Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,864 members, 7,824,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija (65769 Views)

Tacha Gets Herself A Customized Cow To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday / “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by WalkerMichael(m): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Odunharry:

Before person give person 60m na like billions him account go dey read o. Cs me I can't give 60m as dash even if I have 500m

Bro. That 60m loud abeggggg no be small money ooo.. The dude was probably drunk when he made the promise, he's now saying otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Where peter see N60M e wan dash person?

Even wizkid no go fit give u N60M, wetin u do 4 am?.....talk more of Peter wey no get sitting N60M somewhere (I stand 2 b corrected). If Peter get mind comot N60M from im money, e fit pack go back anambra.....that is if the money dey.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by Basic123: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Peter Okoye lacks the ability to make good personal judgements as evident in his choice of wife against his family's wish.
you are not intelligent

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by otipoju(m): 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
jclassiq:

Or maybe she is not actually proud but just insecure.
Insecure ppl actually come off as proud but u can usually tell the difference by simple observation.

That girl actually has all the tell tale signs of insecurity: the bleached skin with black knuckles, the fallen mammaries with stretch marks, the body odour etc.

All that aggression is just her own way of protecting herself from being hurt or bullied by the others that may otherwise think they are better than her.

Psychological stuff.

Insecure people have what is called "Compensatory Braggadocio" ...which is actually not a bad thing. I used to have a female friend who was petite but very fearless.She can enter anywhere and approach anybody. Nevertheless, she still had good manners and did not go about insulting people and looking for trouble.

Tasha enjoys being that way because there has never been any negative consequence for it so there is no incentive to modify her behaviour. This experience may teach her something.

If I handle Tasha for one year, she will humble by force. I am passive agressive and will not follow her to shout...but she will find out that there are levels to " crase".

Tasha is trash all the way. Shes a deadly mix of ignorance and arrogance.

Ceecee is a Lawyer and actually haa something to be proud of. Tacha has a lot of learning to do. I dont hate her but i pity her. Hope she can survive this.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by emkz: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Does this guy look like someone that has 60 million? Really?

People who have 60 million don't brag about it. They just demonstrate it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by Chukapage(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Jesus! See as that feminist on front page finish Peter Okoye cry "upcoming artist" no be small the guy na disgrace! His wife will be ready for him waiting for him to mumu the slightest mumu with 60million naira they can use to start a viable new source of income ! And to think the smellos tacha love to Bleep married men will make Lola to be on guard waiting for that mumu break dancer upcoming artist to misbehave grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by oloriLFC(f): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
RyanD147:
Where peter see N60M e wan dash person?

Even wizkid no go fit give u N60M, wetin u do 4 am?.....talk more of Peter wey no get sitting N60M somewhere (I stand 2 b corrected). If Peter get mind comot N60M from im money, e fit pack go back anambra.....that is if the money dey.
something wey he don deny sharp sharp cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by Flowdada(m): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
[quote author=pocohantas post=82631442]Naso. He said that thing because then it was almost confirmed she would win. So, he eventually wouldn't have to part with any money.

Just like placing a bet on Liverpool to win Chelsea.

Let me hear that Lola would allow her husband give out 60m to someone as classless as Tacha. That is assuming he has 60m sitting somewhere waiting to be dashed out.

Nonsense upcoming artiste.
The guy no get sense
His twin rude boy dey busy dey find hit song
Him dey find olosho him go give 60mil like say him get money iffa hear say Lola go allow am do that kind thing

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
grin
oloriLFC:
something wey he don deny sharp sharp cheesy
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by TruthProphet: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Peter Okoye lacks the ability to make good personal judgements as evident in his choice of wife against his family's wish.

Always senseless and classless as usual. You never disappoint! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by princeade86(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
BBBmall25:
Finally, The Almighty Tacha Has Fallen. Oh Mbom!
that girl village people strong gan ni
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by VirginSearcher(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
The guy
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by MarianaTrench: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wetin concern him wife for this matter?!
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by BloggerAdmin(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
If Peter could deny Jesus, who is Tacha.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by Wendybrown(f): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Haba! You still could have ur point without dragging his wife into this.
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by Platony(m): 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha's disqualification was d best thing dat happened to the house.

Very ill mannered, arrogant, disrespectful slut angry
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by topcin: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha titans are still jubilating because peter p-square promised to give their queen the 60 million prize if she doesn’t win it, it’s like they’ve all forgotten which of the disciples denied Jesus
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by mercyviv(f): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Peter just bought a huge market! See what running your mouth can cause, well, he'll recoup in "another" way sha. Tacha already claimed not to be a virgin.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by lillan042(f): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by northvietnam(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
pocohantas:
Naso. He said that thing because then it was almost confirmed she would win. So, he eventually wouldn't have to part with any money.

Let me hear that Lola would allow her husband give out 60m to someone as classless as Tacha. That is assuming he has 60m sitting somewhere waiting to be dashed out.

If I send thunder to you now, them go say i wicked
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nigerians en werey full am, imagine that one telling Peter to go and pay now oo abi em money Na Audio laff kee me here

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by ujluv(f): 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
pocohantas:
Naso. He said that thing because then it was almost confirmed she would win. So, he eventually wouldn't have to part with any money.

chai..see finishing.I'm your big fan love your comments.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by Bonapart(m): 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
Saintp:
You mean grown men sit down and be watching this nonsense called BBN? This is more serious than I thought
I just dey cry for Nigeria. We no get youth. Bunch of lazy as$ social media rats
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by MrFly(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
BBBmall25:
Finally, The Almighty Tacha Has Fallen. Oh Mbom!
mbom mme ata mbom
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by slowice(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
If Peter deny Jesus..... Who then is tacha
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by Sirwallace(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the most ridiculous comment I have read from a grown ass man since Adam and eve.
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by karika2018: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
jwsowospd:
shocked shocked shocked shocked :oCouple Get Caught Having Sex In Family Hotel Pool - Warning Must be 18+

THEY CAN'T HOLD THIS ANY LONGER

SEE H O T VIDEOS HERE: https://newsnaijass..com/2019/09/couple-get-caught-having-sex-in-family.html
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by eneyoduke(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
This what Butiku call Lazy Youths
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by Bawofss(m): 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
dis peter guy doesn't have 20m in his account both home and abroad... nothing for tacha
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by yetunsbay(m): 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
My brother hustle ooo make u no mk promise u no fit do oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) / Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.