Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha (22039 Views)

More Drama! Gifty Slides Into Mr 2kay's Label Mate's DM To Attack Him / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by xty50(f): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2019
Chukwudi4naija:

Any fan of Tacha must have his/her character so messed-up to have supported such an unrefined character. In fact, I have since be avoiding her supporters. This is an eye opener for guys as regards their choice of girlfriends and future wifes. If you have not met her before, just ask her who she supported during BBN show.
exactly. Most of tboss and ceece supporters and now tasha are f same det of people.and mostly women they are exactly like her.tboss is far better than the two sef.

1 Like

Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by Proffdada: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2019
Donexy16:
Who is 2kay
I think he's the one that got fame when beaten up by burna boy grin
Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by MrHeff(m): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2019
YouareaBITCH:

Average Nigerian woman? You know nothing
lol you are proving her right
Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by MrHeff(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2019
naijadrivablog:

Ask Gifty Powers.

He sang, "kosi were, kosi were for here, if you do anyhow, you go see anyhow..." #Grafton records.
but Burna did anyhow, why hasn't he seen anyhow?
Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by YouareaBITCH(f): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2019
MrHeff:
lol you are proving her right

Wait? How? By stating the obvious?
Oh well, I know there are females in ur life too. Why waste my typing skills grin
Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by deavicky(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2019
Imagine all this while i didn't know Tasha is still growing with all those thinks she carries and with her age too.
Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by dmarientes(m): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
i dont have a p with the ladies that ah all about this tacha girl, most ah prolly same... even as i dont see the difference btw her and mercy... but the guys rootn for her... wawu!
Re: I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha by profbeejay(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bitfornaira.com, offer you the best place to trade your bitcoin and gift cards for instant cash out.
Say no to ripping and delay
Bitfornaira is the answer to your safe funds, trade with us today and have a blissful user experience.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sandra Bassey Teaches Youths How To Make Shoes And Bags To Mark Birthday! / Looting: Youths Are Their Own Problem – Charles Awurum (Video) / Actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo All Smiles As He Rocks All White Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.