Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant (51647 Views)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Lexusgs430: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2019
Agneseze:
I can’t sleep , i am so depressed right now . I am writing this with tears in my eyes

I have been married for 13 years , and my husband and I have 4 children together. Everything was going well in my family until my niece came to live with us. She is 19 years old

She became close to my husband, but I never thought they were having an affair. I didn’t see anything going on between them to make suspect them. She was respectful to him.then I observed that she was not looking right and complaining that she was ill. I asked her what the problem was, she said nothing. Then a few days later after she was not feeling well, I told her i should take her to the doctor but my husband offered to take her. I still didn’t take that to mean anything.

My husband took her to the doctor. When she came back , she told me that the doctor said nothing was wrong with her. Then a few days after when I was at work , she packed her bags and went back to her mother. She told her mother that the doctor said she is pregnant. It was my husband who got her pregnant and he wanted her to do an abortion, but she was afraid. Her mother said when she came to live with us she was a virgin, but my husband took her virginity.

My husband calls her a liar. He said that he never had sex with her. I can't look at him, I have nothing to say to him and all he wants to do is hold my hand and kiss me, and try to manipulate me into bed. But I am worried , because my husband is respectable man and is well known. I don’t know what to believe. What should I do please

Get him arrested....... If you have daughters, he might turn to them soonest........

The public defender would get the truth out.........

3 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Get him arrested.......

Lol. You type like a bot sometimes. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by helinues: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2019
All this relationship story.. I can only say sorry oo Madam
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Starhearts: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2019
U re a fool
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by cococandy(f): 7:25am On Sep 27, 2019
So if the husband did indeed impregnate the girl, you still think she has a marriage to keep?

Are you insane?
calgaryFriend:

This does not sound like a wise thing to do, how will she call the whole village on her husband based on an accusation that has not been verified.
And even if she eventually verifies it she does not have to expose her dirty laundry in the open, she has a marriage to keep nonetheless.

When tree falls on tree you remove the uppermost one first.

The first thing she needs to do is to use wisdom to establish if her husband is the one responsible or not.

Have you though about the damage your suggestion would make if her husband is been wrongly accused ?
Or do you think it is not possible that the husband may be wrongly accused ?

This is not the time to betray emotions , this is the time to use wisdom.

20 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by midnighter(f): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2019
So what does your nieces mother have to say about it...

This story is really crazy..

Sorry ma sad
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by LimAnc(m): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Ur husband sef....he went skin diving instead of using a condom.

Sorry madam...life is a bitch, shit happens. I think ur niece should mayb wash d pregnancy away since its still at d early stage

3 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by kingreign(m): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Get him arrested....... If you have daughters, he might turn to them soonest........

The public defender would get the truth out.........

Arrested for what?
When there isn't a proof that the husband manipulated and slept with her niece? They should allow the pregnant woman to deliver then carry out a DNA test.

I've seen cases where the husband was innocent but was framed. So lady be wise in handling this case.

2 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Vivos: 7:29am On Sep 27, 2019
Agneseze:
I can’t sleep , i am so depressed right now . I am writing this with tears in my eyes

I have been married for 13 years , and my husband and I have 4 children together. Everything was going well in my family until my niece came to live with us. She is 19 years old

She became close to my husband, but I never thought they were having an affair. I didn’t see anything going on between them to make suspect them. She was respectful to him.then I observed that she was not looking right and complaining that she was ill. I asked her what the problem was, she said nothing. Then a few days later after she was not feeling well, I told her i should take her to the doctor but my husband offered to take her. I still didn’t take that to mean anything.

My husband took her to the doctor. When she came back , she told me that the doctor said nothing was wrong with her. Then a few days after when I was at work , she packed her bags and went back to her mother. She told her mother that the doctor said she is pregnant. It was my husband who got her pregnant and he wanted her to do an abortion, but she was afraid. Her mother said when she came to live with us she was a virgin, but my husband took her virginity.

