Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption (15396 Views)

Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns / Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI / #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by beajjay(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
FRESHG:
AS A MUSLIMAH, DONT YOU THINK THAT OSINBAJO SHOULD MAKE WAY FOR BOLA AHMED TINUBU AS VICE PRESIDO

Shey eleyi gbadun bayii? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by biggie73(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
For the first time, I agree with Timi.
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by shamecurls(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
People dont know how to use power and money.

Sending Timi to eternal silence wont cost more than $15,000.

Dude needs to be. cleaned-up like Jamal Kashoogi and the immediate and extended families will learn from it.
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by dallyemmy: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Timi Frank go to court if you are sure of what you are saying. Take your evidence with you.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by shamecurls(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
FRESHG:
AS A MUSLIMAH, DONT YOU THINK THAT OSINBAJO SHOULD MAKE WAY FOR BOLA AHMED TINUBU AS VICE PRESIDO

Did you have breakfast today?
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by ideylaff: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
Unruffledgrace:

Why will they pick him up?
What is his offence?
Who picked Osibanjo up when he without any evidence accused Jonathan of draining the state treasury...

Let's be guided o...if anyone feels offended by Timi's claims, he should go to court...simple

Gbam . You have spoken well . God bless you
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by SuperS1Panther: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Everybody this ghostly-looking "thing" too is talking
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by 7pages(m): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
only Timi's know his ulterior motive but I can bet his indictment and allegation against Osibanjo is not born out of patriotism rather on pull him down syndrome

if Osibanjo is guilty of this may he face the wrath of God and if he's innocent may God vindicate him and put his antagonist in public shame

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by Ayoefa: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
[[s]quote author=FRESHG post=82651508]AS A YORUBA MUSLIM, I WOULD SUGGEST THAT OSINBAJO STEP DOWN AS VICE PRESIDENT SO THAT COMPETENT HAND LIKE BOLA AHMED TINUBU COULD TAKE OVER AS VICE PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS BAT
GOD BLESS PROF ISHAQ AKINTOLA
GOD BLESS PROF ISHAQ OLOYEDE[/quote][/s]

Ipob imposter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by UncleJudax(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
budaatum:

How I wish he could go to court, but if he does, more idiots would just crawl out of the woodwork and he'd be tied up in litigation instead of running the country with bubu.

He should just not waste time acknowledging them and let time justify him or not, which I am certain he would do since he knows no one can touch the annointed.
Hahaha. Running The country indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by Dpharisee: 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
helinues:
What is this Timi feeling like self.. If they picked him up hope some people wont be shouting as usual

Why should he picked up for speaking his mind, if you feel offended sue him for libel and character assassination
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by adenigga(m): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
Greatpoet:
Religion is politics.....

Vice - versa!
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by realstars: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
A true activist. Fire them more fire.
Mr T.
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by ultimatekint(m): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
xelly:
What's stopping Osibanjo from going to court? I think there is iota of truth in what Frank is saying.
Go and carry him to the church now. You don't even know what you are talking about,you just see matter and put your rotten mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by adenigga(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Unruffledgrace:
Take it or leave it...The CAN president messed up big time.
Whilst I am not judging the Vice president as guilty, I also believe CAN or it's leadership cannot make such a categorical statement.

Also true...we have not seen Mr Ayokunle in Plateau or Benue state since the mass murder that have been going on there, now that a man in power is accused of corruption, he rushed there and declared him clean

Na wa o

They have even discouraged one from attending church services with all this behaviour.
My brother! I agreed with you 101%.
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by growtogeda: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
Peacecore:
This Timi of a man no get sense at all.
He like picking nonsense,develop it,feel as if he's serious, paint it n throw it to his gullible idiots.
I don't even know who dey give money sha.
Anybody who believes this idiot is a super idiot

it's so sad to know you are the gullible one. infact, your idiocy is superbly super. the guy stated clean facts there.
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by wingmanIII: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
shamecurls:
People dont know how to use power and money.

Sending Timi to eternal silence wont cost more than $15,000.

Dude needs to be. cleaned-up like Jamal Kashoogi and the immediate and extended families will learn from it.
True. Jonathan should have cleaned up so many, PDP would still be in power.
Greatest mistake GEJ made
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by Enemyofpeace: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hungry shamuless pastors everywhere
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by dante0147: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
reyscrub:

Radarada Oro ruru kiss
If supposed be your pa, you go tell am say make he commot so that your step pa come on board abi?

Go commot am now and put your Tinubu there
Iranu

Look take it or leave it, if at all it's true that Osinbajo take money, during election or for election, do you want to tell me that Buhari and Tinubu are not signatory to the money?

