Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

A Dedication To Your Ex! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Dedication To Your Ex! (1869 Views)

A Dedication To Real Men / A Dedication To Romance Sisters! Post Your Comments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by buccaneer7(m): 7:49am On Nov 03, 2010
You know who you are, you can bite my big white butt!!!! Thank you for taking and never giving. Taught me a very valuable lesson. Now i am as hard as you!!! No song worth dedicating to your dead self. You promised to cherish and take care of my heart if i gave it to you, all you did was stomp it under your shoe! Good on you. You lost the best thing that will ever cross your path. You will never find another half as good as me and i take joy from that.

That was torching cry
cry cry
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Yorisb: 7:56am On Nov 03, 2010
Tink_sh:

You know who you are, you can bite my big white butt!!!! Thank you for taking and never giving. Taught me a very valuable lesson. Now i am as hard as you!!! No song worth dedicating to your dead self. You promised to cherish and take care of my heart if i gave it to you, all you did was stomp it under your shoe! Good on you. You lost the best thing that will ever cross your path. You will never find another half as good as me and i take joy from that.

Oopps! Prolly never read anything this emotional, touching(?) harsh in a while herein undecided
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by buccaneer7(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2010
@Yorisb
how about the big white butt part. Oh! how that sounds***
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Yorisb: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2010
^^Lol Infact that got me gobsmacked! cheesy
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by conquerorb: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2010
To my ex, Ibukun i dedicate oko won lode(lol)by sound sultan.I loved you more than life,i risked my life for you,i neva cheated on you,i was faithful despite the distance between us,i spent so much on you,i was distracted and blindfolded by your love,that i could not focus on my career,for a whole year,that i could not write my professional exams(ACCA), I BECAME STAGNANT!we broke up becos of your naivety,immaturity and stupidity,you were so stupid that u could not think for yourself and stand for what you know.You were deceived by a so called prophecy by a prophet that we were not meant to be.But now the truth dawned on you,but sweetheart it's late.
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 03, 2010
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by dazzle37(f): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2010
To my ex, DUBEM, thanks for all the love and knowledge you impacted on me, you taught me how to drive and you introduced me to the world of IT especially oracle 10g and alot of softwares
which today am making a living out of better than the cause i studied in school. your positive impact on my life can never be erased, you are truly a God sent. I hope you find someone to love you as much as i do or even better. If not for distance, i would still be in your strong arms now
i wish you all the best life has to offer because you truly deserve the best.
you are the best. i loved you then, i appreciate now and will still sing of your goodness in future.
i dedicate UNBREAKABLE by westlife to you. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Tinksh(f): 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2010
Yorisb:

^^Lol Infact that got me gobsmacked! cheesy

Yorisb:

Oopps! Prolly never read anything this emotional, touching(?) harsh in a while herein undecided

Sorry if i offended,

grin
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Yorisb: 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2010
cheesy^^Nah I'm cool sweets, Dude musta been dire 2 ya, apparently. undecided
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2010
to all my Xs thank you guys there was always something to learn from all of you.

to O u taught me the importance of submission even though u didnt think you should try and be abetter man.i am glad you were so mean to me that i had to hit the free way and its your loss.i just knw

to D i kept waiting for you to grow up and u just couldnt understand y i walked when i did.am sorry you were not a bad guy but we werent meant to b.
so u guys i am because of the hurt and joy a better person today.
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by MsPotato(f): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2010
this is a dedication to my ex.

Im glad I dont have one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by 1759(m): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2010
Ms. Potato:

this is a dedication to my ex.

Im glad I dont have one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

There is always a first time
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by DonXavi(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2010
Sometimes the memories are worth the pain. Sometime you just have to hold your head up high, blink away the tears and say good-bye.

I cried those days, not because I missed you, or even wanted you again, but because I realized I was gonna be all right without you and that was how it happened, although in life, each relationship leaves a footstep, an experience that could never be compared with any other, each was unique in it's own way, for that reason i still remember so many things about you and those are the memories that will still go down to earth with me. "Christina" you really broke my heart, i knew it was meant to be so i could be where i am today, I won't pour any negative word against you, rather i would only thank you for being part of my lessons in this journey to meet what was really mine. TAKE THIS SONG ***PUT ME DOWN*** By Donell Jones,
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by MsPotato(f): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2010
1759:

