Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan (1504 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hi,I am a poor orphan and this is my current predicament.
I am in pains now,I was working as a mason for a pay of 1,500 naira per day when I misstep and fell down the second floor that resulted in fracturing of the bone in my left leg below the knee.
Since then I have not been able to walk well,my uncle from my mother side has been trying has he is the one taking care of the drugs and massages.
The doctor said the only way I can walk again properly is for a surgery to be done on the leg.
And any delay will be dangerous as I might have that leg cut off.
The cost of the surgery is more than 100,000 naira but what I need is 50,000 naira to balance the amount.
My uncle can only provide 70,000 naira as he has already spent so much since I got the injury.
It is not my fault,but I had to survive to live that was why I did that mason job.
I stop schooling in ss3 due to no one to sponsor me.
Help me an orphan to walk again.
This is my account.
Access Bank
Augustine.

Thank you.
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by pretydiva(f): 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Na so undecided
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Aladdin1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
Sorry for your pains Bro.I pray that God would grant you speedy recovery and divine helpers in jesus.But pls.include photos as evidence so that those who are capable and willing to help can take you serious.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chairadam88:
I am in pains now,I was working as a mason for a pay of 1,500 naira per day when I misstep and fell down the second floor that resulted in fracturing of the bone in my left leg below the knee.
Since then I have not been able to walk well,my uncle from my mother side has been trying has he is the one taking care of the drugs and massages.
The doctor said the only way I can walk again properly is for a surgery to be done on the leg.
The cost of the surgery is more than 100,000 naira but what I need is 50,000 naira to balance the amount.
My uncle can only provide 70,000 naira as he has already spent so much since I got the injury.
It is not my fault,but I had to survive to live that was why I did that mason job.
This is my account.
Access Bank
Augustine.

Thank you.
So sorry for the accident poor soul.
Nigeria is really fvcked up,so many young lads doing dangerous jobs just to survive.
The other day when driving back from work,I saw a girl of 13 or 14 years old hawking water in a busy express way.
And many thoughts came my mind like what if she is knocked down by a speeding vehicle or hit by a reckless driver or by a bus running from the road safety corps for breaking a traffic offence.
People are suffering so much in this country with no hope at all,this orphan broke his leg working due to a failed country.
His peers in this condition of been an orphan will not go this mile to survive in saner countries.
I don't have much as I have expenses on me to do but I will transfer 20,000 naira to your account today or latest tomorrow morning and hopes others here support you in their own little way.
I will also talk to my colleagues at work to see if will can come together to sponsor your education to an higher level.
An angel can be anyone to someone when you put a smile on their face and give them a million reason not to lose hope but keep pushing.
It is well young orphan.
Sorry for the pains,I too have broke my bone on the left side of my arm before and I know how horrible the pain is.

1 Like

Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Op pls when you receive the alert screenshot it and post the picture here so that we can know how much you have received.
I don't joke with my money,and I can still help you via my colleagues for sponsoring your education.
This thread deserve front page.
I wish you a speedy recovery in advance.

1 Like

Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Humanoid01(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
Different formats just dey come up everyday. Naija youths, I hail una o.

1 Like

Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Humanoid01:
Different formats just dey come up everyday. Naija youths, I hail una o.
There is no format pls,I am in serious pains due to the injury I sustain when doing mason job.
I pray you don't be in this condition.
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Oga, Make We See D Leg.
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Truvel:
Oga, Make We See D Leg.
ok
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Fuckyoumod: 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
If true sorry, Wishing you quick recovery!

1 Like

Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Op,I just sent 10,000 naira to your account.
Pls confirm if you have receive the alert.
I will send the half later as promised.
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
If true sorry, Wishing you quick recovery!
Thanks but pls anything you can send pls do.
Even if it is 5,000 naira it will surely go a long way on balancing my medical bill.
Pls.
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
mrsbellerina:
ok ma,I will check my account balance to confirm as I am yet to receive the alert.
Thanks.
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by paulolee(m): 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chairadam88:
ok ma,I will check my account balance to confirm as I am yet to receive the alert.
Thanks.
too bad...
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by SweetCunt97(f): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chairadam88:
Thanks.
So u didn't receive 10k?
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by uchman(m): 1:55am On Aug 08, 2020
mrsbellerina:

Your account is new and we have not trusted you yet.
Why do you carry this matter for head as if na you break him leg?
You did not even wait to see the pictures of the broken leg before becoming " Mother Christmas "

With this little suspicious actions of yours,
you come put yourself for speed, spoil the guy format...

Make I even go check the date OP registered his account.

My hand no dey for this one...

