Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

One Of The Best Hospital On The Gulf Of Guinea, went For Check Up On My Health - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of The Best Hospital On The Gulf Of Guinea, went For Check Up On My Health (835 Views)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / Couple Born In Same Hospital On Same Day Are Now Getting Married / Nairaland Couples Went For Movies Last Weekend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Best Hospital On The Gulf Of Guinea, went For Check Up On My Health by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
When you talk of best hospital in Gulf of guinea

CLINQUE BIASA got you covered

Thank God after the checking body still da fit

Please if you don't check up on your health my brother or sister start today so you will know what's wrong with you.

Sorry I was not opportune to take pic,don't worry next time I got una covered

Re: One Of The Best Hospital On The Gulf Of Guinea, went For Check Up On My Health by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
angry

Re: One Of The Best Hospital On The Gulf Of Guinea, went For Check Up On My Health by OneCorner: 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Best Hospital On The Gulf Of Guinea, went For Check Up On My Health by Gofwane(m): 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
You don go fvck all these Congo girls without Condom, and now you are beginning to see the signs and symptoms of HIV & GHONOREAH grin that was why you went for checkups. Right?
Re: One Of The Best Hospital On The Gulf Of Guinea, went For Check Up On My Health by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
Gofwane:
You don go fvck all these Congo girls without Condom, and now you are beginning to see the signs and symptoms of HIV & GHONOREAH grin that was why you went for checkups. Right?
chaiiii
So na like this you spoil reach
Gnonoreah na disease

I beg since this year I never do any indopupu guy
Re: One Of The Best Hospital On The Gulf Of Guinea, went For Check Up On My Health by Gofwane(m): 12:46am On Feb 24, 2018
amani63:
chaiiii
So na like this you spoil reach
Gnonoreah na disease

I beg since this year I never do any indopupu guy
grin just wait till the result of the checkup comes out
Re: One Of The Best Hospital On The Gulf Of Guinea, went For Check Up On My Health by Gebbson007(m): 3:58am On Feb 24, 2018
op talk true na cleaner you be for the hospital grin
Re: One Of The Best Hospital On The Gulf Of Guinea, went For Check Up On My Health by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:44am On Feb 24, 2018
Airforce1 syndrome don dey follow this guy small small
Re: One Of The Best Hospital On The Gulf Of Guinea, went For Check Up On My Health by IamAirforce1: 7:46am On Feb 24, 2018
YoungDaNaval:

Lol
Re: One Of The Best Hospital On The Gulf Of Guinea, went For Check Up On My Health by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 24, 2018
Gebbson007:
op talk true na cleaner you be for the hospital grin
if I say make thunder fire you now

Do I wrong God?

Be polite bro
Re: One Of The Best Hospital On The Gulf Of Guinea, went For Check Up On My Health by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 24, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
even if the syndrome the follow me.
I don't care,am here to have fun and laugh

So back off bro
Re: One Of The Best Hospital On The Gulf Of Guinea, went For Check Up On My Health by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 24, 2018
Gofwane:
grin just wait till the result of the checkup comes out
okoo

(1) (Reply)

The Palava Associated With First Date In Naija / MouthAction Episode 2 18+ / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.