Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant (51638 Views)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by radautoworks: 1:56am On Sep 29, 2019
Deep down you know the truth. You just don't want to accept it. Women always know. Be honest with yourself, what does your gut tell you?

1 Like

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by mrsfavour(f): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
alphaNomega:

I know how it feels, that feeling of eternal disappointment. It will only make you better
just trying to cope, such betrayal hurts forever
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by learner007(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
LadyJasper:

Na gist u just dey find.

I saw a notification that you sent me a PM but I didnt receive your msg. Just so you know
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by alphaNomega: 4:12am On Sep 30, 2019
mrsfavour:
just trying to cope, such betrayal hurts forever

It is will be forever if you want it to be, with time you two will get over this mess. For now make sure you deal with him.
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by mrsfavour(f): 7:45am On Sep 30, 2019
alphaNomega:

It is will be forever if you want it to be, with time you two will get over this mess. For now make sure you deal with him.
on it. .God my strength
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by tommy40(m): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2019
Agneseze:
I can’t sleep , i am so depressed right now . I am writing this with tears in my eyes

I have been married for 13 years , and my husband and I have 4 children together. Everything was going well in my family until my niece came to live with us. She is 19 years old

She became close to my husband, but I never thought they were having an affair. I didn’t see anything going on between them to make suspect them. She was respectful to him.then I observed that she was not looking right and complaining that she was ill. I asked her what the problem was, she said nothing. Then a few days later after she was not feeling well, I told her i should take her to the doctor but my husband offered to take her. I still didn’t take that to mean anything.

My husband took her to the doctor. When she came back , she told me that the doctor said nothing was wrong with her. Then a few days after when I was at work , she packed her bags and went back to her mother. She told her mother that the doctor said she is pregnant. It was my husband who got her pregnant and he wanted her to do an abortion, but she was afraid. Her mother said when she came to live with us she was a virgin, but my husband took her virginity.

My husband calls her a liar. He said that he never had sex with her. I can't look at him, I have nothing to say to him and all he wants to do is hold my hand and kiss me, and try to manipulate me into bed. But I am worried , because my husband is respectable man and is well known. I don’t know what to believe. What should I do please

You were simply careless and you took everything for granted. Or maybe you were scared of being seen as unnecessarily suspicious. Now this is a lesson you have learnt in a hard way.
You have your blame. Your husband has his blame and likewise your niece.
Many things are going on in many families today even as we speak. Fathers sleeping with daughters, mothers sleeping with sons, brothers sleeping with sisters etc. The ones we get to hear about are those ones that produce great consequences such as pregnancy, diseases, break-ups or even death.
My opinion and advise? Whatever you decide to do that will eventually lead to peace in the family is okay but first the truth must be established.
You people may agree to abort the pregnancy. If all parties would agree to that especially the girl carrying the pregnancy and her own parents, and then the abortion will be successfully and safely carried out and it will restore peace to the family. It may sound okay, but mind you, I am not in support of abortion.
On the other hand, you people may agree that the girl keeps the baby if it has been proven that your husband is responsible for it. In that case you must be ready to carry your cross and bear the shame with your husband. Your niece definitely will have to stay with her parents while your husband is responsible for the care of the baby before and after the delivery. If this can bring peace to the family is okay.
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by luluosas(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2019
You are capable of producing bastard children because your rhetoric says much about you. Go and find solutions to your sexual escapades because it is degenerating so quickly. See a doctor quickly
MrBrownJay1:

Lol, and here ladies and gentlemen we see the hypocrisy of Nigerian men, who are quick to expect women to act one way but yet they themselves are not willing to abide by their own deluded BS.

Who cares who your wife is, the question IS: if she bring a bastard baby home, would you forgive her?!

What's good for the goose....
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
calgaryFriend:

This does not sound like a wise thing to do, how will she call the whole village on her husband based on an accusation that has not been verified.
And even if she eventually verifies it she does not have to expose her dirty laundry in the open, she has a marriage to keep nonetheless.

When tree falls on tree you remove the uppermost one first.

The first thing she needs to do is to use wisdom to establish if her husband is the one responsible or not.

Have you though about the damage your suggestion would make if her husband is been wrongly accused ?
Or do you think it is not possible that the husband may be wrongly accused ?

This is not the time to betray emotions , this is the time to use wisdom.

The two of them (the husband and niece) went to the hospital. The husband didn't come back and tell the wife that her niece got pregnant, but the niece told her mum she is pregnant. What truth are you looking for?

2 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
luluosas:
You are capable of producing bastard children because your rhetoric says much about you. Go and find solutions to your sexual escapades because it is degenerating so quickly. See a doctor quickly

[img]https://media1./images/07547157cdefd4c27ce78478dc28ec19/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by LoveJesus87(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
BBBmall25:
Madam, Why Did U Watched Goat Went Close To The Yam, And U Did Nothing Just Because U Asumed U Trained The Goat Well?,, Ok, Now That The Yam Have Been Eaten, Should I Ask U To Kill The Goat Or Bury The Yam? Me Am Not Good In Advising In This Kind Of Play. May God Hep Me Pass This Kind Tmtatn
The Elders have spoken grin
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Pusindaa(f): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Foodforthought:

It won't be bad if you reason with your brain and not your hormones. Instead of addressing the main issue of what to do about the situation or how to manage the pregnancy as well as the marriage... you are more concerned about berating the man.

Hello dear. Please send me an email. I have something relating to this Uncle/Niece topic I want to talk to you about
pusindaawanii@gmail.com
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
EmekaBlue:
it has happened already and nothing can change that. Other men reading this who might want to make such sweet mistake should learn to wear a condom

What is sweet about the mistake?
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by EmekaBlue(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
Skyview01:

What is sweet about the mistake?

The sex rumble
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
EmekaBlue:
The sex rumble

There is nothing sweet and honourable in that.
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by EmekaBlue(m): 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Skyview01:

There is nothing sweet and honourable in that.
sweetness that doesn't Last Long. Forget anything concerning honourable

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.