Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! (5277 Views)

Maxindhouse! When Did Satan Get Rulership Of Earth? / The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by wirinet(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
DoctorAlien:

Lol. When I say there are scientists with PhD who hold the Bible to be true, I don't mean PhD in poetry. I mean PhD in those very fields you consider science: Math, physics, biology, chemistry, engineering, medicine, etc.

No PhD holder in physics can hold the view that the earth is 6000 years.
Physics is the letters, alphabet and currency of the material universe. A mere look at our nearest neighbouring galaxy, andromeda with is 2 million light years away, tells you that the light you are seeing now from the galaxy left 2 million years ago.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by LordReed(m): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
wirinet:

Physics is the letters, alphabet and currency of the material universe. A mere look at our nearest neighbouring galaxy, andromeda with is 2 million light years away, tells you that the light you are seeing now from the galaxy left 2 million years ago.

Do not discount the ability of the human mind to hold as true two opposing beliefs. It is quite possible such a person exists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by wirinet(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
LordReed:

Do not discount the ability of the human mind to hold as true two opposing beliefs. It is quite possible such a person exists.
Then that's insanity or at best cognitive dissonance.
How can you believe that the universe is 6,000 years old, but light you are looking at rights now from quasars left 13 billion years ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by LordReed(m): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
wirinet:

Then that's insanity or at best cognitive dissonance.
How can you believe that the universe is 6,000 years old, but light you are looking at rights now from quasars left 13 billion years ago.

Magic. The Christian god's magic powers.
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by chieveboy(m): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
missjo:

The Torah was not originally Jewish? cheesy
This does not deserve a response.

We learn everyday.

The rest of your post is a bit all over the place, i wish it were more concise.
Do you need me to quote other scriptures where God instructed the author to write down his word/message in a book or stone tablet?
There are countless others.

This is because you are inside a box. Christianicity makes you so. Should you have been broadened enough, you would have seen that l addressed your assertions regarding God keeping books through men and that the book is all of God's word. Books have their place...

You once again you kept dwelling on the christianic mentality that who ever asked his word be written on a stone was actually God. You want to broaden your concept of God. God as presented in Christianity has human characteristics. Indeed someone who had once walked the face of the Earth and who took interest in the Middle Easterners and by our standards must have been God...but is that so?

What l needed you to see is truth cannot be captured in a book, God's word cannot be captured in a book, any book. A multimedia device like a computer perhaps may do a better job. This is physics 101. To assert that God's word had been signed and sealed in a certain book is such a religious folly. Most of what you have as "God's word" was actually the words of certain folks whom mankind presumed to be God or Gods.

It will interest you to know there are more than one God which the Bible presented. The one who regretted creating man and who also has a favorite tribe and then the one Jesus referred to as "My father" and maybe more.

2 Likes

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by missjo(f): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

I see. I was actually hoping to discuss the Bible with you. You do have a fair grasp on some of the things I have seen you discuss, and I was hoping to perhaps help you strengthen what you do have. It's a little like I was (only better, in my thinking) a few years ago, and like at least one other person that I met on here a couple months or so ago. But this atmosphere does not lend itself to the kind of tutelage and ministry that helps believers mature in the Truth.

And the Truth is the Bible. There is no truth except what God says. In science, politics, culture, and philosophy, there is a great deal of speculation and falsehood. Whatever you find true in any of that is from the Lord, and you don't need to study them to find such truth. Before I learned the whole Truth of the Bible as a system, my knowledge of science, politics, culture, philosophy, and business, while not mean at all or easily obtained (even if not obtained by orthodox means), left me in significant confusion about what is true and what isn't. Only the Bible makes clear what is true and what isn't. But human arrogance does not respond well to the Bible and we are apt to presume that we ourselves are the measure of truth, so that if we like something, we declare it true, and if we don't, we declare it false. But this, of course, does not work well over a large enough range of knowledge, because soon enough we find things we like having unpleasant conclusions and things we don't having pleasant ones. Then, like Paul, we find ourselves "kicking against the goads/pricks" trying to force reality to bend to our whims. That is what we do with science and philosophy and pretty much everything else.

So, the safest place to be is in the Bible. It is sometimes necessary, even useful, to keep up to date with events in the world, whether they are scientific, political, cultural, or philosophical, but it is very dangerous as well to do so. We must always be careful to subordinate everything about this life to the Truth of the Bible in order to make the right use of them. The reason for this is that this life is all about our attitude to the Truth. We are being tested to make an eternal choice about God's Truth, whether we will believe it and whether we will do so enthusiastically and emphatically, or whether we will not at all.