There is always a first time

Well, I hope not cause I dont want to start all over again. . I have known this guy for 7 years. . . I dont wanna know a new persin all over again embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by iice(f): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2010
To all of them ~ Light my fire (The Doors) kiss
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by babyme1(f): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2010
To E,I left you and im happy.
Yeah,no song for you dude,but i may pick ur call anytime you feel like talking.
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Enoyoh: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2010
My Ex, does he deserve this at all, well thanks for taking me through bumpy road and leaving me when you spoted the trailer at that sharp corner. May you live all your life for your father, mother, and siblings.
Do you really deserve a song, well make do with TONY Braxton 'he wasnt man enough for me'
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by tolutara: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2010
J,

Despite I innocently loved you. You took my love for granted , you lied to me about pretty much everything including your age and your marital status. I moved from London to the US after your proposal to find out you have been lying to me. You were married with Kids , not one but three. Thought i was going to die due to your treachery but guess what I survived and i didn't tuck my tails behind my legs and moved back to Jand. I stayed in the US and made something for myself.

All of the above happened not knowing you were actually just a stepping stone for me to meet the flesh of flesh and Bone of my bone. I met the most wonderful man on the face of the earth. We now have 3 kids together another one on the way. Opened 2 successful  businesses and cannot be happier. My life is swell.

Thank God for not answering my prayers about being with you . Thanks to God, I am not with a back stabbing Cheat like you. Being with you would have been a disservice to humanity. Saw me a few Years ago, You could believe whom i have become. And I still saw u as a sad sad pitiful man who still goes around deceiving young girls, It's Your Wife I actually feel very sorry for.

No song is dedicated you as u are so not worth it, but my hubby, I dedicate All my life by Jodeci to you. You simply are the best. Muah smiley
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2010
dear Olufunmi,
its been exactly 2 years that u broke up with me, when u met kevin at NYSC CAMP,u called it closed becos u graduated b4 me.seriously, i never knew i could moved on after the break up.i wept in my closet. but u told me to move on with my life, you taught me the lessons of life. You used me to achieved all your goals.
this song is for you,
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by kennyman20(m): 12:01am On Nov 04, 2010
Dear aminat.
If i shud be asked d greatest mistake of my life,it's not going 2 take me half of a second b4 saying its u because Ur heartbreak is still a burn in my inner skin not excluding my heart.
Everytime i just remembered those memorable times of our's,i felt so downhearted and cursed d day i met u,u've not made my heart a wholeheartedly place 4 any woman again because of ur brat,dope,crappy &disappointing behaviour.
i pray u will also face dat wit another guy out there.
I cud still remember d day i had 2 wait 4 u@ur house,despite d fact dat it was late i waited 4 u all because of d luv i had 4 u,when i was about 2 get home,d nightguard caught me,i was beaten mercilessly,still yet u still broke my heart.
Ur ingrate behaviour hurts my heart so much infact each time i remembered i felt d crying of my heart,u cause a great shock 2 my heart.
I pray anywhere u are on dis world,any happy relationship u're into shud start getting sour,anywhere u're ur heart wont find peace just like how u didn't let mine know peace somedays.
I pray all men u lay ur hand on in dis world and next world 2 come will be a gift & burden of disappointment 2 u.
As 4rm 2day,everyman u see in dis world will be a burden of complicity 2 u.
Am just glad u did dis while we were still courting not marriage.i dedicate dis song 2 u.I dont want u back by Eamon.
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by biola44: 5:21am On Nov 04, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by 1759(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2010
kennyman20:

Dear aminat.
If i shud be asked d greatest mistake of my life,it's not going 2 take me half of a second b4 saying its u because your heartbreak is still a burn in my inner skin not excluding my heart.
Everytime i just remembered those memorable times of our's,i felt so downhearted and cursed d day i met u,u've not made my heart a wholeheartedly place 4 any woman again because of your brat,dope,crappy &disappointing behaviour.
i pray u will also face dat wit another guy out there.
I cud still remember d day i had 2 wait 4 u@your house,despite d fact dat it was late i waited 4 u all because of d luv i had 4 u,when i was about 2 get home,d nightguard caught me,i was beaten mercilessly,still yet u still broke my heart.
your ingrate behaviour hurts my heart so much infact each time i remembered i felt d crying of my heart,u cause a great shock 2 my heart.
I pray anywhere u are on dis world,any happy relationship u're into shud start getting sour,anywhere u're your heart wont find peace just like how u didn't let mine know peace somedays.
I pray all men u lay your hand on in dis world and next world 2 come will be a gift & burden of disappointment 2 u.
As 4rm 2day,everyman u see in dis world will be a burden of complicity 2 u.
Am just glad u did dis while we were still courting not marriage.i dedicate dis song 2 u.I dont want u back by Eamon.

shocked shocked shocked

This babe really wound you

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying. / Plz, Guide Me On How To Treat This / I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.