Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

What Is With All These Naija Girls And Tattoos All Of A Sudden? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is With All These Naija Girls And Tattoos All Of A Sudden? (8935 Views)

Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) / My Girlfriend Hit Me With A Sudden News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is With All These Naija Girls And Tattoos All Of A Sudden? by Tunagee(m): 2:01am On Oct 05, 2019
2buffagain:

When I see a girl with tattoos, all I see is a dullard who cannot think far....a fool to be bleeped stupid and later block her number when I am tired of the Bleep.
There is no possibility of wifey or family with this person.

If she wanted to have fun, she should have done so without tarnishing her long term possibilities with such a permanent decision.

No one will take her seriously.

Who go marry bleached tattoo skin sef
Re: What Is With All These Naija Girls And Tattoos All Of A Sudden? by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 05, 2019
1Sharon:

Lol you're right. I believe OP is in America tho.

He has been on NL for a while and he also has tattoes

That's bleeped up going by his threads on the issue... Are you sure

How can someone practice that level of hypocrisy
Re: What Is With All These Naija Girls And Tattoos All Of A Sudden? by 2buffagain(m): 2:16am On Oct 05, 2019
meobizy:
People are different with varying tastes. Tattoos are only a means to differentiate themselves from the horde. Why do men wear watches, bandanas, t-shirts, cut their hair etc?

To differentiate themselves in a way that keeps them Unique.

1 Like

Re: What Is With All These Naija Girls And Tattoos All Of A Sudden? by meobizy(f): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
2buffagain:

To differentiate themselves in a way that keeps them Unique.
Yes, as people do with tattoos.

1 Like

Re: What Is With All These Naija Girls And Tattoos All Of A Sudden? by 2buffagain(m): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
meobizy:

Yes, as people do with tattoos.

No.
People who wear accessories do so to differentiate themselves in a way that KEEPS them Unique. Meaning they can choose to look another way later to stay differentiated.

With tattoos you have made a permanent decision to look only one way... "trying too hard" or "trashy". You destroy your range of appearance.

Your tattoo will also limit your ability to enjoy life to the fullest:

- You will be passed over for some opportunities, be it job or business.

- It will unnecessarily limit your dating pool by way of self-disqualification.

- There are places in the world, e.g Japan, where your tattoos could see you banned from establishments.

- Potential infections

- You can no longer donate blood if you wanted to save a loved one.

- A tattoo is not a one time thing. It is a commitment. You have to keep getting that same tattoo every few months or it will look like a shitstain on your skin... Damaging a once beautiful body.

- Children will always do the most so good luck trying to get your future teenage daughter to see the wisdom of NOT getting a trampstamp of her boyfriend's name on her lower back when her mum has one?

- We're not even talking about the spiritual aspect of these things now. Just the physical.

Impressionable people need to think these things through. There is very little thinking going on these days. Everyone just reacts and emotes and follows impulsively. That your favorite celebrity (idol) has a tattoo does not mean that you should get one. You live in different worlds with different rules.

Which is why when I see a girl who has one, I see her as someone who doesn't think far or who does not take wise counsel.... None of which is attractive. Why would I want to live life with someone who has set all these unnecessary, life-disrupting handicaps for themselves in life purely out of stubbornness and low self esteem?

Low self esteem (the feeling that you are not worthy of admiration and love as you are) leads to all this trying too hard and impulsive decisions. It is representative of a mental illness if anything.

1 Like

Re: What Is With All These Naija Girls And Tattoos All Of A Sudden? by meobizy(f): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
2buffagain:

No.
People who wear accessories do so to differentiate themselves in a way that KEEPS them Unique. Meaning they can choose to look another way later to stay differentiated.

With tattoos you have made a permanent decision to look only one way... "trying too hard" or "trashy".

- There are places in the world, e.g Japan, where your tattoos could see you banned from establishments.
- Potential infections
- A tattoo is not a one time thing. It is a commitment. You have to keep getting that same tattoo every few months or it will look like a shitstain on your skin... Damaging a once beautiful body.
- How can you caution your future teenage daughter not to get a tattoo of her boyfriend Kunle's name tattoo'd on her back when her mom has one?
- We're not even talking about the spiritual aspect of these things now. Just the physical.

Impressionable people need to think these things through. There is very little thinking going on these days. Everyone just reacts and emotes and follows impulsively. That your favorite celebrity (idol) has a tattoo does not mean that you should get one. You live in different worlds with different rules.