If you are of a mind to study these things any further than you have already, we need not talk privately. I often recommend https://ichthys.com to anyone who may be interested in learning the Bible as a coherent system of knowledge. You could take a look at the website. The author is a professor of classics at the University of Louisville, Kentucky. He is both an authority in ancient languages including Hebrew, Greek, and Latin, and an authority in ancient history. He also has theological training, but his greatest qualification is that he is a man who wholly believes the Bible and is not shy to follow it wherever it goes. He does not make excuses for the Bible, and is not interested in trying to make it fit cultural, scientific, or philosophical confines. He lets it lead and is fine interpreting culture, science, philosophy, and history in its light.

Now, you don't have to take my word for it. You can just read a sampling from the website and see what you make of it. I'm offering it because of what I hope that I see in you. The human heart is not a reliable thing, so I could be seeing you all wrong, but in the event that I am not, you have the address. If you decide that you want to explore the website (and it's a large library), you might find the system in the following post useful:

https://www.nairaland.com/4787663/believers-bible-studies-spiritual-growth/1#82668715

Cheers.
The Ichthys website is such a great resource, There is so much to eat in there, lol. I am in love cheesy
Thank you so much.

Let me share something that may surprise you. My motivation when i first started ingesting religious texts including the Bible was purely self-serving. I was on a fault finding mission, seeking to find inconsistencies to solidify my disbelief.
Despite my Christian upbringing, a time came in my life when i began questioning my faith. I saw the bible as a book of stories with no relevance to anything and in this state, I became critical of everything religious.

But something happened. While my intention was to scrutinize the scriptures and find faults, I ended up seeing connections. Instead of inconsistencies, I found consistencies. I could see in Revelations the fulfillment of God's divine purpose in Genesis, it was like a circle, it all made sense. God telling Jeremiah how he knew him from his mother's womb and then telling Paul the same thing in Galatians over 1000 years apart, showed me that everything makes perfect sense. There was no fault to be found.
As a matter of fact i became addicted and curiously sought to connect every dot.

I know it probably seems like I'm rambling, but never mind me. Even typing this makes me excited. There is a lot to be felt, to be experienced, and to be seen, within the pages of these scriptures, so much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by DoctorAlien(m): 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
wirinet:

Check here: https://creation.com/creation-scientists. You will see a list containing the names many PhD physicists who believe the Earth is 6000 years old.

Meanwhile, don't think that speed of light is a problem only for Creationists. Big bang proponents had to tackle what was known as the horizon problem. You can read up about the horizon problem. They invented a mysterious fudge factor in the name of inflation to make up for that difficulty.

Nor have Creationists no explanations as to why we can see light from distant galaxies in a 6000 year old universe. Browse through Creation.com for Creationist answers to these and similar questions.

Good day.
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by missjo(f): 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
chieveboy:

We learn everyday.

This is because you are inside a box. Christianicity makes you so. Should you have been broadened enough, you would have seen that l addressed your assertions regarding God keeping books through men and that the book is all of God's word. Books have their place...

You once again you kept dwelling on the christianic mentality that who ever asked his word be written on a stone was actually God. You want to broaden your concept of God. God as presented in Christianity has human characteristics. Indeed someone who had once walked the face of the Earth and who took interest in the Middle Easterners and by our standards was must have been God...but is that so?

What l needed you to see is truth cannot be captured in a book, God's word cannot be captured in a book, any book. A multimedia device like a computer perhaps may do a better job. This is physics 101. To assert that God's word had been signed and sealed in a certain book is such a religious folly. Most of what you have as "God's word" was actually the words of certain folks whom mankind presumed to be God or Gods.

It will interest you to know there are more than one God which the Bible presented. The one who regretted creating man and who also has a favorite tribe and then the one Jesus referred to as "My father" and maybe more.
Lol

1 Corinthians 1:18-25 English Standard Version (ESV)
18 For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written, “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the discernment of the discerning I will thwart.”
20 Where is the one who is wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not know God through wisdom, it pleased God through the folly of what we preach to save those who believe.
22 For Jews demand signs and Greeks seek wisdom,
23 but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and folly to Gentiles,
24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by wirinet(m): 12:11am On Oct 06, 2019
DoctorAlien:

Check here: https://creation.com/creation-scientists. You will see a list containing the names many PhD physicists who believe the Earth is 6000 years old.