My husband calls her a liar. He said that he never had sex with her. I can't look at him, I have nothing to say to him and all he wants to do is hold my hand and kiss me, and try to manipulate me into bed. But I am worried , because my husband is respectable man and is well known. I don’t know what to believe. What should I do please
I understand how you feel but you should try to contain this matter within..... for your sake and bcoz of the children
Don't force the girl to get an abortion...I'm against abortion , she should have the baby if she wants to,

Don't divorce your husband bcoz it would hurt your children.... But you can separate with temporary to heal from this hurt
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by seanwilliam(m): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2019
EmekaBlue:
it has happened already and nothing can change that. Other men reading this who might want to make such sweet mistake should learn to wear a condom
your comment makes sense partially but you're madd

5 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by AmazingELixir: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2019
sad sad sad

Sorry my dear it happens all the time...Women you people should as much as possible stop giving yams to goats for safe keeping naa.

1 Like

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2019
Wow I guess the DNA is the only way to know for sure, but there's no smoke without fire, she wouldn't just name drop your husband for no reason. If indeed he did then your husband has really messed up. I don't know why men can be straight forward in their family life.

3 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Lexusgs430: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol. You type like a bot sometimes. grin

We all know he did it, and is trying to cover his tracks......

The wife must unfortunately, expose her husband’s evil deed.......

Husband wants abortion to abort this issue away.....

What do you suggest? UnkuBrutus......... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Obiworld2020: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2019
Did you read the post at all?? She said the girl is 19yrs Oga.
ote author=Tobinrobin post=82602517]Unless it’s rape, there’s absolutely no mistake in having sex. Your husband might be innocent & it’s quite possible that he’s the one that impregnated her. It’s her word against his. But forget about how respectable your husband is, if he truly respected himself , he wouldn’t have done such & he really messed up. Seems she will have to give birth to the baby. How old is she? You failed to point that out.. This is quite a tackling issue. Abortion is very dangerous. What a mess smh [/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by deltateam: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2019
Agneseze:

Being respectable and well known doesn't mean he didn't do it.

It would be hard for your niece to say that your husband impregnated her if its not true but nevertheless 9 months is not far to know the truth.
I believe her.

12 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by larryking540: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Ur husband sef....he went skin diving instead of using a condom.

Sorry madam...life is a bitch, shit happens. I think ur niece should mayb wash d pregnancy away since its still at d early stage

Tell that to an average Nigeria and she will tell u ten years time she did abortion for u

1 Like

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by mekuxiani(m): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2019
Agneseze:

You just have to wait for the child to be born that's when you can find out the truth
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by efeteb: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2019
My candid advice to you is to consider this.
1. The worst thing that could happen from this is a broken home. My sister don't allow this issue to break your marriage. It is painful? Yes, but don't allow your children grow up in a broken home take it from those that have experience it.

2. Forgive your husband even before you confirm he did it. Don't allow this issue to break the relationship between you two. The mistake has been done. Allow him to let you know his plans for the child but try to make him take responsibility for the unborn child if he accept that he did it.

3. Raising dust and issues from this cannot undo what has been done. Your peace is what is important. Remember crying has never restored a spilled milk. Try to be brave that is where your peace can be found.

5 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Wickedfacts: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2019
Which one is your husband denying, that he didn't have sex with her or he had sex with her but didn't impregnate her?

If a woman I didn't have sex with accuses me of impregnating her, she would see the devil in human form.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Rabiu4190: 7:33am On Sep 27, 2019
calgaryFriend:

This does not sound like a wise thing to do, how will she call the whole village on her husband based on an accusation that has not been verified.
And even if she eventually verifies it she does not have to expose her dirty laundry in the open, she has a marriage to keep nonetheless.

When tree falls on tree you remove the uppermost one first.

Bros, na d husband get am. Why did he insisted in taking the girl to the hospital? Why did he lied about the test result when the test say the girl is pregnant?

The first thing she needs to do is to use wisdom to establish if her husband is the one responsible or not.

