Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,422 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Check Stunning Photos Of Chidera Eggerue, The Founder Of #saggyboobsmatter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Stunning Photos Of Chidera Eggerue, The Founder Of #saggyboobsmatter (1497 Views)

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Stunning Photos Of Chidera Eggerue, The Founder Of #saggyboobsmatter by my1love: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2019
Chidera ‘The Slumflower’ Eggerue, is a London-based blogger, writer, feminist, presenter, and is also the founder of #SaggyBoobsMatter.

Here are some stunning photos of her below.
https://globalgists.info/2019/04/19/check-stunning-photos-of-chidera-eggerue-the-founder-of-saggyboobsmatter/

Re: Check Stunning Photos Of Chidera Eggerue, The Founder Of #saggyboobsmatter by calmbabadee(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2019
God forbid!!!!
Re: Check Stunning Photos Of Chidera Eggerue, The Founder Of #saggyboobsmatter by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2019
Olympus is crippled
Re: Check Stunning Photos Of Chidera Eggerue, The Founder Of #saggyboobsmatter by Born2Breed(f): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2019
my1love:
Chidera ‘The Slumflower’ Eggerue, is a London-based blogger, writer, feminist, presenter, and is also the founder of #SaggyBoobsMatter.

Here are some stunning photos of her below.
https://globalgists.info/2019/04/19/check-stunning-photos-of-chidera-eggerue-the-founder-of-saggyboobsmatter/

We know saggy boobs matter but please get a bra.

1 Like

Re: Check Stunning Photos Of Chidera Eggerue, The Founder Of #saggyboobsmatter by highsurge: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2019
My spec..... Where can I find this!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Percentage Of Guys N Girls Like MouthAction? / I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan / We Are Suspecting My Brother's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.