Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija (65765 Views)

Tacha Gets Herself A Customized Cow To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday / “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by Dreew(f): 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Peter Okoye lacks the ability to make good personal judgements as evident in his choice of wife against his family's wish.

Don't be too pained, dear. You see, 1 yoruba woman= 100 igbo women. Peter knows this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by NaijaTushboy(m): 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
BBBmall25:
Finally, The Almighty Tacha Has Fallen. Oh Mbom!
oh ntua ata eyet
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by dammix(m): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Laugh wan kill me angry angry
Teewhy2:
Audio money.

You wey dey form giveaway
Your landlord dey chase u away
Your family den you don sideline
Owu dey blow you, You dey blow timeline
Ten billion on flossy
Too much moni con be nothing
So turn down d volume of your radio
The money wey we no see na audio
Account dey red perere
Your body Dey shack elele
Them dey there hail u
Owu dey dey slap you
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by omohlexy: 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
They look alike. All over bleached, stretch marked pretty girls have bad character. Peter doesnt have that money i swear. Last time he was eating mtn rice without meat.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by greggng: 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nigerians have problems with comprehension ...if she didn't win is notbsame as being disqualified....two different words....Peter won't pay a Kobo ...he would 've paid if she was allowed to complete the race but ended up not winining

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by Kingrexyl(m): 12:09am On Sep 28, 2019
pocohantas:
Naso. He said that thing because then it was almost confirmed she would win. So, he eventually wouldn't have to part with any money.

Just like placing a bet on Liverpool to win Chelsea.

Let me hear that Lola would allow her husband give out 60m to someone as classless as Tacha. That is assuming he has 60m sitting somewhere waiting to be dashed out.

Nonsense upcoming artiste.
Shut ur dirty mouth, is it ur money broke girl
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by skukimania(f): 12:11am On Sep 28, 2019
Jerkules:
grin grin grin NO LEAVE NO TRANSFER
NO PERFUME NO CONFIDENCE grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by hush15: 12:14am On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Peter Okoye lacks the ability to make good personal judgements as evident in his choice of wife against his family's wish.

i think thatz a bit toò harsh. tasha dissappointed not peters fault but hers. cos of her unruly behaviours
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by Enemyofpeace: 12:16am On Sep 28, 2019
See gbese for igbo man neck. Nothing for queen body odour grin grin
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by Enemyofpeace: 12:18am On Sep 28, 2019
greggng:
Nigerians have problems with comprehension ...if she didn't win is notbsame as being disqualified....two different words....Peter won't pay a Kobo ...he would 've paid if she was allowed to complete the race but ended up not winining
Good talk, good thinking
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by Correcto: 12:38am On Sep 28, 2019
The mistake Peter made was to be arrogant about, he could talked his family emotionally to see why he be with her.quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=82631444] shocked

Peter Okoye lacks the ability to make good personal judgements as evident in his choice of wife against his family's wish.[/quote]
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by cjudy(m): 12:40am On Sep 28, 2019
pocohantas:
Naso. He said that thing because then it was almost confirmed she would win. So, he eventually wouldn't have to part with any money.

Let me hear that Lola would allow her husband give out 60m to someone as classless as Tacha. That is assuming he has 60m sitting somewhere waiting to be dashed out.

Na that bold side sweet me pass tacha news
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by igwefivestar(m): 12:51am On Sep 28, 2019
That promise could be the reason why Tacha miss behaved. grin she don enter one chance. Bro P will be disappointed in her for putting unpayable debt on his head.
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by Effico5real(m): 12:54am On Sep 28, 2019
pocohantas:

LOL. Savage
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by Flamingo19: 1:39am On Sep 28, 2019
Monaco2:
What will really sweet me most is when tacha comes back n she did not acknowledge dis dude at all grin d tin go sweet me eehhhn, na den nai d mumu boi go know say e nor suppose support RUDE behavior cheesy
Gbam!
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by OhafiaUdumeze: 1:52am On Sep 28, 2019
pocohantas:

Your entire generation lifetime can never measure half of Peter's wealth.

For calling him an upcoming artiste, you fit dey beat your parent for house(If you don't like him, must you open your brown teeth to tell us the degree at which your illiteracy operates)

Anybody wey follow this daft talk say Peter na upcoming artiste...Bleep YOUR ENTIRE HUSTLE IN LIFE. angry angry

I RESPECT ANYBODY THAT HAS THE BALLS TO BLOW IN NIGERIA ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, ITS NEVER EASY.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by Homguy(m): 2:29am On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

element!
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by illegal7(m): 3:27am On Sep 28, 2019
N60 million worth of raw and hard sex was probably what the dude had in mind and not physical cash...
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by xaggar(m): 3:31am On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't go there just for useless likes!
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by meobizy(f): 3:34am On Sep 28, 2019
It's easy to make noise online. Let the time show to fulfill the promise and they start acting funny. Peter made the statement for clout. Nothing more and nothing less.
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by WildChild00(m): 4:32am On Sep 28, 2019
pocohantas:

Na wa! shocked

"Ladies are their wrost enemy"
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by gbishman: 8:20am On Sep 28, 2019
There is a parable in my place which says " you don't send a child who lacks manners to the market" Tacha u fail

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by RealityShot: 8:21am On Sep 28, 2019
RomanGreen:
Like Tacha, like Ceecee, hopeless hoes.....the latter collected endorsement deal and exposed her true colors....the former will soon be approached by classless brands for endorsement. Nonsense
nunu milk should give her deal.
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2019
This one carry person matter for head because u won fuk. Mr p ko
Re: Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija by UncletC: 9:33am On Sep 28, 2019
Citytrend:
The way people celebrite people's down fall is alarming in this Country

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsAp
I design website

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) / Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.