Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Uba Or Access Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Or Access Bank? (30163 Views)

Access Bank Password For The Day / UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / INDEPENDENCE DAY: Man Begs Access Bank For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by engrrichie92(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
why didn't you tell him that access work is much compared to UBA?

Well, the work is everywhere...
The problem is when the reward and renumeration is not at par with the work

How can i work so hard ...and i end up with 80K monthly with very very slow growth rate...yet my mates in thesame industry earns way higher

Plus...even as we claim the work is much in access
Some of us still found time to ball without letting it affect our jobs...it is about time management and prioritizing really...
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by ddeola: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2019
UBA straight, wetin b Access? No go enter slave camp o. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Damfakay: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2019
i suggest you go for the training with Access, but then as regards the interview with UBA it all depends on the job u are applying for.
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by funshint(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2019
It depends but don't go for contract job....simples. But if both are graduate entry, Access is better.
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Tonysmith4sure(m): 9:07am On Sep 29, 2019
Franchise21:
Former or latter? shocked
. From my post, d former is the training. Go through my comment again
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Tonysmith4sure(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2019
Benwallt:
interview with uba is d former---uncertain he wld get d job. I think he shld go 4 d later.

From my post, d former is the training. Go through my comment again
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Tonysmith4sure(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2019
extremelygolden:

He should rather go for the latter. Since he has already scaled Access Bank test, he should proceed to their training.

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Tonysmith4sure(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2019
bigpicture001:

Do u now that training coms after selection of succesful candidate from interview...?

Again..wages at access are more than twice that of UBA?

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Tonysmith4sure(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2019
grandstar:

I made a mistake
. . You did? Oook coz i didnt. From my post, d former is the training. Go through my comment again
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by babyfaceafrica: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2019
engrrichie92:

How can i work so hard ...and i end up with 80K monthly with very very slow growth rate...yet my mates in thesame industry earns way higher

Some of us still found time to ball without letting it affect our jobs...it is about time management and prioritizing really...
maybe for you,my friends in access collecting 300k is lamenting and will travel out permanently to Canada December, there is nothing like piece of mind..
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by babyfaceafrica: 9:14am On Sep 29, 2019
BabaIbo:
Abi, you're right tho, that's life. It's well
that is the spirit

1 Like

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Funkybabee(f): 10:11am On Sep 29, 2019
bro peace and job security pays, Access bank lay off staff like beans when they know they cannot afford their pay again whereby wasting their youth days but Uba a lots of old staff are there

2 Likes

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by wdacharley(m): 10:12am On Sep 29, 2019
[I agreequote author=Damfostopper post=82655810]you don't need a soothsayer to tell you to go with Access bank......
Access bank > UBA

werey UBA bank that keeps recruiting OND holders every month for entry level Positions and you wonder what happened to their workers[/quote]
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by engrrichie92(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
maybe for you,my friends in access collecting 300k is lamenting and will travel out permanently to Canada December, there is nothing like piece of mind..

Lol...everybody wants to travel to Canada
It is a national issue...
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2019
Naughtysite:

There is no bank where ET collects N80k oga.

Not Union Bank sef, First Bank or UBA.

HMM.

LOL. You clearly don't know UBA. Prior to 2009, you come in as ET, and after x years move on to ABO; suddenly ETOP (i.e. On probation) became a grade, and people spent as long as 7+ years on this grade. In line with their okrika mentality, they created one more grade between ET and ABO - SET, and renamed the ETOP to GT - not stopping there, they introduced something they call GCS (Graduate Contract Staff) as the entry-level. There is no such thing as coming in on ET (156k in UBA) - everyone comes in on GCS (80k), and hopes the confused organization doesn't start a new set of shenanigans.

1 Like

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2019
engrrichie92:

I hope you are aware some ETs have spent over 10 years on the same grade in that silly bank - UBA?
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by engrrichie92(m): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2019
Bagehot:

I hope you are aware some ETs have spent over 10 years on the same grade in that silly bank - UBA?

Lol...im very aware
Was there for a while...

Had to run for my life
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by pocohantas(f): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2019
engrrichie92:

Lol...im very aware
Was there for a while...

Had to run for my life

Lol grin
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by ChristmasBells: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2019
See them scammers they want to start again that's how it starts asking ridiculous questions befor you know it gbam they scam you
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Offisteven: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2019
Thank God u are a male but at that you will still be pressured to work harder.if you choose access Bank.
UBA, like first bank already have strong financial base.

Access bank will pay well but as a man you will work like a bull.

**For the females... If you know you know
grin grin grin
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Offisteven: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2019
Thank God u are a male but at that you will still be pressured to work harder.if you choose access Bank.
UBA, like first bank already have strong financial base.

Access bank will pay well but as a man you will work like a bull.

**For the females in access bank... If you know you know
grin grin grin
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2019
engrrichie92:

Lol...im very aware
Was there for a while...

Had to run for my life

This is the face of the business moguls that people don’t see. The wealth through gratuitous exploitation where the poor stay poor and the wealthy get wealthier
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by AdaNonye: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2019
As someone who is in the banking industry,I'll advise u find a way to go for UBA's interview while u still attend Access Banks training. U can always find a way to excuse urself. Access bank is a mad house. Plus u get to sign a bond to work for @least 2 years...UBA is more structured
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by SolarHub(m): 11:59am On Sep 29, 2019
I'll comment later..

You need an affordable 1kva solar power system to run for 10hours daily? Check my signature now
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by DivineKayy(m): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

ELTP pay = 259k (monthly)
Minus car loan deduction = 80k (monthly)
Okay
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by mechanics(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
Pray about it.
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by mylove4God(f): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Access bank training will better but if you can still attend the UBA interview, then do go. you never can tell
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Cjayboy: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kindly, go for your Training oooo.QED
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Burgerlomo: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
WeRblessed:

Nna, I started collecting tithe since Buhari lost his certificate.

1 Like

Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Marvinspeed(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
DivineKayy:
Kindly state the take home for the person that asked.
it's not more than 171k. after car loan and pension deductions.
Re: Uba Or Access Bank? by Marvinspeed(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
DivineKayy:
Kindly state the take home for the person that asked.
it's not more than 171k. after car loan and pension deductions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At National Pension Commission (over 200 Positions) / 774,000 Jobs: Only NDE Will Implement Recruitment - Lawan Declares / 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.