Have you though about the damage your suggestion would make if her husband is been wrongly accused ?
Or do you think it is not possible that the husband may be wrongly accused ?

This is not the time to betray emotions , this is the time to use wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by nkwuocha1: 7:33am On Sep 27, 2019
Chai!
Your husband definitely did this.Seriouly,prick no get conscience.I think you should call a family meeting of your people with his.Thr girl's family,your family and your husband family.The girl is already leveling a serious allegation,and it's true even if your husband choose to deny.Your husband is trying to use sex to make you trust his words.Dont fall for it and DON'T SUPPORT HIM AGAINST YOUR NIECE.HE IS AN ANIMAL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2019
The cold blooded simple way to resolve this is an abortion.

Obviously the man did it and the marriage will never be the same.

If the baby is carried to term and born it will be a while new story

The niece will be a mother at 20, she will be permanently tied to the family. There will be so much anger bitterness and resentment.

The child will be dragging school fees etc with Op.

Or if op.is rich and self sufficient, divorce hubby and raise the child as your own.

Aro1 hope you see the flip syd

4 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Lexusgs430: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2019
kingreign:

Arrested for what?
When there isn't a proof that the husband manipulated and slept with her niece? They should allow the pregnant woman to deliver then carry out a DNA test.

Is this girl a Mary? Does she not know who marinated snail, with better mayonnaise sauce? He is clearly the source........

Oga kingreign, let's assume she gives birth...... And the husband is truly the DADDY, what would you do?

Back to your question....... Arrested to extract a confession, tenable in court........ Think ahead......

1 Like

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by fykes(m): 7:35am On Sep 27, 2019
When a man begins to trade allegations with a teenager... I fear he is wrong.
The young girl has no reason or fear not to accuse him if she hasn't taken his thing

11 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by mrwonlasewonie: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2019
Agneseze:

why would you put yam close to a goat when you know that phenese is so uncontrollable for these men?
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Niyi9002(m): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2019
There's nothing respectable about your hubby if he can sleep with your blood relative!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by midnighter(f): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2019
theButterfly:
OP, to find out the truth

Ask him to take a lie detector test
-If he's innocent and has nothing to hide, he would accept this in order to clear himself. If he's guilty, he's going to refuse.

Lie detector is not too reliable, I wouldnt recommend for a serious case like this

1 Like

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Lexusgs430: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2019
kingreign:

Arrested for what?

I've seen cases where the husband was innocent but was framed. So lady be wise in handling this case.

If this pregnant lady remains in that house, her life would be in serious danger..... To cover their tracks and avoid exposing the truth...... They would kill her....

The truth......
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by deltateam: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2019
theButterfly:
OP, to find out the truth

use your own intuition
-Look back on their closeness and recall: anything you might've noticed but dismissed, anything you noticed after getting home from work or during times you were away from the house, changes in interaction w/ you, etc.

Ask him to take a lie detector test
-If he's innocent and has nothing to hide, he would accept this in order to clear himself. If he's guilty, he's going to refuse.

Get a DNA paternity test
-This is likely what you and the girl's family would have to wait for, so that would mean waiting until the baby is born. At least he cannot stop you people from doing a DNA test on the baby, so the truth will eventually come out then.

To do DNA test, her husband has to agree because they will need to collect somethings from him.
Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by sexiestharam(f): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2019
a

27 Likes

Re: My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant by Bigseven(m): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2019
BBBmall25:
Madam, Why Did U Watched Goat Went Close To The Yam, And U Did Nothing Just Because U Asumed U Trained The Goat Well?,, Ok, Now That The Yam Have Been Eaten, Should I Ask U To Kill The Goat Or Bury The Yam? Me Am Not Good In Advising In This Kind Of Play. May God Hep Me Pass This Kind Tmtatn
one of the nairaland elders sighted! Meanwhile the did has been done, make peace with your niece and get the truth from her cos she's the only one who can tell who deposit the baby, that alöne will help u get bearing to handle the siriwayshun Sorry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) / Help, My Fianceé Masturbates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.