Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! (5282 Views)

Maxindhouse! When Did Satan Get Rulership Of Earth? / The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
budaatum:

He's doing fine I think. Glad you are too.

It will be a good idea to become an illegal immigrant in America now under Lesco Brandon. cool

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by budaatum: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

It will be a good idea to become an illegal immigrant in America now under Lesco Brandon. cool

You need not be so desperate so as to be illegal anywhere. There's lots of countries out there begging for low wage skilled labour.
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
budaatum:

You need not be so desperate so as to be illegal anywhere. There's lots of countries out there begging for low wage skilled labour.

Who wouldn't become illegal when it means they will be entitled to $450,000?

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by budaatum: 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
OLAADEGBU:
Who wouldn't become illegal when it means they will be entitled to $450,000?

Go ahead and become illegal then show us the $450,000 you are entitled to so we can all know you are not a lying peddler of untruths.
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
budaatum:

Go ahead and become illegal then show us the $450,000 you are entitled to so we can all know you are not a lying peddler of untruths.

Didn't he promise that illegal immigrants would be entitled to about half a million dollars? Unless you are saying your uncle Brandon is lying.

Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by budaatum: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

Didn't he promise that illegal immigrants would be entitled to about half a million dollars? Unless you are saying your uncle Brandon is lying.

You claim to have heard such a promise, so provide us with a source why don't you.
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:05am On Dec 03, 2021
budaatum:

You claim to have heard such a promise, so provide us with a source why don't you.

Why should I, do you also want a slice of the American pie? undecided
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by budaatum: 5:43am On Dec 03, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

Why should I, do you also want a slice of the American pie? undecided

Why should you provide evidence for your false news?

I guess so we can all see for ourselves what a liar you are.
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by Freeze007(m): 12:49am On Nov 08, 2022
It is possible, they are benefiting from prayers of or from people of many years ago...Now if I am true to my desires which requires changing the modus operandi to become global nation, it it is not possible with me, doesn't mean it will not be possible with the generation to come but be that as it may, I must plant the seed, by praying while you can by changing the younger ones perception together we can become the reality of REAL DEVELOPMENTAL STRIDES whether you believe it or not Nigeria will be the world Teacher someday, I hope I am safe to have a wish?

You people are still living in Stone Age.

Look at what the so-called educated Nigerians are discussing in the 21st century!

Primitive people.

Last week, I read the 15-year plan of the US for their Particle Physics program in a document titled, "Revealing the Hidden Nature of Space and Time," and how their government charted a course to remain a global leader in the science world.

And I felt sorry for this country.

It's a pity Nigeria, for the next 100 years at least, will continue to be a slave of these First World countries.

Since most of us, the Nigerian government at all levels inclusive, are too daft to see the importance of education, research, science and technology.

And instead focus their thoughts on praying to fictitious figures.

No people, no nation becomes great by praying. For any country to achieve greatness, such people will value education (especially science and technology because these 2 are crucial tools to discover and understand life mysteries) and research.
Re: Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie! by budaatum: 2:14am On Nov 08, 2022
I wondered why this popped up.

I should have known it's Freeze.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do We Blame The Devil For Our Misdeeds? / Why Tithes Are Important / Would We Be Better Off Without Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.