Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. (2268 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by CastingCrowns(f): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
As the topic suggests.. I used to be nonchalant about wedding and marriage stuffs and couldn't care less in the recent past but nowadays I have this intense desire to marry and have beautiful babies.. I don't know if it's something that comes as one's age progresses.. Please nairalanders what do I do..? Is there anyone out there that has been bitten by this bug like me? Please do share.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by Regiomontanus(m): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
CastingCrowns:
As the topic suggests.. I used to be nonchalant about wedding and marriage stuffs and couldn't care less in the recent past but nowadays I have this intense desire to marry and have beautiful babies.. I don't know if it's something that comes as one's age progresses.. Please nairalanders what do I do..? Is there anyone out there that has been bitten by this bug like me? Please do share.
The bug that always comes to bite all feminists and other women.

6 Likes

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by CastingCrowns(f): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
Regiomontanus:
The bug that always comes to bite all feminists and other women.
I'm a mild feminist.. This topic isn't a fertile ground for the battle of the sexes.. If u don't have a suggestion please just leave jejely.

7 Likes

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by Regiomontanus(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
CastingCrowns:

Am a mild feminist.. This topic isn't a fertile ground for the battle of the sexes.. If u don't have a suggestion please just leave jejely.
This is not a battle of sexes. My post never indicated any enmity towards females. You saw this a battle of sexes because you are a feminist. Feminists always see battle of sexes even where it doesn't exist.

9 Likes

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by Rubbiish(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
CastingCrowns:
Lol
Comes with age

4 Likes

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by youngsahito(m): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
CastingCrowns:
let us make the babies together.
Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by CastingCrowns(f): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
Regiomontanus:
This is not a battle of sexes. My post never indicated any enmity towards females. You saw this a battle of sexes because you are a feminist. Feminists always see battle of sexes even where it doesn't exist.
Oh.. My bad then.
Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by CastingCrowns(f): 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
youngsahito:
let us make the babies together.
Hmm.. Interesting suggestion.
Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by youngsahito(m): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
CastingCrowns:

Hmm.. Interesting suggestion.
yup, cos I'm really interested...lemme know more about you
Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by AstroG: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
CastingCrowns:

Evening Newspaper spotted shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
AstroG:

Evening Newspaper spotted shocked shocked
I will not wish your female children how to treat ladies because they are not responsible for your stupidity ...
Every single words you and your fellow misogynist have made against innocent women online that you don't even know,you will eat those words! A woman will be your own downfall....
Keep enjoying the fun of insulting women...your end will not be nice as theirs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by AstroG: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I will not wish your female children how to treat ladies because they are not responsible for your stupidity ...
Every single words you and your fellow misogynist have made against innocent women online that you don't even know,you will eat those words! A woman will be your own downfall....
Keep enjoying the fun of insulting women...your end will not be nice as theirs

Why will a woman be the cause of my Downfall when am not so much into them,ah just transact biz with them and let them loose tongue tongue.

Its been thirteen years,the last time ah had a gf.
Am more matured knw to knw that u ladies are First class leeches.
For your info,

Am on overdose of REDPILLS.

1 Like

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
AstroG:

Why will a woman be the cause of my Downfall when am not so much into them,ah just transact biz with them and let them loose tongue tongue.

Its been thirteen years,the last time ah had a gf.
Am more matured knw to knw that u ladies are First class leeches.
For your info,

Am on overdose of REDPILLS.

You call yourself mature?mature people don't go round trolling other genders. What did the lady you called an evening newspaper do to you? Why spread much hate?
Is that maturity to you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by AstroG: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
Michellekabod2:

You call yourself mature?mature people don't go round trolling other genders. What did the lady you called an evening newspaper do to you? Why spread much hate?
Is that maturity to you

And how's that your concern undecided undecided??
When did u become this brain jobless that you think abt my comments ??
That's my life and how ah want to live it,f your not happy. Kiss the closet "MAD WOMAN" to you
Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
AstroG:

And how's that your concern undecided undecided??
When did u become this brain jobless that you think abt my comments ??
That's my life and how ah want to live it,f your not happy. Kiss the closet "MAD WOMAN" to you
Dundi! You called yourself mature and I told you that your understanding of maturity is wrong...think of your comments? Who mentioned who first today?aren't you the moronn that mentioned me first? There are responsible redpill adherents that have sense not like you that follow women threads upandan to troll. Women are your nightmares!you eat,sleep and drink thinking of women, no wonder any thread about them you will jump immediately to troll.
...it's a shame that with your age you haven't gotten mature and with your PHd you reason like a hoodlum....Las Las you will use my son to insult me but he is doing fine,handsome and sound in class...

Get a life! Leave women alone, there are not responsible for your miseries....

7 Likes

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by AstroG: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Dundi! You called yourself mature and I told you that your understanding of maturity is wrong...think of your comments? Who mentioned who first today?aren't you the moronn that mentioned me first? There are responsible redpill adherents that have sense not like you that follow women threads upandan to troll. Women are your nightmares!you eat,sleep and drink thinking of women, no wonder any thread about them you will jump immediately to troll.
...it's a shame that with your age you haven't gotten mature and with your PHd you reason like a hoodlum....Las Las you will use my son to insult me but he is doing fine,handsome and sound in class...

