07pm On May 31, 2021
antivirushop:
HW57
THis mifi works with all nigerian 4g networks .mtn, airtel,9mobile, glo(both band3 and band28), ntel, spectranet,swift, smile.

it has a 3000mah battery that lasts more than 12hours on a single charge. it has support for ussd, more coverage etc. it has lcd screen display

if u need let me know
how much is this
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by omalicha2: 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
God bless you
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by optimistic1234: 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
Good one Op.
How can I get a clearance of female/male jeans @10k per bundle?
I'm a serious buyer, please.
Respond ASAP
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 6:22am On Jun 08, 2021
zinodizt:
how much is this

the one available now is d one without lcd screen. all other features are same. price 14k . battery actually lasts more than 24hours on a single charge while in.use
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 6:23am On Jun 08, 2021
optimistic1234:
Good one Op. How can I get a clearance of female/male jeans @10k per bundle? I'm a serious buyer, please. Respond ASAP
main market .to get such ssles it had to be.sesrched for.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Soniabrenda2: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
Pls where can I get ok clothes. I mean the Bale and how much is it now.

If am going for counting, when do they open bales pls
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 4:31am On Jun 18, 2021
Soniabrenda2:
Pls where can I get ok clothes. I mean the Bale and how much is it now.

If am going for counting, when do they open bales pls
main market
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by LKO(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2021
antivirushop:

main market

Thinking of adding books to my business in August, as schools begins new session in September. Please where can I get notebooks, school bag for primary and secondary school students in Onitsha at very low prices? Thanks.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
LKO:

Thinking of adding books to my business in August, as schools begins new session in September. Please where can I get notebooks, school bag for primary and secondary school students in Onitsha at very low prices? Thanks.

main market

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by TariEnoch(m): 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
No 29 veen road South Onitsha anambra state.

Please someone should please find out whether the mentioned address above is selling camera equipments. I want to confirm before sending money for the person to waybill some equipments for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply)

Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) / Hilarious No Smoking Sign At An Nnpc Mega Station (pictured) / Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.