You want Tinubu to take over Osinbajo and instead of using 2 bullion vans as during election, he will now put tyre to cbn and drive it into his house abi?

Sake of say you be Muslim and Tinubu is Muslim, so he should succeed Osinbajo enh.

Bros pls don't and never comment or advice here again in the name of religion here oh ok.

Lol you nailed it!
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by femicyrus(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
insult the President and get incarcerated by DSS. Insult the vice president and wait for him to charge you to court.

something is not adding up in Nigeria
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by Enemyofpeace: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Unruffledgrace:
Take it or leave it...The CAN president messed up big time.
Whilst I am not judging the Vice president as guilty, I also believe CAN or it's leadership cannot make such a categorical statement.

Also true...we have not seen Mr Ayokunle in Plateau or Benue state since the mass murder that have been going on there, now that a man in power is accused of corruption, he rushed there and declared him clean

Na wa o
I dey with you on this. CAN is for the money. No how no how the man go don lick him fingers through the VP. If you know you know
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by Enemyofpeace: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
femicyrus:
insult the President and get incarcerated by DSS. Insult the vice president and wait for him to charge you to court.

there was a country
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by Urchman200: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
They should desolve this current bord heading the leadership of can ,if the association has any dignity left in them ,they are nothing but a political party, just waiting on the day they will come out to contest election.
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by emmnprince(m): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
FRESHG:
AS A YORUBA MUSLIM, I WOULD SUGGEST THAT OSINBAJO STEP DOWN AS VICE PRESIDENT SO THAT COMPETENT HAND LIKE BOLA AHMED TINUBU COULD TAKE OVER AS VICE PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS BAT
GOD BLESS PROF ISHAQ OLOYEDE

Competent hand! Competent hand indeed! I have just come across another beneficiary of BAT.
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by CrimeKsmart: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
reyscrub:

Radarada Oro ruru kiss
If supposed be your pa, you go tell am say make he commot so that your step pa come on board abi?

Go commot am now and put your Tinubu there
Iranu

Look take it or leave it, if at all it's true that Osinbajo take money, during election or for election, do you want to tell me that Buhari and Tinubu are not signatory to the money?

You want Tinubu to take over Osinbajo and instead of using 2 bullion vans as during election, he will now put tyre to cbn and drive it into his house abi?

Sake of say you be Muslim and Tinubu is Muslim, so he should succeed Osinbajo enh.

Bros pls don't and never comment or advice here again in the name of religion here oh ok.

You should not have replied him cos this is exactly what he wants. Tinubu won't stoop so low to wrestle power out of Osinbanjo cos Osinbanjo remains his political son.

He is not a Muslim and neither he is a Yoruba.

He is an Igbo man with no sense
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by expert234: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
Afamed:
Timi has history with pulling lies

Shameless APC Useful Idiots never change their strategies. When you hit their heads with undeniable facts, they try to change the topic. CAN President is a political slave like you.
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
CAN shouldn't be caught in the crossfire of any corruption allegation. Jesus Christ, who is the author and finisher of our faith in all his wisdom avoided such controversies. It's not everything you must talk about as a Christian. Be quiet.
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by bakescos01: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
FRESHG:
AS A YORUBA MUSLIM, I WOULD SUGGEST THAT OSINBAJO STEP DOWN AS VICE PRESIDENT SO THAT COMPETENT HAND LIKE BOLA AHMED TINUBU COULD TAKE OVER AS VICE PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS BAT
GOD BLESS PROF ISHAQ OLOYEDE

Are you for real ? Competent people like Bola Tinubu? You must be joking. Osibanjo is still far far better than Tinubu. I know there are alot of fake accounts running on social media lately to misinform people and trying to work on the intelligence of the gollible ones. Continue your propgations, this stuff will come back to you and the generation coming. Since, have been on earth for about 35 years now, I have never heard a Nigerian public service holder resigning at WILL. Why now, why are you people not telling Buhari to resign from the imcompetency and the killing and kidnapping going on all over the country, the police brutality and the high poverty rate going on in our country. And you people are telling Osibanjo to resign from claims that ge hasnt been found guilty on. If it's that easy to resign Trump must have resigned the first year he won the election in 2016.
Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by Edenx: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
This man Mr Frank has reenforced my belief that Nigeria will rise again.I didn't know we still have people of such iron clad intergrity and courage in the face of oppression and widespread intimidation ,a time many have sold their soul to the devil for a pot of porridge this man alone is speaking against the govt. He reminds me of that biblical Elijah. The question remains why isn't Nigerians talking about this with the energy and gusto they use in analysing Bbnaija and Tacha?

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption by bakescos01: 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
femicyrus:

God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency / Uzodinma: FG To Give Imo $120 Million For Livestock Programme / How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.