Get a life! Leave women alone, there are not responsible for your miseries....

Have already gotten a life kiss kiss
DM,lemme show you my crib wink wink

How abt you get a life,than to spread like ur legs like EBOLA
How is that your bastard son,hope you have told him who his father is sad sad??

Oh sorry,his father waywardness is alarming thats why ur so bitter that u decided to be sober and depression.
Ah would hv helped you but sorry,"AH DON'T MINGLE WITH PROMISCUOUS SINGLE MOTHERS cry"

Take care kiss
Have a blissful evening kiss

2 Likes

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by Biglittlelois(f): 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
AstroG:

Oh sorry,his father waywardness is alarming thats why ur so bitter that u decided to be sober and depression.
Ah would hv helped you but sorry,"AH DON'T MINGLE WITH PROMISCUOUS SINGLE MOTHERS cry"

Take care kiss

Smh, why the nastiness?

1 Like

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
AstroG:

Take care kiss
I don't spread my legs,moronn,have been celibate for years! I have a body count of one. ..you call me promiscous yet to sleep with several ladies?look at pot calling kettle black? (If you think you will use gender inequality to make me feel men can do what they like with their bodies but women can't,then you are dealing with the wrong person!)

Look how predictable you are! You are so dumb! That someone can predict your next move....see how low you have reduced yourself to, insulting who you don't know! I refused to insult your unborn female kids or insult anyone close to you because I don't know them and they may be nice people so it will be amiss to insult them! My boy is my pride,loved and cheerished by all, healthy,topping the class in his playgroup and handsome. A bastard is better than a foolish person like you with legit birth. Not the circumstances surrounding a person birth matters but how his life becomes... I rather be born out of wedlock to a prostitute and a drug dealer father and grow up not to be like them and be responsible and successful than to be born by legally married decent couple and end up being an abomination like yourself!
By they way we have seen bastards become great people,celebrities,famous and world leaders....
Keep hating women

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by AstroG: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I don't spread my legs,moronn,have been celibate for years! I have a body count of one. ..you call me promiscous yet to sleep with several ladies?look at pot calling kettle black? (If you think you will use gender inequality to make me feel men can do what they like with their bodies but women can't,then you are dealing with the wrong person!)

Look how predictable you are! You are so dumb! That someone can predict your next move....see how low you have reduced yourself to, insulting who you don't know! I refused to insult your unborn female kids or insult anyone close to you because I don't know them and they may be nice people so it will be amiss to insult them! My boy is my pride,loved and cheerished by all, healthy,topping the class in his playgroup and handsome. A bastard is better than a foolish person like you with legit birth. Not the circumstances surrounding a person birth matters but how his life becomes... I rather be born out of wedlock to a prostitute and a drug dealer father and grow up not to be like them and be responsible and successful than to be born by legally married decent couple and end up being an abomination like yourself!
By they way we have seen bastards become great people,celebrities,famous and world leaders....
Keep hating women

2 Likes

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
AstroG:

Take care kiss
Not about having a crib but being happy...a fufiled and happy person can not randomly start trolling others.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by AstroG: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Smh, why the nastiness?

Who called you here undecided??

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=AstroG post=82687275][/quote] I dey chop Sunday jollof rice here grin
Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by AstroG: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Not about having a crib but being happy...a fufiled and happy person can not randomly start trolling others.

Ah dont need to get married to be happy,cus ah have already satisfied with what I have become
Am 100% happy.
Am 100% fulfilled

Am trolling naija girls cause they deserve it,am not even excluding my sis tbh

1 Like

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by biddostandard: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Is that maturity to you
stop asslicking and mind your business
Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by Biglittlelois(f): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
AstroG:

Who called you here undecided??

I called myself here, Is the thread meant for you alone?

5 Likes

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by AstroG: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I called myself here, Is the thread meant for you alone?

But the comment which you quoted is mine undecided undecided??
Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by Biglittlelois(f): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
AstroG:

But the comment which you quoted is mine undecided undecided??

I know, is there a restriction on quoting you?

3 Likes

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by AstroG: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I know, is there a restriction on quoting you?

Yes
Especially those on my blacklist and your among them . So desist from ever quoting or mentioning my moniker PLEASE cry
Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ignore them, will you? it isn't easy after all.
Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
AstroG:

Yes
Especially those on my blacklist and your among them . So desist from ever quoting or mentioning my moniker PLEASE cry

I am on your blacklist? Have we had an encounter before?

1 Like

Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by AstroG: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I am on your blacklist? Have we had an encounter before?

Nvm
Have said my own,just desist from it
Re: Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
AstroG:

Nvm
Have said my own,just desist from it

I won't, I'm wondering how you'd stop me.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love In Air: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Her SickBed, She Says Yes (pic) / Can Sex Cure A Sickness / Does The G Spot Really Exist In Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.