OP registered on 02.08.2020
Mother Christmas registered on 05.08.2020

Na dem dem

4 Likes

Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 3:12am On Aug 08, 2020
Lol, after the last girl that used fake pictures got busted, I doubt anyone will be gullible to help again in this section

1 Like

Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Futurejoy(f): 7:30am On Aug 08, 2020
Chairadam88:
There is no format pls,I am in serious pains due to the injury I sustain when doing mason job.
I pray you don't be in this condition.
Oga, keep quiet. You are a scammer, you opened a new account to post this while you used one of your old accounts to message yourself as someone willing to donate to same you.
If you truly are in a life threatening condition, you will post pictures with proof from a hospital to back up your story . Anybody that drops 1kobo here is a goat
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Futurejoy(f): 7:31am On Aug 08, 2020
Chairadam88:
Thanks but pls anything you can send pls do.
Even if it is 5,000 naira it will surely go a long way on balancing my medical bill.
Pls.
Balenciaga lipsrsealed
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Futurejoy(f): 7:37am On Aug 08, 2020
uchman:

Your account is new and we have not trusted you yet.
Why do you carry this matter for head as if na you break him leg?
You did not even wait to see the pictures of the broken leg before becoming " Mother Christmas "

With this little suspicious actions of yours,
you come put yourself for speed, spoil the guy format...

Make I even go check the date OP registered his account.

My hand no dey for this one...

OP registered on 02.08.2020
Mother Christmas registered on 05.08.2020

Na dem dem

Even the OP’s account was opened few days ago. Since I heard begging is a profession, I have wisen up.
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by frozen70(f): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2020
Just like that, no pictures, no medical cards and no medical reports, no image of you on crutches and nothing to prove your claim but just your account number and you opening your moniker for the first time

You have to go back and start afresh, we have decided on this forum to differentiate chaff from weat and it has been helping us so far

3 Likes

Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Acidosis(m): 8:03am On Aug 08, 2020
mrsbellerina:

Nigeria is really fvcked up,so many young lads doing dangerous jobs just to survive.
The other day when driving back from work,I saw a girl of 13 or 14 years old hawking water in a busy express way.
And many thoughts came my mind like what if she is knocked down by a speeding vehicle or hit by a reckless driver or by a bus running from the road safety corps for breaking a traffic offence.
People are suffering so much in this country with no hope at all,this orphan broke his leg working due to a failed country.
His peers in this condition of been an orphan will not go this mile to survive in saner countries.
I don't have much as I have expenses on me to do but I will transfer 20,000 naira to your account today or latest tomorrow morning and hopes others here support you in their own little way.
I will also talk to my colleagues at work to see if will can come together to sponsor your education to an higher level.
An angel can be anyone to someone when you put a smile on their face and give them a million reason not to lose hope but keep pushing.
It is well young orphan.
Sorry for the pains,I too have broke my bone on the left side of my arm before and I know how horrible the pain is.

mrsbellerina:
Op pls when you receive the alert screenshot it and post the picture here so that we can know how much you have received.
I don't joke with my money,and I can still help you via my colleagues for sponsoring your education.

You can't make heaven honestly. So you opened another account to deceive yourself with your fake stories. You couldn't even change the way you write.

The way you couldn't space your words after using a "comma" implicated you. Mrsbellerina indeed, lol.

Chairadam88:
This is my account.
Access Bank
Augustine.

Thank you.

Next time you want to scam, at least, change the way you write. Your original post with false tales shouldn't follow the same pattern with your follow-up posts.

Oya go and open new accounts and device a new story line.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2020
Old format

You came late to the party

Go back to the drawing board or ask Childofdoom how it's done
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 08, 2020
mrsbellerina:

It is well young orphan.

You write just like the op.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Saintinoo(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2020
Acidosis:

You can't make heaven honestly. So you opened another account to deceive yourself with your fake stories. You couldn't even change the way you write.

The way you couldn't space your words after using a "comma" implicated you. Mrsbellerina indeed, lol.

Next time you want to scam, at least, change the way you write. Your original post with false tales shouldn't follow the same pattern with your follow-up posts.

Oya go and open new accounts and device a new story line.
Hahaha, i thought i was the only one that noticed how the helper and the helpee have same writing pattern.

Everybody is now a Hushpuppi in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 08, 2020
All you saying I fake the story are lying.
Why will I want to scam people for what is real.
The Lady has credited my account with 20k as promised.
What I need now is 30k to balance it up so treatment can start.
You can help me all.
I am not a scammer or faking my story.
Please help me friends.
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by ThothHermes: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2020
Chairadam88:
You can help me all.
Please help me friends.
E go pain me if person fall for this scam. shocked
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by mescan(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2020
Useless scammers has spoiled the chances of those that truly need help, u can't even post picture. Thieves everywhere
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by oluwaseyi0: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2020
Chairadam88:
You can help me all.
Please help me friends.

Post the alert, reflecting date and amount
And most importantly your pictures at least your injury picture
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by soundlala: 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
mrsbellerina:

i need money to pay my rent cause of lock I ran out of money would be glad to assist my rent 200k.
Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by bigpicture001: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
mrsbellerina:

God will richly bless you

1 Like

Re: I Broke My Leg When Doing A Mason Job,i Am An Orphan by Herkim(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
What is happening in this country scammers every nooks and crannies.

Kindly upload your injured leg in order to justify your claim

(1) (2) (Reply)

A COUNTER TO: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School / I Have Fallen For My Friend's Grandmother / What Is Happening Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.