Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Uba Or Access Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Or Access Bank? (30146 Views)

Access Bank Password For The Day / UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / INDEPENDENCE DAY: Man Begs Access Bank For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
I am in banking industry and I would advise you go for Access, after training school if your succesful the pay is times 3 UBA please go to access

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Risingblue008(m): 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
I've just finished getting high,pls can someone tell me today's date

4 Likes

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Zane2point4(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Employ him or STFU.
Make sure you're ready to pay x3 what the bank will pay him.
Ndi entrepreneur
You mean x3 the pee nuts banks pay?

Baba we no dey quarrel, all man for himself, i advised him based on my personal believe, I've seen banks sack workers on daily blc normal small issues.

Give your own advice and gtfo my mention.

3 Likes

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Gwagone: 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
naijatjboy:
I’m presently at cross roads between attending an interview with Uba or commencing a training with Access bank same monday.

I need your sincere advice because I don’t want to loose both ways.
Wetin pikin like me know

#teamaccessbank
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
Having a career at UBA is a joke. Go with Access, spend a few years there, and move on to something else.

4 Likes

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
Come to my place
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by baratech: 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Liyan:
Access pays *3 of what UBA pays for a graduate trainee then career growth is faster at Access.

You have the answer right here
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by BarrElChapo(m): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Access is one of best paying atm

3 Likes

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by toprealman: 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
jbaby4u:

Training with access bank. But make sure you pass their exams. Access bank is one of the best banks in Nigeria.
That will promote 4 out of 300 workers that joined same period.

2 Likes

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by ngwababe(f): 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
Let her wait for BBnaija 2020, that's the best and highest paying job now.
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by PotatoSalad(m): 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
Zane2point4:

You mean x3 the pee nuts banks pay?

Baba we no dey quarrel, all man for himself, i advised him based on my personal believe, I've seen banks sack workers on daily blc normal small issues.

Give your own advice and gtfo my mention.
Jeff Bezos
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by grandstar(m): 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tonysmith4sure:
A 'b' at hand is better than 2 in brah. Training and Interview are 2 different thing. If i were you, i will go for the former.

I made a mistake

1 Like

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by jclassiq(m): 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
DivineKayy:

If you are in for Access bank graduate trainee programme... Go for it. The UBA job should be 80k job.

And access is how much pls?
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by owolabi5: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Guy get sense now:
Your chance of securing a job is higher in training than in interview.
My 2kobo!

1 Like

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by passyhansome(m): 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
If you are a believer and you bringing it here to receive advice from both unbeliever then that's wrong are you not filled with the HolyGhost, pray and listen, pray with an expectation to hear from God, which one is the best. May God cause you to be sensitive to spirit. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by bigpicture001: 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tonysmith4sure:
A 'b' at hand is better than 2 in brah. Training and Interview are 2 different thing. If i were you, i will go

for the former.

Do u now that training coms after selection of succesful candidate from interview...?

Again..wages at access are more than twice that of UBA?
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by emmylee097: 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
I was in the Banking industry in Naija.I advice you go for Access .Dont let any one deceive you.Its Access all the way

2 Likes

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by extremelygolden: 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tonysmith4sure:
A 'b' at hand is better than 2 in brah. Training and Interview are 2 different thing. If i were you, i will go for the former.

He should rather go for the latter. Since he has already scaled Access Bank test, he should proceed to their training.
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Godwin2am(m): 11:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pray .....tonight you will decide in your are.
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by JonOlive: 12:04am On Sep 29, 2019
Everyone have spoken from the senses i.e human wisdom standpoint. But there is a kind of wisdom known as sonesis. It is the God-kind of wisdom.
My dear, my humble advice: Make out a good time and commune with God's Spirit (the One who knows and sees beyond and deeper than the surface) over this matter and i promise you; you shall hear a voice from behind you saying, "This is the way, walk ye in it".

8 Likes

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by pocohantas(f): 12:30am On Sep 29, 2019
How person go even think this thing.

UBA vs Access?

There is no comparison.
Access takes it all.

UBA is contract. They just keep them there for years. No conversion, no benefits, no promotion.

The worst sector to be a contract staff is banking o. You will be seeing small small children enter and become your boss. You go complain tire, nothing go happen.

Just go with Access and prepare for their stress ehn...Take care.

6 Likes

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by tempest01(m): 12:54am On Sep 29, 2019
naijatjboy:
I’m presently at cross roads between attending an interview with Uba or commencing a training with Access bank same monday.

Call UBA and reschedule

1 Like

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by briggson07(m): 1:01am On Sep 29, 2019
I'm coming lemme think

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by WeRblessed(f): 1:32am On Sep 29, 2019
God still answers prayers, because I can testify to that.

Please seek the face of God for great direction and you will thank him later.

Stay away from seeking advice from social media or NL. They are full of flesh and vain guide.

Please don't forget to send me your 10%

2 Likes

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Benwallt(m): 2:17am On Sep 29, 2019
Tonysmith4sure:
interview with uba is d former---uncertain he wld get d job. I think he shld go 4 d later.
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Ginaruby: 2:19am On Sep 29, 2019
Access oh.. U can't compare the two nah.. Shuu...

1 Like

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by 18wheeler: 2:30am On Sep 29, 2019
naijatjboy:

A bird in hand...
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by 9jaRealist: 2:43am On Sep 29, 2019
Zane2point4:
Leave the two banks.
Start business.
No leave no transfer with business.

Even if you are going to start a business...
It's often a good idea to work in a solid organization and develop habits of excellence and professional discipline.

Any connections and/or extra knowledge is cherry on top.
>

2 Likes

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by abdullahibappah(m): 2:43am On Sep 29, 2019
Don't even hesitate to go for the reality...that's acces bank
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by ehinmowo: 2:54am On Sep 29, 2019
Are you kidding me. Access Bank will surely buy UBA. It's a matter of time. UBA that only recruit OND holders just because they want to pay 60k. The manpower in that company will not be able to sustain her through the next phase of Nigeria's economic cycle.

I would have even advised you to go for Access Interview over UBA's training.

2 Likes

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by MicroBox: 4:03am On Sep 29, 2019
naijatjboy:

Go for access bank.. Career growth matters in the long run, you won't understand now but I will tell you to pursue career instead of 80K.

1 Like

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Mustaphakehinde: 4:09am On Sep 29, 2019
what i will just say is "If you run after to cats you will catch neither".
I don't know much about the two banks but as the advice of majority of the people of this forum who can juxtapose the two together and know which is better I will also advise to GO FOR ACCESS BANK.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In / Massive Recruitment At National Pension Commission (over 200 Positions) / 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.