Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant (51654 Views)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Chapelbeatz(m): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2019
Bring ur niece back to the house and then emmmm
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by fykes(m): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2019
Niyi9002:
There's nothing respectable about your hubby if he can sleep with your blood relative!
My dear u can't say that. We make mistakes and have crisis atimes. U have no idea if the wife has been a model wife herself, u don't know how long the man has held up his head and just one moment of indiscretion or bad decision can ruin it all. This may be just his one bad moment of weaknes

5 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by ghost3040: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2019
Agneseze:
I can’t sleep , i am so depressed right now . I am writing this with tears in my eyes

I have been married for 13 years , and my husband and I have 4 children together. Everything was going well in my family until my niece came to live with us. She is 19 years old

She became close to my husband, but I never thought they were having an affair. I didn’t see anything going on between them to make suspect them. She was respectful to him.then I observed that she was not looking right and complaining that she was ill. I asked her what the problem was, she said nothing. Then a few days later after she was not feeling well, I told her i should take her to the doctor but my husband offered to take her. I still didn’t take that to mean anything.

My husband took her to the doctor. When she came back , she told me that the doctor said nothing was wrong with her. Then a few days after when I was at work , she packed her bags and went back to her mother. She told her mother that the doctor said she is pregnant. It was my husband who got her pregnant and he wanted her to do an abortion, but she was afraid. Her mother said when she came to live with us she was a virgin, but my husband took her virginity.

My husband calls her a liar. He said that he never had sex with her. I can't look at him, I have nothing to say to him and all he wants to do is hold my hand and kiss me, and try to manipulate me into bed. But I am worried , because my husband is respectable man and is well known. I don’t know what to believe. What should I do please
grin grin grin
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Mike23r: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2019
Omojudy:
As painful as this will sound, I will ask the girl what she wants to do, clearly giving her the right over her own body. She is my relative not his and I will support her while watching my husband prayerfully without a quarrel.
If she does keep the pregnancy, I will request her to give us custody of the child and voila we have another child.
Whatever she decides, I will stand by it. Anything other than him and her continuing their affair.
Yes, I will also have the baby’s DNA tested when born if we have to accept the liability.
Life is not that hard, it’s betraying and hurtful but we will always take the right decisions putting emotions aside.

sense dey this right up,no one is above mistake but this mistake is deady..and if mah true say nah husband give am belle,let am make up for himsef..no need emotion stress kankan

2 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by midnighter(f): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2019
deltateam:

To do DNA test, her husband has to agree because they will need to collect somethings from him.

If he's innocent, why wouldnt he agree...

1 Like

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by josephevergreen(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2019
Agneseze:
I can’t sleep , i am so depressed right now . I am writing this with tears in my eyes

I have been married for 13 years , and my husband and I have 4 children together. Everything was going well in my family until my niece came to live with us. She is 19 years old

She became close to my husband, but I never thought they were having an affair. I didn’t see anything going on between them to make suspect them. She was respectful to him.then I observed that she was not looking right and complaining that she was ill. I asked her what the problem was, she said nothing. Then a few days later after she was not feeling well, I told her i should take her to the doctor but my husband offered to take her. I still didn’t take that to mean anything.

My husband took her to the doctor. When she came back , she told me that the doctor said nothing was wrong with her. Then a few days after when I was at work , she packed her bags and went back to her mother. She told her mother that the doctor said she is pregnant. It was my husband who got her pregnant and he wanted her to do an abortion, but she was afraid. Her mother said when she came to live with us she was a virgin, but my husband took her virginity.

My husband calls her a liar. He said that he never had sex with her. I can't look at him, I have nothing to say to him and all he wants to do is hold my hand and kiss me, and try to manipulate me into bed. But I am worried , because my husband is respectable man and is well known. I don’t know what to believe. What should I do please
. Your husband did it,pet him to just admit it..
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by SUPOL(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2019
Agneseze:

Madam take care of the girl and the child, children are blessing, and u must stand by ur husband. Don’t put him to shame but let him not repeat the error. May God help u with Wisdom, Amen

3 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Mutemenot(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2019
It's really a sad moment for you . I was once exposed to such temptation but I learnt to avoid things by developing hatred for it. The easiest way to avoid woman's temptation is to hate her. Just find one unnecessary reason to hate her, then your urge will equally die.
Op, you learnt your lesson in a hard way, just watch out as things unfold. Do not react much now thay the tension is high . Let the two families handle it, later you can sort out with your man in your best way ...
NB, never allow this ruin your marriage, a greater percentage of men do the same, just learn to keep goat away from the yam..

3 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by GogetterMD(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Ask to know which doctor they went to and get the truth from doc.... if she is really pregnant then it's obvious your hubby did it. EOD!
The doctor can't disclose confidential patient information

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Just2endowed2(m): 7:41am On Sep 27, 2019
Agneseze:

This is strong
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by lomprico(m): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2019
Agneseze:

you dont know what to believe? angry

why was he trying to bribe you with sex? your husband is not respectable at all, he is a shameless hog.

5 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Jombom: 7:42am On Sep 27, 2019
That decision is hers to make not yours.

cococandy:
So if the husband did indeed impregnate the girl, you still think she has a marriage to keep?
Are you insane?
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by midnighter(f): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

If this pregnant lady remains in that house, her life would be in serious danger..... To cover their tracks and avoid exposing the truth...... They would kill her....

The truth......