Meanwhile, don't think that speed of light is a problem only for Creationists. Big bang proponents had to tackle what was known as the horizon problem. You can read up about the horizon problem. They invented a mysterious fudge factor in the name of inflation to make up for that difficulty.

Nor have Creationists no explanations as to why we can see light from distant galaxies in a 6000 year old universe. Browse through Creation.com for Creationist answers to these and similar questions.

Good day.

I found a couple of physicists on the site. This is what I found on googling their names;

Thomas G. Barnes (August 14, 1911 – October 23, 2001) was an American creationist, who argued in support of his religious belief in a young earth by making the faulty scientific claims that the Earth's magnetic field was consistently decaying and that Einstein's theory of relativity was incorrect.
Barnes obtained three degrees in Physics: an AB from Hardin-Simmons University in 1933, an MS from Brown University under Robert Bruce Lindsay in 1936, and an honorary Sc.D. again from Hardin-Simmons University in 1950. His detractors have questioned his credentials based on the fact that his doctorate was honorary.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_G._Barnes
In effect he is saying E = mc2 is incorrect.

There is another Eugene Chaffin , Who makes wild hypothesis on accelerated nuclear decay,

Eugene Chaffin provides theoretical possibilities for accelerated nuclear decay, which seems to be the main solution the participants of RATE lean towards. He concludes that the beta-decay mechanism is not well understood and may provide solutions for the amount of radioactive decay that appears to have occurred in the past. [See John Woodmorappe’s perspective: Billion-Fold Acceleration of Radioactivity Demonstrated in Laboratory in the same issue pp. 4–6. Written after this book was published—Ed.]

So scientific paper whatsoever detailing his research, so we can even know what he is talking about.

Can't find anything on Prof. Sung-Do Cha, save his preaching the Christian gospel of the earth is 6,000 years. I doubt he is a physicists.

Non of them even attempt to discuss the speed of light issue.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by DoctorAlien(m): 12:47am On Oct 06, 2019
wirinet:

I found a couple of physicists on the site. This is what I found on googling their names;

In effect he is saying E = mc2 is incorrect.

There is another Eugene Chaffin , Who makes wild hypothesis on accelerated nuclear decay,

So scientific paper whatsoever detailing his research, so we can even know what he is talking about.

Can't find anything on Prof. Sung-Do Cha, save his preaching the Christian gospel of the earth is 6,000 years. I doubt he is a physicists.

Non of them even attempt to discuss the speed of light issue.

Although I don't trust information from Wikipedia, that is not even the main issue. The question is, are these two the only physicists you saw on that list? If they are, then you did not search the list well, and you need to search again, for surely they are not the only physicists on that list.

If they are not the only physicists you saw, and you cherry-picked these two and deliberately excluded the rest, only to bring discrediting information about the two you picked from Wikipedia of all sources, then you're not exhibiting honesty.

You can doubt the qualifications of these people all you want. The only problem is that your doubt cannot remove their qualifications.

And you attempted to shift the goalposts, claiming that none of them attempted to discuss the speed of light issue. How convenient! From asking for a PhD physicist who believes in a 6000-year old earth to asking for their attempts at discussing the speed of light issue. Well, it may interest you to know that two other physicists on that same list from which you picked only two, by name Russell Humphreys and John Hartnett, have actually attempted the speed of light problem. I can give you a link to a beautiful article on that.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by Ihedinobi3: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2019
missjo:

The Ichthys website is such a great resource, There is so much to eat in there, lol. I am in love cheesy
Thank you so much.

Let me share something that may surprise you. My motivation when i first started ingesting religious texts including the Bible was purely self-serving. I was on a fault finding mission, seeking to find inconsistencies to solidify my disbelief.
Despite my Christian upbringing, a time came in my life when i began questioning my faith. I saw the bible as a book of stories with no relevance to anything and in this state, I became critical of everything religious.

But something happened. While my intention was to scrutinize the scriptures and find faults, I ended up seeing connections. Instead of inconsistencies, I found consistencies. I could see in Revelations the fulfillment of God's divine purpose in Genesis, it was like a circle, it all made sense. God telling Jeremiah how he knew him from his mother's womb and then telling Paul the same thing in Galatians over 1000 years apart, showed me that everything makes perfect sense. There was no fault to be found.
As a matter of fact i became addicted and curiously sought to connect every dot.

I know it probably seems like I'm rambling, but never mind me. Even typing this makes me excited. There is a lot to be felt, to be experienced, and to be seen, within the pages of these scriptures, so much.
I'm delighted to read this, very delighted indeed. I'm very happy to be able to help you in this way.

