Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) (40226 Views)

Help! Too Much Knowledge Is Killing Me (graphic Images) / One Feared Dead As UGM Invaded Some Shops At FUTMINNA Main Campus / 62 Bagged FIRST CLASS Degree At Futminna 27th Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) by excomarow(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
D
Re: Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
kaorama:

AA RANO driver hit down a student, just like that? You wont tell how reckless the students were driving or behaving. Common campus election and you people want to turn the whole place upside down. Now tell me what kind of politician you will be after school. Is this not a preparatory to full blown hooliganism after graduation. Hope you guys stay outside campus with all your troubles.

A simpleton is what you've just shown the world that you are. I'm a graduate of that school and I can confidently say its students election is never reckless. Not in the way the south hold SUG elections. Don't ridicule yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) by Hausaman(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
Duplik8t77:
We are in hell already, by being in this country. If any overzealous christian or Muslim tells me, i will be going to hell cos of lifestyle, i go punch am for face. I can't go to hell twice. Mba nu
Yes oooo, Naija want to resemble hell. But broda hell na hell. May God save all Nigerians from hell ooooo. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) by Duplik8t77(m): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hausaman:

Yes oooo, Naija want to resemble hell. But broda hell na hell. May God save all Nigerians from hell ooooo. Amen.
Amen
Re: Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) by Enemyofpeace: 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
Chei see better hair style in that 1st pix grin
Re: Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) by mechanics(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
The case has been settled now, from Seech fm, futmx.
Re: Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) by moshoodn(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
You have a valid point.

Mx is peaceful place. The students also are calm and not violent by default. Elections, also, are never violent; not even a sweat of blood corpuscles.

I can confidently vouch for any one who graduates from that school.

I was fully in the know because of some offices I had the opportunity to serve in, some of which are:
* Financial Secretary, xyz Dept.
* President, School of Science.
* Aare, National Association of Ogun State Students
* Conventions Director, JCI
* Special Monitoring, SUG

I do hope Mx is still maintaining pedigree.

iamsirmichael1:

A simpleton is what you've just shown the world that you are. I'm a graduate of that school and I can confidently say its students election is never reckless. Not in the way the south hold SUG elections. Don't ridicule yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) by Legendguru: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) by LORDKing001: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Abeg oi
No money to pay for damages fa
Quick recovery to the injured ones
Re: Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) by blueghost(m): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
This is very sad
Re: Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) by Ayantosho30: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
My Alma Mata... It's well
Re: Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) by Emedu(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
What is going on in GK?
Re: Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
Graduate una no go still see work....
Regardless of how painful you are for one reason or the other, be mindful of what you say into your children's futureundecided
Re: Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
SirDelight:
Regardless of how painful you are for one reason or the other, be mindful of what you say into your children's futureundecided
people with handwork will stand before Kings....school na scam!!!!!
Re: Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) by InansBobo(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
Exponental:
Stupid students..... You will pay for what you destroyed.
the students didn't destroy any school property, it was the tanker drivers...
Re: Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) by Bulletproofgt: 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
First it was @ Fuoye, now it is Futminna...All these illiterate, God forsaken police men...God punish una
Re: Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) by Johncuba(m): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
I just hope everything is under control at the moment #futminna#myalmamatter
Re: Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) by Sniper101(m): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
...reminds me of when I was so naive I participated in a protest @ AAU, years back, over an outrageous school fees hike in price.

And the Men-in-Black used teargas on us all.

Damn!
It wasn't funny at all.

1 Like

Re: Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 28, 2019
iamsirmichael1:

Keep decimating yourself with that notorious sense of irresponsibility. You may have mischieviously forgotten that it was you people's penchant for hooliganism that earned you reparation the last time. You people must learn to behave yourselves
Re: Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) by Timijo(m): 4:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Permit me to call those students who attacked the tanker driver educated illiterates for their inability to understand that it was an accident. And if it wasn't an accident, there are 1001 ways to approach the matter, instead of retaliation. A reprisal attack cannot bring peace.
InansBobo:
an AA RANO tanker hit down a student (they were on their way to campaign for election at the second campus) and he broke his leg and sustained other injuries. The students protested, attempted to destroy the tanker(break glasses etc) and blocked the federal highway... As of today the tanker drivers are attempting to attack the students
Re: Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) by Bisworldorganic(f): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2019
Emash:
That entrance is Gidan kwanu campus gate. Peace o, the VC should look into the matter.
It's sad! What kinda students FUTMINNA offers admission now. When I was a student, nobody dare protest anything ,the fear of being punished. School rules are already about
Re: Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) by AlphaStyles(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Jesus no be GK gate Dem touch so?
Re: Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) by InansBobo(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
Timijo:
Permit me to call those students who attacked the tanker driver educated illiterates for their inability to understand that it was an accident. And if it wasn't an accident, there are 1001 ways to approach the matter, instead of retaliation. A reprisal attack cannot bring peace.
actually, I also thought since the victim didn't die, it's not worth the tension. But what aggravated the students was that the driver didn't stop until he went and parked at the fuel station and when they came to him, the staff at the station hid him so their acting as if they don't care aggravated the students

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mixed Reactions At FUTO When Their Resumption Date Was Announced / Sex Scandal: UNN Suspends Mfonobong Udoudom Indefinitely, Launches Probe / This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.