She has already gone back to her mother

To stop the truth from emerging, the niece would have aborted without saying anything and then quietly and peacefully packed out. For her to come out and accuse at 19 (she was not a minor) she must want everything to come out, for whatever reason

Do you think this has never happened to anybody before whilst staying with their Auntie?

The cat is already out of the bag...

1 Like

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by iPrevail(m): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2019
You life just got very complicated. A very risky situation you've got on your hands right now.. You support the abortion, something happens to your niece, your conscience and peace of mind will suffer.. You tell her to keep the pregnancy, haha, I don't want to tell you what I just imagined. cheesy
I pity your kids. Anything decision you take now might affect them.

4 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by psalmson001: 7:42am On Sep 27, 2019
Let her give birth to the child, and simply conduct a DNA test.
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Bestlily(f): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2019
Some men are so useless....

If i were you, i will ask her what she wants to do with the baby...hopefully, she wants to keep it. Then, i will wait 9 months to see and test the child.

The test will determine my next line of action whether to leave the marriage or stay.

7 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by LimAnc(m): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2019
She can't get such information from m the doctor.. He is under oath to withhold such information except when called upon by a court of law..
MrBrownJay1:
Ask to know which doctor they went to and get the truth from doc.... if she is really pregnant then it's obvious your hubby did it. EOD!

3 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by sammysmiles(m): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Ur husband sef....he went skin diving instead of using a condom.

Sorry madam...life is a bitch, shit happens. I think ur niece should mayb wash d pregnancy away since its still at d early stage
see ur life,,jxt imagine advice...

1 Like

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by lomprico(m): 7:43am On Sep 27, 2019
Tobinrobin:
Unless it’s rape, there’s absolutely no mistake in having sex. Your husband might be innocent & it’s quite possible that he’s the one that impregnated her. It’s her word against his. But forget about how respectable your husband is, if he truly respected himself , he wouldn’t have done such & he really messed up. Seems she will have to give birth to the baby. How old is she? You failed to point that out.. This is quite a tackling issue. Abortion is very dangerous. What a mess smh

dint u see where She said d girl is 19?
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by KIDfurniture(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2019
This one carry family matter come nairaland ... why not take it to media houses too..like NTA , LTV , OGTV . I'm sure you no too get cash. I would have suggested CNN . Your age please ?
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by NaijaTushboy(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2019
Agneseze:

i don't blame your husband coz he did what every sane human being should do.
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by sexiestharam(f): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2019
fykes:

My dear u can't say that. We make mistakes and have crisis atimes. U have no idea if the wife has been a model wife herself, u don't know how long the man has held up his head and just one moment of indiscretion or bad decision can ruin it all. This may be just his one bad moment of weaknes
a

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 27, 2019
cococandy:
So if the husband did indeed impregnate the girl, you still think she has a marriage to keep?

Are you insane?
Yeah if the husband impregnated the girl, will you get her a new husband ?
Are you even married ?

You think people just jump out of their marriages ?

Or you think marriage is the same as boyfriend/girlfriend ?

How many people have you seen jump out of their marriages cos the husband impregnated somebody ? I think you are watching too much nollywood or hollywood.

This is not movie o, it is real life. So yes she still has to use wisdom to keep her home.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by cococandy(f): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2019
And you’re the one to tell her to keep the marriage?

Jombom:
That decision is hers to make not yours.

6 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by nkwuocha1: 7:45am On Sep 27, 2019
fykes:

There's no such thing as weakness when you take the pride of your wife's younger niece Mr man. For Christ's sakes,she is just a teen!When a teen behaves badly around me I flog them,I don't put my prick in them.

24 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by faithfull18(f): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by etimesin(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2019
loveymom:

You are only condemning the man because he went skin diving not because he had sex with the woman's niece?

I shudder at the rubbish that some of you boy-men comment here.

Smh cry cry

That's more reason l don't like coming to this forum sometimes. This is cos the comments you get from all these boy-men are ridiculous most times. Just because they have access to android phones and data they dropped all sorts of things here. Its just unfortunate.

11 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by virago(f): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2019
loveymom:

The fact your husband is denying it is nauseating

Please call a family meeting and invite both your niece and her family, your family and your husband's family. So that the both parties will face themselves and you will find out the truth.

Without the truth you won't be able to know how to handle this matter.

Let her get the proof he did it first before you get nauseated , even if it feels very likely that he truly did it.

Someone has said you should find the doctor/hospital she was taken to and get confirmation that he did it.

1 Like

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by midnighter(f): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2019
fykes:

Lol but at the end of all this grammar, what he did was bloody disgusting, just admit it

I mean come on!

6 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2019
Don't believe all these small small girls o, if not you'll have issues with ur marriage. Her mission maybe coming to eat that tin you're proud of or just to scatter ur home. Be wise woman! Believe ur husband, support ur husband even if it's true so far ur husband keeps denying it. Don't blame us. This d reason my wife don't accept long visit from a woman, even her sisters. Though sometimes am not too happy with that. It looks she don't trust me. But the mata be say anything can still happen. Handle this matter with wisdom woman.
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2019
brandon2009:
hmmn orisirisi....konji na bastard ;Dhmmn orisirisi....konji na bastard

Which kind mumu konji. When his wife is there.. abi na stealing konji sweet pass?

Madam your hubby is a hee goat.. if he's the one thou..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by sexiestharam(f): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2019
nkwuocha1:

There's no such thing as weakness when you take the pride of your wife's younger niece Mr man. For Christ's sakes,she is just a teen!When a teen behaves badly around me I flog them,I don't put my prick in them.
Thank you for this advice.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) / Help, My Fianceé Masturbates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.