Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Hepatitis Is Real, Always Go For Check Up. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hepatitis Is Real, Always Go For Check Up. (304 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? / Don't Know What To Order For, Check This / One Of The Best Hospital On The Gulf Of Guinea, went For Check Up On My Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hepatitis Is Real, Always Go For Check Up. by Ballary(m): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
when was the last time you went for hepatitis test,a friend of mine was diagnosed of hepatitis.
it was by special grace of God that he survived, it is more deadly than Aids. always know your status........

(1) (Reply)

Rants Of A Heartbroken Guy / Here Are 8 More Tips To Lose Weight Even Faster / 5 Reasons People Fall Out Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.