Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

He Fvcked His Wife's Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Fvcked His Wife's Sister (1893 Views)

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Fvcked His Wife's Sister by lukui: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
A man returned from work at night and heads straight to the bedroom to make love to his wife.
When done, he went straight to the kitchen to fetch himself a bottle of cold drink, only to find his wife there looking for something in the fridge. He asked his wife how she quickly made it to the kitchen, when they've just finished making love.
His wife screamed: "Aahh! That was my sister in the bedroom, she was so tired when she arrived, so I let her sleep in our room".
Alarmed, she ran to her sister and asked her why she didn't say anything, when her husband was making love to her.
Sister replied: "you know say, me and your husband no dey talk.
HAPPY WEEKEND.
Be careful this Weekend.
Re: He Fvcked His Wife's Sister by donbachi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
Sister inlaw u're wicked..if na slap him slap u,u 4 keep quiet?
Re: He Fvcked His Wife's Sister by Kurdicao: 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
It`s a really shady story. I think a lot of such problems appear just from people who are not satisfied with their sexuality. These people have to improve their sexual and mental health. Personally I play adult browser games and it helps me to keep calm every day.

(1) (Reply)

My Curvy Body Shape Opened Doors For Me – Actress Biodun Okeowo (Video) / Should I Break Up With Her? / What If Your Photo Looked Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.