Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court (14289 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
IF IT IS NOT IGANDO MAGISTRATE IN LAGOS, IT WILL BE MOPA IN IBADAN OR ANOTHER ONE SEATING IN ELEWURAN IN ABEOKUTA OR ILORIN, SHEY DEM DO UNA WITH DIVORCE?
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by bigdot1759(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
Citytrend:
Oga you must really be very friendly with insult. Please ask Your Medical Doctor sir. It is 1000% possible.

Please because careful with words for your own good
i begggi beta keep qwayet
31yrs wey go marry 61yrs man wey in children dey abroad.........
Waiting she dey find go there in d 1st instance.......na child ? Beta stop fooling ur future
U no know all dis toothpick leg ladies
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by midnighter(f): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
YorubaNinja:

The dude above coming with his usual rant...

She got married to him 9-yrs ago... meaning she was 31-yrs when she married him.

and he was 61...yuck
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by Citytrend: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
bigdot1759:
i begggi beta keep qwayet
31yrs wey go marry 61yrs man wey in children dey abroad.........
Waiting she dey find go there in d 1st instance.......na child ? Beta stop fooling ur future
Honestly, I'm really not sure why you're fighting yourself my friend. Do you hate yourself that bad?
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by midnighter(f): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:
She married the Baba for his riches.

And baba is looking for another young woman to warm his blood.

Its a common transaction but it didnt work in this instance
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by Royalfurnitures: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Don't worry sis, God will remember soon

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by Skmoda(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
Citytrend:
In many cases it could be the man's fault. But what do you do in the type of world we live today.

Some Women don really suffer Ooo, especially in this part of the world

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsAp
Na everyday the thing dey valid today?
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by Skmoda(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
Citytrend:
Oga you must really be very friendly with insult. Please ask Your Medical Doctor sir. It is 1000% possible.

Oga na trash you dey talk joor, the problem fit come from the woman.....an 80yo Baba for my side impregnate his young village wife and she just put to bed of recent....so your talk na virony.
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by OBAGADAFFI: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
midnighter:

Its a common transaction but it didnt work in this instance

The Baba don't want to start breeding kids at his age.

His successful grown up Children might have warned him about raising kids at that age .

But the woman should have been smarter, by going for a man within her levels.

That's the consequences of greed.

You young girl going after rich old men with Older Children.

They forgot the man just wanted to have fun and kids.
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by midnighter(f): 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

The Baba don't want to start breeding kids at his age.

His successful grown up Children might have warned him about raising kids at that age .

But the woman should have been smarter, by going for a man within her levels.

That's the consequences of greed.

You young girl going after rich old men with Older Children.

They forgot the man just wanted to have fun and kids.

Yes and those old men go after young ladies...so they should honour their side of the bargain

If she has been taking care of him with love and affection, i think he can oblige her at least 2 children. She cant go there just to be staying with the old man..for what na

If the so-called successful older children are so bothered theyre supposed to bring him overseas to live with them...

Or who is supposed to be looking after the dude...
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by OBAGADAFFI: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
midnighter:

Yes and those old men go after young ladies...so they should honour their side of the bargain

If she has been taking care of him with love and affection, i think he can oblige her at least 2 children. She cant go there just to be staying with the old man..for what na

If the so-called successful older children are so bothered theyre supposed to bring him overseas to live with them...

Or who is supposed to be looking after the dude...

Will the old man at his age, be nursing 2 kids?

The stress alone will kill him.

The only option is if the woman who wants kidz agreed not to stress the old man with thier upbringing.

Some women will just have kids for the man collect his money and walk away from the relationship.
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by midnighter(f): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Will the old man at his age, be nursing 2 kids?

The stress alone will kill him.

The only option is if the woman who wants kidz agreed not to stress the old man with thier upbringing.

Some women will just have kids for the man collect his money and walk away from the relationship.

so there is no extended family to assist them? Did he go and marry her by himself...

I dont even get you...what about all those 80 year old chiefs that are still having children

Why would someone go to marry a man with an expectation of nursing him all for nothing...nobody wants to throw their life away please...
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by makavelli80(m): 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
YorubaNinja:

She got married to him 9-yrs ago... meaning she was 31-yrs when she married him.
the man 61 then was still old
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by makavelli80(m): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
midnighter:

so there is no extended family to assist them? Did he go and marry her by himself...

I dont even get you...what about all those 80 year old chiefs that are still having children

Why would someone go to marry a man with an expectation of nursing him all for nothing...nobody wants to throw their life away please...
do you expect those that accompany u to the ceremony to be of help when the shit goes down?
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by makavelli80(m): 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
Citytrend:

u mind am? I just wonder how they reason
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by midnighter(f): 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
makavelli80:
do you expect those that accompany u to the ceremony to be of help when the shit goes down?

well, i thought our number one mantra in africa was "it takes a village to raise a child".

Why are you people acting like old men dont marry young women and get them pregnant every day?? why is this mans own different?
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by Gwagone: 12:32am On Sep 28, 2019
They even adjourned the case sef

Confused fellows
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by makavelli80(m): 12:48am On Sep 28, 2019
midnighter:

well, i thought our number one mantra in africa was "it takes a village to raise a child".