Thank you for your testimony. I have also said in the past that anyone who actually takes the trouble to read the Bible as it is written will find that it is impossible to fault it. Many of those who leave the Faith to become atheists do so because they either never learn to take the Bible seriously enough to read it as it should be read or else they are never bothered to seek help understanding it. The result is that they grow pompous in their minds thinking that they know enough about it to criticize it. When someone who has been taught answers their criticisms then, they soon find that they cannot argue against it, at least, not honestly.

I am happy to know that you find Ichthys so valuable. I will pray for you going forward. I encourage you to commit fully to learning everything that the ministry has to teach. It will be hard work, and Satan is certain to take notice of you as a result, so you will find reasons to want to stop. Please don't. Keep pushing through with it. There is great reward for doing so. If getting to know the Lord as well as you will from learning the lessons on the website is not enough, the reward for attaining spiritual maturity is the first of the three eternal crowns. And you can only win the remaining two after you win the first one. Not many believers care enough to reach for these crowns, but the Lord calls us all to fight for them all. The level of rewards we win determine what ranks we will occupy throughout eternity, so there is that urgency. And the Lord delights in any zeal we demonstrate for these rewards that He has prepared for us. So, let this encourage you to fight with everything in you to take hold of the full realm of biblical truth and hold to it no matter what.

I would be more than happy to support you in any way that you need it as you journey in the Truth, so use my email if you ever decide that you want to. As I said, I will be praying for you here.

The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and Peace from the Father keep you.
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by chieveboy(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2019
missjo:

Lol

1 Corinthians 1:18-25 English Standard Version (ESV)
18 For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written, “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the discernment of the discerning I will thwart.”
20 Where is the one who is wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not know God through wisdom, it pleased God through the folly of what we preach to save those who believe.
22 For Jews demand signs and Greeks seek wisdom,
23 but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and folly to Gentiles,
24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

Classic example of the issue we face today.
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by missjo(f): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

I'm delighted to read this, very delighted indeed. I'm very happy to be able to help you in this way.

Thank you for your testimony. I have also said in the past that anyone who actually takes the trouble to read the Bible as it is written will find that it is impossible to fault it. Many of those who leave the Faith to become atheists do so because they either never learn to take the Bible seriously enough to read it as it should be read or else they are never bothered to seek help understanding it. The result is that they grow pompous in their minds thinking that they know enough about it to criticize it. When someone who has been taught answers their criticisms then, they soon find that they cannot argue against it, at least, not honestly.

I am happy to know that you find Ichthys so valuable. I will pray for you going forward. I encourage you to commit fully to learning everything that the ministry has to teach. It will be hard work, and Satan is certain to take notice of you as a result, so you will find reasons to want to stop. Please don't. Keep pushing through with it. There is great reward for doing so. If getting to know the Lord as well as you will from learning the lessons on the website is not enough, the reward for attaining spiritual maturity is the first of the three eternal crowns. And you can only win the remaining two after you win the first one. Not many believers care enough to reach for these crowns, but the Lord calls us all to fight for them all. The level of rewards we win determine what ranks we will occupy throughout eternity, so there is that urgency. And the Lord delights in any zeal we demonstrate for these rewards that He has prepared for us. So, let this encourage you to fight with everything in you to take hold of the full realm of biblical truth and hold to it no matter what.

I would be more than happy to support you in any way that you need it as you journey in the Truth, so use my email if you ever decide that you want to. As I said, I will be praying for you here.

The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and Peace from the Father keep you.
Amen.
Thank you so much smiley
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by jamesid29(m): 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
missjo:

Thank you so much.

Fascinating.... Ever read Echoes of Scripture in the Gospels by Richard B. Hays or heard any of Ravi Zacharias talks?
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by Amujale(m): 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
All Abrahamic religious text are false, fake and counterintuitive.

1 Like

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by Amujale(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
Planet Earth is the oldest living thang in the world today.

Those that are suggesting the Earth is 6,000 years old are utterly wrong.

African people have been in existence for over 1,000,000 years; the current stock of Asians and Europeans appear 100,000 - 200,000 years ago.

Giving these understandings then the Earth is found to be older than 6,000 years.

Furthermore, there are structures found in our continent that are over 10,000 years old. During the so-called Jurasic Period, there are fossils from turtles of those period that lived for over 10,000 years old.

Some of our ancestors have been discovered dating back to over 10,000 years.

