Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification (65364 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification / BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / BBNaija: Seyi Threatens Tacha With Strike And Disqualification. Fans Divided (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 28, 2019
Edgarated:
Everywhere Tacha, Everything Tacha...
Tacha! Tacha!

Useless program for useless and jobless ladzy youths

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Mayflowa(m): 12:09am On Sep 28, 2019
iammiracle1:

Abeg shut it with this kian yarn, if she where your sister and she was the devil you would still support her, till today even R Kelly has supporters does it mean they are all pedophiles? It is OK with all this generalization, Mercy said she is an olosho and does sugar daddy does that mean people who support her are all hoes?

R kelly doesn't have social skill issues. This girl, Tacha can't live with anyone. She is always on the edge. That is why she is no good. But worse, she doesn't admit her weakness. She is proud of her weak point. She was a ticking time bomb

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Mijioyime1: 12:10am On Sep 28, 2019
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Bemurzsiorghra(m): 12:13am On Sep 28, 2019
GidifeedNews:
One of the BBNaija Housemate, Tacha has been qualified from the house because she fought one of the housemates this morning.

Below are some of the things to learn from her disqualification.

1. Overconfidence is very bad.
2. Try to control your mouth, you have clout and followers doesn’t mean you are a demigod.
3. Make friends with people around you, no man is an island.
4. Beauty no mean say u no fit smell, BATH
5. Never Fight Everybody.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/bbnaija-things-to-learn-from-tachas-disqualification/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by chiedozie198100: 12:19am On Sep 28, 2019
I really fear for her, she is clearly unstable, and with the intense backlash coming her way outside of the house, this babe fit commit suicide.

jokes apart I fear for her.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Goziesblog(m): 12:27am On Sep 28, 2019
cool cool cool

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:39am On Sep 28, 2019
Wickedfacts:

I'm organising free tutorials for the blockheads supporting Tacha. That's something you dumb losers lack.
Lol and you think insulting them is the best way to go about it.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by meobizy(f): 12:41am On Sep 28, 2019
Overconfidence is never a bad thing. Too much self belief is still not enough.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Christmasdon(m): 12:45am On Sep 28, 2019
SHE HAS DISAPPOINTED PORT HARCOURT.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by above2811(m): 1:11am On Sep 28, 2019
martowskin1:

Am not bro, never supported her since day one, after all I saw on her IG page.

I was supporting the jackey of a girl who is the software engineer.

But as usual people are over trashing the issue, tacha is just a result of failed parenting in our society..

So many homes are failing an if u look at our social media sphere, u will see it ur self.

So to me, tacha is nothing new.... They are all over our society, workplace, school, church etc.

It worst in her case because they are in a confined space.

Most of them ranting on NL can't even have a single roommate.

And if u observe the tacha of a girl, she doesn't look for trouble, should only lack the ability to manage her reactions to issues

Am not a sentimental idiot, I say things the way I see them..... The mecy of a girl is actually a good trouble finder, but she is smart in looking for those troubles

Which actually make tacha dumb,
Well said. In fact you nailed it. She lacks anger management.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by topcin: 1:12am On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha exit from Big brother Nigeria was like when Chelsea lost to Barcelona in 2009
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Zobspecial: 1:14am On Sep 28, 2019
What if Tasha was a fake housemate right from day one. Planted to monitor and cause trouble �

[quote author=Bemurzsiorghra post=82636059][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by HIPROFILE(m): 1:47am On Sep 28, 2019
this one na real case of ki ya sef ba ya sef
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 28, 2019
She came, she smelt , she commot �

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by HallaDaTruth: 2:12am On Sep 28, 2019
Jh0wsef:
No do pass yourself.

Right from the onset. i always found her attitude irritating. she's a proud lady, and now fowl nyash don open.

To be honest. this is the second scenario whereby I'm seeing people celebrate someone's downfall after Abacha.
abaCHA and taCHA, all na CHACHA
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Donattoe(m): 2:17am On Sep 28, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. grin cheesy I sympathize with her fans.

True, but what d fvck inspired your name?
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Richfarmer(m): 2:37am On Sep 28, 2019
oh tacha! oh tacha!
why did you have to be evicted like this oh you tacha my baby celebrity
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Wickedfacts: 3:24am On Sep 28, 2019
Zobspecial:

What if Tasha was a fake housemate right from day one. Planted to monitor and cause trouble

Monitor who? Someone that is stupid and not smart.

She is a dumb, smelly strumpet with the manners of a fishwife.
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by druz(m): 3:32am On Sep 28, 2019
To mi, the both ladies are supposed to b evicted, Big brother instead of being a plane platform is picking sides of a fight that involved both ladies. Mercy also picked a weapon on live TV and she was been provocative by rollin her hair on Tacha's face. Both ladies behaved stupidity on live TV.
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by D1zion: 3:32am On Sep 28, 2019
Sunnick:
grin
.4. Beauty no mean say u no fit smell, BATH
this geh as finished ha life.she's a disgrace to all portharcut so called big ge's everywhere.she's a skunk with the sme,see skin even idris alias Bob bleach & fresh pas ha sef.bad mouth she carry that one too,over confi anoda wahala.oh! Tach hat.
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Holocene(m): 3:43am On Sep 28, 2019
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY STUPID.....

SEE THE STUPID THINGS OUR YOUTHS ARE DEEPLY ENGROSSED IN. NO WONDER THE GOVT DE USE US DE PLAY KOSSO
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by flyingdutchman(m): 3:45am On Sep 28, 2019
THAT NIGERIANS ARE HATEFUL PEOPLE
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by EmekaBlue(m): 4:06am On Sep 28, 2019
means she will hate that mercy girl for life...even outside d house d beef will continue
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by lexyabigaul(f): 4:09am On Sep 28, 2019
Is just so unfair that she was used and dumped by BBN like the way some guys do to ladies
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by clems88(m): 4:18am On Sep 28, 2019
fortune120:

Tacha fan spotted
God forbid.
Show that irritates me when ever I see or hear people talk about it.
I font waste my time for nonsense that doesnt add to my $$$
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by WildChild00(m): 4:19am On Sep 28, 2019
Pmtvng:
Hmmm... Watch TheTacha fight Video with Mercy that got her disqualified HERE

419 blogger, lick here member!
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Klasiquethrift(f): 4:19am On Sep 28, 2019
Number 3 and 4.
No man is an ISLAND
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Malaty12(m): 4:26am On Sep 28, 2019
Fine girl with bad body odour,na WA oooo
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Akeem79(m): 4:41am On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha’s haters keep making her more famous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by femi4: 4:43am On Sep 28, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I am glad she is finally disqualified,always picking fight with everyone such a toxic human being.
If you are female nd you re tacha supporter you can never make a good wife period!!
a good gf nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting / When Nollywood Wants To Film A Mermaid Scene / Sky News Reports On Khafi Having Sex In BBNaija House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.