Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Uba Or Access Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Or Access Bank? (30154 Views)

Access Bank Password For The Day / UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / INDEPENDENCE DAY: Man Begs Access Bank For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Marvinspeed(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
DivineKayy:
Kindly state the take home for the person that asked.
it's not more than 171k. after car loan and pension deductions.
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by extremelygolden: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tonysmith4sure:

From my post, d former is the training. Go through my comment again

Ok then.
Have a happy Sunday.
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Tunesh(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
In Jesus Name go with access
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Benwallt(m): 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ok boss.
Tonysmith4sure:

From my post, d former is the training. Go through my comment again
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by BabaIbo: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
that is the spirit

Naso!
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 30, 2019
engrrichie92:

Lol...im very aware
Was there for a while...

Had to run for my life

I'm happy for you. The amount of young people whose careers have been irreparably damaged in that bank is simply ridiculous. If any young person working in UBA stumbles on this, I beg you . . . never ever let yourself get trapped there. If you are unfortunate enough to end up in their contact centre, operations or GSS - roles that would severely hamper your ability to find another job - and fast! Just resign. Trust me, you would be better off. You dont want to go in there in your early 20s, and wake up at 35 and wonder why life has passed you by. Trust me . . . That bank is utterly clueless about learning and development, career management etc.
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 30, 2019
AdaNonye:
As someone who is in the banking industry,I'll advise u find a way to go for UBA's interview while u still attend Access Banks training. U can always find a way to excuse urself. Access bank is a mad house. Plus u get to sign a bond to work for @least 2 years...UBA is more structured

UBA over Access LOL.
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Generaloluseye: 10:38am On Sep 30, 2019
If it is FT job. Pls go for access. UBA is not a good place to start a career, although you can always move there as an EH and leave after some time.
Access is also not very okay because it is a space camp too but it is far better than UBA.
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by ABSTRUSE: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
Generaloluseye:
If it is FT job. Pls go for access. UBA is not a good place to start a career, although you can always move there as an EH and leave after some time.
Access is also not very okay because it is a space camp too but it is far better than UBA.

So, in your opinion, what banks in Nigeria stand above all?
What banks can we say are very okay?
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Generaloluseye: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

So, in your opinion, what banks in Nigeria stand above all?
What banks can we say are very okay?

Though I have not worked there but based on colleagues opinion and the rate of turn over, I will list them in no particular order.
First bank, GTbank, Skye Bank ( except when there was a tsunami around 2015-2018)Union bank and stanbic ibtc. All the newly established banks in Nigeria are a very good place to start a career or to give too now. E.g providus, SunTrust, Titan trust, globusand Taj. If can get a job with standard chartered Bank, Citibank, then you should not worry about loosing your jobs all in the name of targets.

N.B. FTE ONLY OH

2 Likes

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by ABSTRUSE: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Generaloluseye:

Though I have not worked there but based on colleagues opinion and the rate of turn over, I will list them in no particular order.
First bank, GTbank, Skye Bank ( except when there was a tsunami around 2015-2018)Union bank and stanbic ibtc. All the newly established banks in Nigeria are a very good place to start a career or to give too now. E.g providus, SunTrust, Titan trust, globusand Taj. If can get a job with standard chartered Bank, Citibank, then you should not worry about loosing your jobs all in the name of targets.

N.B. FTE ONLY OH

Me I'd like to know what the highest paid banks in a particular order. This is why Access stands one of the best in the country.

You mean you'd rate First Bank and Skye Bank over/above Access Bank?

Wonderful!
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Generaloluseye: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Me I'd like to know what the highest paid banks in a particular order. This is why Access stands one of the best in the country.

You mean you'd rate First Bank and Skye Bank over/above Access Bank?

Wonderful!
I didn't rate them based on pay. I only rated them based on working conditions, turn over of staffs
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Generaloluseye: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
Although access is one of the top three in terms of pay and perks. But it is more like a slave camp especially for marketers
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by ABSTRUSE: 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Generaloluseye:
Although access is one of the top three in terms of pay and perks. But it is more like a slave camp especially for marketers

What others are in these top three?
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Generaloluseye: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

What others are in these top three?
GTbank and First Bank.
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by ABSTRUSE: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Generaloluseye:

GTbank9 and First Bank.

Any idea how much First Bank pay their Entry-Level officers? I know GTB pays 225k while Access pays 259k.
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Generaloluseye: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Any idea how much First Bank pay their Entry-Level officers? I know GTB pays 225k while Access pays 259k.
They don't pay up to that monthly. But their allowances like quarterly and upfront pay is much and that compensates for the low pay which is around 160k
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by ABSTRUSE: 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
Generaloluseye:

They don't pay up to that monthly. But their allowances like quarterly and upfront pay is much and that compensates for the low pay which is around 160k

Technically, this is how much Access pays. They help you get a car and deduct 80k from ur 259k salary till you finish paying up.
So at the end of the month, your take home 179k.

Clear now?

Unless you talking about Contract staffing which I have no idea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One / 774,000 Jobs: Only NDE Will Implement Recruitment - Lawan Declares / My Hilarious Job Hunting Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.