Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

I Think I Have Hiv - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Have Hiv (7560 Views)

U Suddenly Discovered That U Have HIV What Are U Gonna Do / After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Have Hiv by Czar01(m): 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
Depressed101:
Family will end.... Why did it have to be me..... God

Bro if you got infected with HIV, you already have it, so there's no reason to delay your test and medication or to start regretting now. The medication is very effective; HIV patients live very normal and healthy lives with it. Someone even told me that he hasn't even had malaria or cold since he started taking his own. After a while, the only time you'll remember that you have HIV is when it's time to take your medicine or whenever the thought just randomly pops up in your mind, otherwise it won't affect your life as much as you're portraying it. And that's if you even have HIV sef. If this were back in the 90s, I'd have been feeling very bad for you, but now you're alright either way.

Btw bro even if you test negative, test for other STDs too. Stay safe.

8 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Hiv by Depressed101: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
Czar01:

Bro if you got infected with HIV, you already have it, so there's no reason to delay your test and medication or to start regretting now. The medication is very effective; HIV patients live very normal and healthy lives with it. Someone even told me that he hasn't even had malaria or cold since he started taking his own. After a while, the only time you'll remember that you have HIV is when it's time to take your medicine or whenever the thought just randomly pops up in your mind, otherwise it won't affect your life as much as you're portraying it. And that's if you even have HIV sef. If this were back in the 90s, I'd have been feeling very bad for you, but now you're alright either way.

Btw bro even if you test negative, test for other STDs too. Stay safe.
thanks bro, with some of the comments I've gotten from here, I have surmoned a bit courage to go to the hospital tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Hiv by Czar01(m): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Depressed101:
thanks bro, with some of the comments I've gotten from here, I have surmoned a bit courage to go to the hospital tomorrow

That's nice. Please keep us updated. Wishing you the best.
Re: I Think I Have Hiv by greatbrian(m): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
I feel your mind is playing tricks on you.
Re: I Think I Have Hiv by Odogwudike2: 1:32am On Sep 28, 2019
Any lady or woman who love sex so much should call this phone number 08079707488 i will statify and satisfy very well on bed without you paying any kobo to me.
Call 08079707488.
Re: I Think I Have Hiv by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
Depressed101:
I had an unprotected sex (condom burst) sometime in August, 2018,since then I've been having feelings I have the virus, right now I have all the symptoms of the disease, sore throats, feeling weak, weight loss, white fingers, ulcers, breathing difficulties, rashes and pimples that won't go.... You name it....

I think I'm doomed, I've been googling some deep stuffs, I can't bear it if I have it..
This how the guy that is looked upto in the
immediately condom burst, u shld habe carried her and u to do test
even if she refused, go for PEP. take it for ome month and that's all.
people need to be sharp and bold about dia health.
fine, it has passed, cos it's more than 3 days, after 3days, PEP do not work again.
do test, and keep doing d test. after 6months, if positive, enroll for care. if u wld b told if u need drugs or not. wen u need drugs, u start taking dem. u gotta take drugs everyday, so dat u wnt infect others.. like ur wife.. u need to take d drug for about 6months bfre d viral load wld reduce to d level wia u cnt infect others. u wld b told. dnt b depressed, millions of ppl got it in naija already. ok. everybody has one disease or d oda in his body, if u posit8, hiv is ir own dx, manage it. some have cancer, hypertension, barrenness etc. life isnt meant to be easy. so snap out of ur depression

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Hiv by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
Modernist:
You see the reason why I value my masturbation time? yes!!! I have a masturbation time, and you should too Guys and girls It helps prevent stories the touch Gave up on premarital sex since last year all my female friends have gone out of business. I advise them to self-service off Mr tallywaker is Not complaing.
aboki cn use matchet cut an hiv poz person and use same matchet cut u. duting robbery or fight. nothing is absolute

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Hiv by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
rex444:
Our minds have a way of messing us up...when I was treating a hept B patient in d hospital I didn't get to see his file till he died and we all saw his file....we all started having the symptoms....but laslas we went for series of tests and all was cleared....run a test
what profession are u in that u treat and don't see file?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Hiv by rex444(m): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
camobri:

what profession are u in that u treat and don't see file?
native doctor ......
Re: I Think I Have Hiv by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
Funmisticqueen sorry dear ,the Lord is ur strength HIV to u young lady is painful