These understandings aswell tells us that planet Earth has been in existence for over 6,000 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by missjo(f): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2019
jamesid29:

Fascinating.... Ever read Echoes of Scripture in the Gospels by Richard B. Hays or heard any of Ravi Zacharias talks?
Neither. They good?
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by Anas09: 8:56am On Oct 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
budaatum, is it true that Venus is the hottest planet in the solar system, that shes got the second hottest body in the entire solar system, beaten only by the sun and so too hot to want to be in any serious relationship with anyone? If Venus, Earth's hot sister, is out of a suitor's reach, and since you've given how to date a planet, why not also provide info, on how to date and marry her sister, earth, marry some other planet, marry sun, marry moon and/or even marry a star.

Some say, you never ask a lady her age, or it's rude to ask a woman planet her age. You would know this and can attest to it. How old are you budaatum?
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by Ihedinobi3: 11:48am On Oct 07, 2019
missjo:

Amen.
Thank you so much smiley
You're very welcome, my friend.
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by jamesid29(m): 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
missjo:

Neither. They good?
Yeah, the book sheds more light in how the gospel writers read and quoted from the old testament and how they saw Jesus as the embodiment of Israel’s God. It's a good read in understanding how the hebrew scriptures and the new testament are one unified story.

You can check Ravi Zacharias on YouTube. I think him and others like him are good in answering the tough questions most of us tend to shy away from.
Remain blessed and have a wonderful week sis.
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by missjo(f): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
jamesid29:

Yeah, the book sheds more light in how the gospel writers read and quoted from the old testament and how they saw Jesus as the embodiment of Israel’s God. It's a good read in understanding how the hebrew scriptures and the new testament are one unified story.

You can check Ravi Zacharias on YouTube. I think him and others like him are good in answering the tough questions most of us tend to shy away from.
Remain blessed and have a wonderful week sis.
Thank you James
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by Amujale(m): 12:55am On Oct 14, 2019
All the Abrahamic religious text are false, fake and counterintuitive.

2 Likes

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by kkins25(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
missjo:

Thank you so much.

Haha. You never really questioned anything. You simply blocked out the conflict by enforcing your previous paradigm by finding connection which do not exist except in your eyes of course.
Christianity has always been perplexing. Please help me strengthen my faith in our lord God.
Can you explain to me without any spiritual mombo jumbo, how the concept of trinity exist in a monotheistic religious system.
Can you use the bible ro elucidate the origin of all human races?
Can you use the bible to tell us how penguins travelled from Antarctica to middle east into noahs ark?
Can you tell me how noahs ark, could contain all the species on earth? Including plant species which would have been destroyed after the flood.
Can you tell us, why God wants ro make sure a maximum number of souls are fotten to fuel the flames of hell
Can you tell me from the bible where, it explicitly provides reason for God not killing the devil and sacing us all this trouble.
Can you tell me, from the bible also why the human genome is full of useless sequwnces so to speak
Can you tell me why God created 'malaria'...
Can you tell me why does who share faith with yours often think the earth is flat?
Do you think the earth is the centre of the universe?
If the bible is Gods word then why is there no consensus on the axtual message God intends to pass?
Why did God not born himself in every society as the christ and save every race?
Why only the jews?
if jesus resurrected in the flesh, does that mean God has a human face now?

Ihedinobi3, you can help too.. help save kkins25 from the damnation of hell
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
Lols
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by budaatum: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Anas09:

MuttleyLaff:
How old are you budaatum?

budaatum:

I am 13 years old.
I'm certain you wouldn't because of it consider me less human.
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by MuttleyLaff: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
budaatum:
How to date a planet
h ttps://youtu.be/YSau4HTNjkE

MuttleyLaff:
budaatum, is it true that Venus is the hottest planet in the solar system, that shes got the second hottest body in the entire solar system, beaten only by the sun and so too hot to want to be in any serious relationship with anyone? If Venus, Earth's hot sister, is out of a suitor's reach, and since you've given how to date a planet, why not also provide info, on how to date and marry her sister, earth, marry some other planet, marry sun, marry moon and/or even marry a star.