Why are you people acting like old men dont marry young women and get them pregnant every day?? why is this mans own different?
the mantra u just quoted is for good will with no probability of positive effect as regards reality. Just like telling someone, "good morning"- this does guarantee good fortune.
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by midnighter(f): 12:56am On Sep 28, 2019
makavelli80:
the mantra u just quoted is for good will with no probability of positive effect as regards reality. Just like telling someone, "good morning"- this does guarantee good fortune.

*Hmm modified* Lol, you are making me laugh

This guy is not the first person to marry a younger woman, he should have known she would want to have at least a couple of children, i dont know why you guys are trying to twist it around to make it look like a landmark Case just because the old man has the guts to call his wife barren

Thats the fact of the matter, i dont know why you people want to fight me over it. why would someone waste her entire fertile period on an elderly man with nothing to show for it at the end?
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by makavelli80(m): 1:09am On Sep 28, 2019
midnighter:

Lol, you are making me laugh

This guy is not the first person to marry a younger woman, he should have known she would want to have at least a couple of children, i dont know why you guys are trying to twist it around to make it look like a landmark Case just because the old man has the guts to call his wife barren

Thats the fact of the matter, i dont know why you people want to fight me over it. why would someone waste her entire fertile period on an elderly man with nothing to show for it at the end, is she stupid?
Go ask your fellow women then come back for further discussion
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by rabbaba1: 3:31am On Sep 28, 2019
What was in ur mind b4 u went into marrage with a man that senior u with 30years. Even with six chidren. Wemen self. Were u nit told b4 now[color=#990000][/color]
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by xpool(m): 3:31am On Sep 28, 2019
silverbirdng:
A 40-year-old businesswoman, Temidayo Amosa, on Friday dragged husband, Omotosho, before an Igando Customary Court, for allegedly calling her a barren woman.

Amosa told the court that she has been married to Omotosho, 70, for nine years.

“In January 2017, my husband sent me a text, calling me barren. He ordered me to leave his house. He said he was no longer interested in me,” she alleged.

“I pleaded with him to divorce me so that I can move on with my life, because age is no longer on my side, but he refused,” she said.

Amosa prayed the court to dissolve the marriage.

Responding, Omotosho prayed the court to grant the petitioner’s prayer.

“I do not love her anymore, please grant her request. I have six children and some of my children are abroad. I don’t even need a child from her,” the respondent said.

After listening to the both parties, President of the Court, Mr Adeniyi Koledoye, adjourned the case until Oct. 24 for judgment.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/husband-calls-barren-woman-tells-court/
Must they adjourn everything?
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by Cantonese: 4:04am On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All I see here is a woman who wants a divorce so she can use the guise of child-hunting to be an unrestricted slut.
How can your only problem be that your husband called you barren?

You don't have a child yet you expect the poor man to call you Mama Basirat?
Aunty you are barren, stop disturbing our peace.

Bros if you no get sense for head, either beg for sense from someone or hussle buy sense. Marry first and know how far. Nonsense person.
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by vineyardfarms: 4:31am On Sep 28, 2019
LESSON TO WOMEN LOOKING FOR CLASS, ROCKERS, COMFORT SEEKERS, GOLD DIGGERS, HIGH CLASS AND TEAST. IT HAS LAND YOU A 40 YEARS YOUNGER IN THE HOUSE OF 70 YEARS YOUNGER. MAY TIME WASTER,TIME DELAYER CAGERS NOT LOCATE US OR COME CLOSE TO US. ASSUMING SHE SETTLE DOWN WHEN SHE WAS STILL SELLING TIME WASTERS WOULD HAVE MISSED HER. I PRAY GOD, SEE BEYOUNG MISTAKES AND TURN THEM TO MIRACLE.
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by faithfull18(f): 4:55am On Sep 28, 2019
YorubaNinja:

Jamb question.... grin
Then, answer it undecided
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by GODSBEAUTY(f): 5:00am On Sep 28, 2019
But why ?

2 Likes

Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by Omojudy: 6:36am On Sep 28, 2019
Gaddafi1:
Wondering why an old man is still behaving like a kid and displaying so much immaturity. Calling her barren is a big disrespect to God and womanhood.
With six children, you went ahead to marry a lady whom obviously you were not prepared to love. Now her life has been messed up but God will turn it into a message.
Seriously what is he still looking for children for?
The woman self try wey she gree marry such an old man. The man must have really traumatized her in this marriage. Wasted her youth years!
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by Omojudy: 6:37am On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All I see here is a woman who wants a divorce so she can use the guise of child-hunting to be an unrestricted slut.
How can your only problem be that your husband called you barren?

You don't have a child yet you expect the poor man to call you Mama Basirat?
Aunty you are barren, stop disturbing our peace.
Cruel. But you can’t understand until you do.
Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by Omojudy: 6:39am On Sep 28, 2019
YorubaNinja:

Exactly oh! And she made the worst mistake of her life. Me wey marry a 33year old man when I was 22 know what I went through!

1 Like

Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by Omojudy: 6:40am On Sep 28, 2019
ud4u:
Married someone 30 yrs older than you. Na money you find go
I married a man 11years older than me before. He wasn’t rich. I thought I was in love.

1 Like

Re: ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court by Omojudy: 6:41am On Sep 28, 2019
oloriLFC:
It's not good to call a woman barren. How did she disturb your peace? Were you the judge at the court?undecided
It’s ok Sis. It’s not his fault!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage Things: I Am So Confused, Please Advice / 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. / Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.