Ednut1 it has happened ,ur babe nids our help
Why are you always so controversial? Tufiakwa GI!
Re: I Think I Have Hiv by Amatarasha(f): 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Why are you always so controversial? Tufiakwa GI!
because am white
Re: I Think I Have Hiv by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
because am white
You're not obviously cos whites are too civilized to be this unnecessarily controversial.
Do you have orgasms while causing troubles?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Hiv by Peterosky(m): 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
she devil counseling and deluding herself
.Amara Tacha. You are too quarrelsome for my liking. And to even think that you are getting married in two months time is sickening as I am trying to figure out how much trouble the unfortunate man is waiting to receive.
Babe abeg just chill,no be only you de Nairaland mbok.
Re: I Think I Have Hiv by Amatarasha(f): 7:02am On Oct 02, 2019
Peterosky:
.Amara Tacha. You are too quarrelsome for my liking. And to even think that you are getting married in two months time is sickening as I am trying to figure out how much trouble the unfortunate man is waiting to receive.
am not quarrelsome I only hate bad people ,is like an armrobber saying a particular diligent policeman is quarrelsome ! Those people I attack ask them wat dey did , or better still track their comments to verify their kind of heart eg group of people that mocks tacha's body and fools that will laugh when a righteous person is Down
Re: I Think I Have Hiv by Amatarasha(f): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2019
Peterosky:
as for my husband ,he knows he is marrying a beautiful princess and a virgin ! Not only that he claims am fun to be with ,some said if I enter into his family I will change and bcom less funny /mean like Khia d sadist ! .and I said "Upee Amara tacha dosent change"
Re: I Think I Have Hiv by Amatarasha(f): 7:17am On Oct 02, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
You're not obviously cos whites are too civilized to be this unnecessarily controversial.
Do you have orgasms while causing troubles?
Fortune will u shut up
No whiteperson will be so heartless like idiots here
Re: I Think I Have Hiv by Peterosky(m): 7:36am On Oct 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
as for my husband ,he knows he is marrying a beautiful princess and a virgin ! Not only that he claims am fun to be with ,some said if I enter into his family I will change and bcom less funny /mean like Khia d sadist ! .and I said "Upee Amara tacha dosent change"
.As much as I understand your point, I will still not support your position as an attacking dog in every thread.My concern is that the situation gives you a bad public image on this forum.The best way to deal with them is to ignore, they are provoking you with the intention to make you rant and when you do, trust me they succeed in making you a bad public figure which is their major aim. Babe please kindly forgive them and let go. Give them cool response when harshly mentioned, and you will be surprised how they stop being silly against you. Hope you take my advice as I wish you a blissful nairaland experience.
Re: I Think I Have Hiv by Amatarasha(f): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2019
Peterosky:
.As much as I understand your point, I will still not support your position as an attacking dog in every thread.My concern is that the situation gives you a bad public image on this forum.The best way to deal with them is to ignore, they are provoking you with the intention to make you rant and when you do, trust me they succeed in making you a bad public figure which is their major aim. Babe please kindly forgive them and let go. Give them cool response when harshly mentioned, and you will be surprised how they stop being silly against you. Hope you take my advice as I wish you a blissful nairaland experience.
Do you think I have bad image here ? From today I will be calm and may even deactivate
Re: I Think I Have Hiv by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
Fortune will u shut up
No whiteperson will be so heartless like idiots here
Exactly my point, you mustn't play along. Have a rethink.
Re: I Think I Have Hiv by Peterosky(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
Do you think I have bad image here ? From today I will be calm and may even deactivate
.No need for deactivation, just be cool in your response. Don't allow silly comments get too offended to the point where you will vent out anger everywhere. You can always ignore them while making your useful contributions on threads you deem worthy.
I will like to always read your comments when I come online.
It pays to be cool. Trust me.
Re: I Think I Have Hiv by ibkonekt(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
man up and go for test
Re: I Think I Have Hiv by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
I have analyzed your symptoms and have come to the conclusion that you're positive!
you better don't go for any fvcking test before you commit suicide.
enjoy your torment
Re: I Think I Have Hiv by Angelacruz: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
It is very obvious is HIV...go run a test
Depressed101:
I had an unprotected sex (condom burst) sometime in August, 2018,since then I've been having feelings I have the virus, right now I have all the symptoms of the disease, sore throats, feeling weak, weight loss, white fingers, ulcers, breathing difficulties, rashes and pimples that won't go.... You name it....

I think I'm doomed, I've been googling some deep stuffs, I can't bear it if I have it..
This how the guy that is looked upto in the
Re: I Think I Have Hiv by Modernist: 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
camobri:

aboki cn use matchet cut an hiv poz person and use same matchet cut u. duting robbery or fight. nothing is absolute
That's why I don't deal with abokis, thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Hiv by Depressed101: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
Angelacruz:
agama lizard check my follow up thread ,its not hiv grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Hiv by Depressed101: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
camobri:

immediately condom burst, u shld habe carried her and u to do test
even if she refused, go for PEP. take it for ome month and that's all.
people need to be sharp and bold about dia health.
fine, it has passed, cos it's more than 3 days, after 3days, PEP do not work again.
do test, and keep doing d test. after 6months, if positive, enroll for care. if u wld b told if u need drugs or not. wen u need drugs, u start taking dem. u gotta take drugs everyday, so dat u wnt infect others.. like ur wife.. u need to take d drug for about 6months bfre d viral load wld reduce to d level wia u cnt infect others. u wld b told. dnt b depressed, millions of ppl got it in naija already. ok. everybody has one disease or d oda in his body, if u posit8, hiv is ir own dx, manage it. some have cancer, hypertension, barrenness etc. life isnt meant to be easy. so snap out of ur depression
thanks fortunately for me ,I dont have it ,I already created a thread with my test result
Re: I Think I Have Hiv by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
Angelacruz:
don't say this dear it's very sensitive.
Besides the guy later did the test and came out negative. Check his profile u will see the updated thread
Re: I Think I Have Hiv by Angelacruz: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
Okk...tanks
EmptyCoconutHead:
don't say this dear it's very sensitive.
Besides the guy later did the test and came out negative. Check his profile u will see the updated thread
Re: I Think I Have Hiv by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
Angelacruz:
Okk...tanks
how have u been
Re: I Think I Have Hiv by Angelacruz: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
If u were positive,dat ur big mouth would ve been close.u wont zip u nw, later u will cum n disturb our peace here.Are u sure is not Herpes virus??
Depressed101:
agama lizard check my follow up thread ,its not hiv grin
Re: I Think I Have Hiv by Angelacruz: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Am fyn...hw about u??
EmptyCoconutHead:
how have u been
Re: I Think I Have Hiv by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
Angelacruz:
Am fyn...hw about u??
cool but stressful how's Studies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: / Wonders Shall Never End, See Church Members Kissing Seriously !! / Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.