Which is why when I see a girl who has one, I see her as someone who doesn't think far or who does not take wise counsel.... None of which is attractive. Why would I want to live life with someone who has set all these unneccessry limitations for themselves in life?

Low self esteem (the feeling that you are not worthy of admiration and love as you are) leads to all this trying too hard and impulsive decisions. It is representative of a mental illness if anything.

...and this is why people think differently when they travel out or dump those books which constrict free thinking (bible, Quran etc).
Re: What Is With All These Naija Girls And Tattoos All Of A Sudden? by 2buffagain(m): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
meobizy:

...and this is why people think differently when they travel out or dump those books which constrict free thinking (bible, Quran etc).

You addressed absolutely none of the real bullet points I raised and went straight to blaming books that No one even mentioned (see the last bullet point).

And I'm the one who can't think grin
Re: What Is With All These Naija Girls And Tattoos All Of A Sudden? by meobizy(f): 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
2buffagain:

You addressed absolutely none of the real bullet points I raised and went straight to blaming books that No one even mentioned (see the last bullet point)

And I'm the one who can't think grin
I’m not going to address anything because you’ll only bring up more points till it becomes a merry go round of repeated opinions. Your mind is made up. I dropped a comment or two and will go to the next thread.
Re: What Is With All These Naija Girls And Tattoos All Of A Sudden? by 2buffagain(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
meobizy:

I’m not going to address anything because you’ll only bring up more points till it becomes a merry go round of repeated opinions. Your mind is made up. I dropped a comment or two and will go the next thread.

Run away then with your unthinking ass. grin

Tattoos are not "free thinking". The very nature of tattoos is "static thinking".

By getting a tattoo of something, you rid yourself of ever being able to change your own mind about that thing... Even if you realize that thing no longer aligns with your beliefs today.

A tattoo is a good way of showing you are actually close minded...while trying to look like you have an open mind.

Again, "trying too hard".

1 Like

Re: What Is With All These Naija Girls And Tattoos All Of A Sudden? by meobizy(f): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
2buffagain:

Run away then with your unthinking ass. grin

The very nature of tattoos is "static thinking".
By getting a tattoo of something, you rid yourself of ever being able to change your own mind about that thing... Even if you realize that thing no longer aligns with your beliefs today.

A tattoo is a good way of showing you are actually close minded...while trying to look like you have an open mind.

Again, "trying too hard".
Okay.
Re: What Is With All These Naija Girls And Tattoos All Of A Sudden? by ShitStain(m): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
2buffagain:

No.

With tattoos you have made a permanent decision to look only one way... "trying too hard" or "trashy". You destroy your range of appearance.

- Potential infections

- Children will always do the most so good luck trying to get your future teenage daughter to see the wisdom of NOT getting a trampstamp of her boyfriend's name on her lower back when her mum has one?

Which is why when I see a girl who has one, I see her as someone who doesn't think far or who does not take wise counsel.... None of which is attractive. Why would I want to live life with someone who has set all these unnecessary, life-disrupting handicaps for themselves in life purely out of stubbornness and low self esteem?

Yes...you summoned me
Re: What Is With All These Naija Girls And Tattoos All Of A Sudden? by 1Sharon(f): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
Guest007:

That's bleeped up going by his threads on the issue... Are you sure

How can someone practice that level of hypocrisy

I was wrong, he doesn't have tattoes
Re: What Is With All These Naija Girls And Tattoos All Of A Sudden? by 1Sharon(f): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
ShitStain:

Yes...you summoned me

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is With All These Naija Girls And Tattoos All Of A Sudden? by harry2sexy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
Otedola, Dangote, Zuckerburg do not have tatoos, therefore, I am good with no tatoos.

Tonto dike, regina daniel, Tacha have tatoos, therefore I am good with no tatoos
Re: What Is With All These Naija Girls And Tattoos All Of A Sudden? by chigoizie7(m): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
2buffagain:
I'm seeing a lot of Naija girls out here lately with tattoos.

Do these girls not have fathers?

Bad decisions like these will only cause problems for them in dating and profession.

That’s really bad. They see people who are more civilized on tattoos. They just go for it.

Here, you will see a banker covered in tattoos, doctors, engineers and many people , the society here does not frown at it, even law enforcement officials too do have tattoos.

But back there in Nigeria, No, the case is different. Because we often judge people by their appearances, by the type of hair they carry, the type of clothes they adorn etc.

I just pity most of our young girls because they do not know what they are doing to themselves. Also those bleachers. I pity them in 20years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) / Is It Over?should I Move On? / Can A Girl Squirt Without Having Orgasm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.