Some say, you never ask a lady her age, or it's rude to ask a woman planet her age. You would know this and can attest to it. How old are you budaatum?
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by MuttleyLaff: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
kkins25:
Haha. You never really questioned anything. You simply blocked out the conflict by enforcing your previous paradigm by finding connection which do not exist except in your eyes of course.
Christianity has always been perplexing.
Why arent I surprised it is

kkins25:
Please help me strengthen my faith in our lord God.
This prayer should have first be directed at God naa.

kkins25:
Can you explain to me without any spiritual mombo jumbo, how the concept of trinity exist in a monotheistic religious system.
If it exists in kkins, what's bad in it existing in the Godhead kkins25, hmm?

kkins25:
Can you use the bible ro elucidate the origin of all human races?
The human race came from one human template, meaning that the Adam template was used for making many copies of other human beings

kkins25:
Can you use the bible to tell us how penguins travelled from Antarctica to middle east into noahs ark?
kkins25, 120 years is a very long time and its enough to acquire penguins from the Antarctica to the Middle East into Noah's ark now , you know.

kkins25:
Can you tell me how noahs ark, could contain all the species on earth? Including plant species which would have been destroyed after the flood
Yes, without getting or going "genus/genera" technical, it could contain all the species on earth, including plant species which would have been destroyed after the flood, if the species were infants and the plant species were seedlings and/or seeds

kkins25:
Can you tell us, why God wants ro make sure a maximum number of souls are fotten to fuel the flames of hell
You are missing a trick here kkins25. It has nothing to do with souls being used as fuel, but rather has to do with the noble act of allowing every soul the opportunity to exercise the right to come into existence

kkins25:
Can you tell me from the bible where, it explicitly provides reason for God not killing the devil and sacing us all this trouble.
Do you really think killing the devil at the very beginning will save us all this trouble, huh? Has the devil ever personally threatened you kkins25? Has the devil personally ever got you into trouble kkins25, hmm? I think the problem is not the devil per se, because the devil doesnt force people to do anything, dont you agree kkins25, hmm? This is an invalid question ojaare

kkins25:
Can you tell me, from the bible also why the human genome is full of useless sequwnces so to spea
Artistic license kkins25. Its just as simple as that, so please dont sweat it

kkins25:
Can you tell me why God created 'malaria'...
Why not create malaria, same way death was created, hmm? God created malaria because of the God prerogative.

kkins25:
Can you tell me why does who share faith with yours often think the earth is flat?
Look at your fingers kkins24, are they equal in length? No, I didnt think they'll be.

kkins25:
Do you think the earth is the centre of the universe?
Nope

kkins25:
If the bible is Gods word then why is there no consensus on the axtual message God intends to pass?
We each look at things from different angles and level of vantage points.

kkins25:
Why did God not born himself in every society as the christ and save every race?
It is not necessary is why

kkins25:
Why only the jews?
Why only the Jews what?

kkins25:
if jesus resurrected in the flesh, does that mean God has a human face now?
Yes.

kkins25:
Ihedinobi3, you can help too.. help save kkins25 from the damnation of hell
Empathy and having compassion to your neighbour will save you from the lake of fire kkins25.

1 Like

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by budaatum: 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Look at your fingers, are they equal in length?

Empathy and having compassion to your neighbour will save you from the lake of fire.

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by MuttleyLaff: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
budaatum:
Mirror mirror on the wall
Mirror mirror on the wall, I was going to ask you, is budaatum the fairest queen of them all when she looks in the mirror, but then I quickly realised that true beauty cant be seen in a mirror
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by budaatum: 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
chieveboy:

I tell you what, the Bible is a work of compilation, serious editing and sanctioning for a given purpose and reason.

The old testament is the holy book of another religion. The new testament contains pieces of letters and journals of men written by men to fellow men. The key word here is "pieces".

I know based on you Christian indoctrination, you will never ever consider the role Constantine played in getting the Torah, pieces of letters of Peter, Paul etc together and proclaiming it a Book and then marketing it as "the word of God".

My question is, where was it said by God that the Torah, and then the letters of these people in the Bible be compiled together into a book. Can you quote the Bible or any speech made by God that these definate articles and only them should make their way into the book?

Second question: Who compiled the books of the bible? Is there a biblical guideline followed in this compilation? Thanks.

Glad you added thanks at the end. Makes me delight in reviving this so your questions are reconsidered. Secretly, I think I just want to make fun of missing Olaadegbu today that Biden is being sworn in in contradiction to what his Bible seemingly told him.

2 Likes

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
budaatum:

Glad you added thanks at the end. Makes me delight in reviving this so your questions are reconsidered. Secretly, I think I just want to make fun of missing Olaadegbu today that Biden is being sworn in in contradiction to what his Bible seemingly told him.

How is Joe doing? Let's go, Brandon! grin

1 Like

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by budaatum: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

How is Joe doing? Let's go, Brandon! grin

He's doing fine I think. Glad you are too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength / Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013? / Why Is Understanding The Bible Important?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.