Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Do All Virgins Bleed? How Will I Know That She Is A Virgin Then? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do All Virgins Bleed? How Will I Know That She Is A Virgin Then? (1398 Views)

If Sex And Masturbation Brings Bad Luck Why Are All Virgins Not Successful? / Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS / WHEN SHE SAYS AM A VIRGIN THEN THIS HAPPENS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do All Virgins Bleed? How Will I Know That She Is A Virgin Then? by Repez: 6:33am On Oct 25, 2020
UNDERSTANDING VIRGINITY, HYMEN, BLEEDING AND FIRST TIME SEX

1. NOT ALL VIRGINS HAVE HYMEN:
Yes, some ladies do not have hymen and won't bleed the first time they have sex. If you are a honest person, never telling lies (that is why singles should avoid lies, dishonesty, deceit and pretence), if you tell your fiance you are a virgin, he will believe you. Your attitude towards him, other guys and everyone around you will show it. Apart from that, pray to God to give you your own man who will trust, believe you and see marriage beyond virginity. You may not know you don't have hymen till the wedding night and you may want to see a female Doctor to verify before you get shocked on the wedding night so as to know what to tell your fiance.

2. BLEEDING DEPENDS ON THE TYPE OF HYMEN YOU HAVE: Some have thick hymen, light hymen, or very light hymen. If it is very thick, you will bleed much, if light, you may not bleed much so don't bother about having a bucket full of blood on the wedding night. If the place is tight and some blood is seen, that is enough proof you are a virgin!

3. YOU CAN LOSE YOUR HYMEN through inserting objects, wearing tampons or pessaries. Virgins should be careful with using virginal tablets, I will advise you not to use it all, you may push too deep and break your hymen! Source: Internet.

ALSO READ FOR FREE: How to prevent and cure toilet infection below:
https://www.kanyinzcreativityblog.com.ng/2019/10/prevent-toilet-infection-now.html?m=1
Re: Do All Virgins Bleed? How Will I Know That She Is A Virgin Then? by Juan80: 6:45am On Oct 25, 2020
I don't even understand this Sunday virgin hymen class. invest this energy in searching of Covid19 palliative warehouse in your state.

(1) (Reply)

Jungle Justice My Experience In Owerri / This Girl Is Back, But I'm So Sad! / Why I Probably Won't Get Married To A Nigerian Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.