Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them (16044 Views)

Parents With Sickle Cell Kids How Do You Cope? / If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) / Steps In Raising Children With Healthy Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
Brightgem:
Kikikiki! This is serious. We hail thee in thy hooliganic endeavors!
Thanks!!! grin
Re: Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them by ITbomb(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
BASIC COURTESY AND MANNERS

A child taught properly and given guidance shows good manners. Kids should be taught to greet their peers and adults alike. They should be taught to clean after themselves as it makes them more responsible at an early age. They should be taught table manners, taught to thank their parents or providers after a meal, after a gift or after a service rendered them. This teaches them gratefulness rather than entitlement, which is a problem with many adults in today’s world.

Abusing an elderly gateman or houseboy and allowing your child to join in breeds Disrespect but most parents do not understand that

1 Like

Re: Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them by Yankee101: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
Like flog em

Don't spare the rod and spoil the child
Re: Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them by idonhammer: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
Let me add More, festac town,mile 1 diobu port Harcourt,sabongari kano.

StrikeBack:
Try not raise your kids in the following areas

1. Ajegunle
2. Okokomaiko
3.Makoko
4. Ogbor hills Aba

That's all .

Don't quote
Re: Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them by mmsen: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
Self defense is important but telling them about 'god' is nonsense. Anybody with a brain can see how well that has worked out for the majority of the population.
Re: Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them by nlPoster: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
Op you could tweak your thread title a little, to avoid sounding so negative and condemnatory.
Re: Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them by TerrorSquad147: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
StrikeBack:
Try not raise your kids in the following areas

1. Ajegunle
2. Okokomaiko
3.Makoko
4. Ogbor hills Aba

That's all .

Don't quote
even bariga, oworonshoki, obalende, Lagos Island, etc...
Re: Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them by nlPoster: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
VillageHead:
Na God go help us for this one

So, you're not morally bankrupt but you're calling on an elderly leader to come and clean your gutters in AJ city?

Don't get confused by those who liked your post.
Re: Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them by VillageHead: 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
nairalandposter:

So, you're not morally bankrupt but you're calling on an elderly leader to come and clean your gutters in AJ city?

Mr Moral Agent!

So an elderly leader that has taken up cleaning of gutters as a hubby is only fit to clean gutters in Obalande but not fit to clean the ones in our dear A.J. city?

Are we not part and parcel of lagos state?

Does Obalande have more population than A.J. city?

Did Obalande vote for APC more than A.J. city?
Re: Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them by nlPoster: 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
VillageHead:

*blah* etc

You're showing hypocrisy on this thread, that's all.

besides, I'm sure Ajegunle did not send you message.
Re: Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them by VillageHead: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
nairalandposter:

You're showing hypocrisy on this thread, that's all.

besides, I'm sure Ajegunle did not send you message.

grin

Re: Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them by nlPoster: 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
VillageHead:
*blah*

grin

well, at least I'm not a hypocrite. grin

Re: Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them by VillageHead: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
nairalandposter:

well, at least I'm not a hypocrite. grin

Re: Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them by VillageHead: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
nairalandposter:

well, at least I'm not a hypocrite. grin grin

You still make bold to announce that you are not a hypocrite but you are impersonating Owo blow. grin

Are you such a low lifer that you aren't proud of yourself? grin
Re: Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them by nlPoster: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
VillageHead:
**envy**
Re: Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them by nlPoster: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
VillageHead:

You still make bold to announce that you are not a hypocrite but you are impersonating Owo blow. grin

I am a low lifer and am not proud of myself? grin

I see you lack comprehension, where in the post did I say I was the person in the photo which is online?

Don't change the topic which is about your hypocrisy and the fact that you're morally bankrupt.

You're very foolish if I didn't complain about your own photo but you're complaining about my post. Thin skinned much?
Re: Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them by nlPoster: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
@ Village head

Re: Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them by nlPoster: 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
I dont know who he is, thanks for informing me.
Re: Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them by VillageHead: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
nairalandposter:

I see you lack comprehension, where in the post did I say I was the person in the photo which is online?

Don't change the topic which is about your hypocrisy and the fact that you're morally bankrupt too?

You're very foolish if I didn't complain about your own photo but you're complaining about my post. Thin skinned much?

Are you just learning that I am not only hypocritical but morally bankrupt? grin

By posting a picture of a yahoo boy with heavy wards of cash, what impression were you trying to create?

He's your role model I think? grin

You are one of the reasons old and senile men still clinch tightly to power in Nigeria. grin
Re: Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them by nlPoster: 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
VillageHead:

Are you just learning that I am not only hypocritical but morally bankrupt? grin

Yes.

By posting a picture of a yahoo boy with heavy wards of cash, what impression were you trying to create?

Who is the boy in your own photo? he could also be a yahoo boy or do you know him like you know this other person?

He's your role model I think? grin

No, if he comes to Christ I could encourage him. Besides, is the topic not about morally bankrupt, so preach on that. grin

You are one of the reasons old and senile men still clinch tightly to power in Nigeria. grin

You've lost me here but we were discussing your refusal to clean your dirty gutter but expecting an elderly leader to come and do it for you? Shame, nah grin

And, let me ask, why are you so angry?
Re: Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them by VillageHead: 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
nairalandposter:

Yes.

Who is the boy in your own photo? he could also be a yahoo boy or do you know him like you know this other person?

[img]He's your role model I think? grin[/img]

No, if he comes to Christ I could encourage him. beside, is the topic not about morally bankrupt, so preach on that. grin

You've lost me here but we were discussing your refusal to clean your dirty gutter but expecting an elderly leader to come and do it for you? Shame, nah grin

And, let me ask, why are you so angry?

Hunger dey ya body, oya take!

Re: Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them by nlPoster: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
VillageHead:

Hunger dey my body, oya post photos for me to eat!

Re: Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them by VillageHead: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
nairalandposter:

You no go kee me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways Of Preventing Teenage Waywardness? / My Father Always Swears For Us His Children / My Wife Speaks In Tongues And Also Prophecy In Tongue Too -but I Dislike It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.