Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,135 members, 7,845,778 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Praying To Recover Your Marriage And Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Praying To Recover Your Marriage And Relationship (196 Views)

Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship / Half-Unclad Strippers Holding Hands & Praying To God (Photos, Video) / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praying To Recover Your Marriage And Relationship by YourFreedom(m): 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26-28.

Bible Study: Genesis 9:1,7; Leviticus 26:9; Psalm 127:3; 128:3-4

PRAYERS FOR WOMEN AND HER SEEDS

1. Father we thank you for all our women and for all those born by women

2. Every dragon pursuing our women you are a liar, begin to pursue yourself now, in the name of Jesus

3. Father give our women wings, renew their strength and protect them from the arrows of infirmity in the name of Jesus

4. Oh earth open up, help our women, help the seed of our women, open up and swallow every flood of afflictions against them in the name of Jesus

5. Holy Spirit arise, raise a standard against every flood of affliction, every flood of the dragon targeted at our women and their seeds in the name of Jesus

6. Child of God, every anger of the dragon against you, let it backfire and return to the dragon now in the name of Jesus

7. Acidic power in the blood of Jesus, arise and consume and dry up every evil deposit in my body in the name of Jesus

8. Overcoming power in the blood of Jesus, arise fight for our women and fight for the seeds of women in the name of Jesus

9. You wicked dragon your time is up take off your dirty hands off my family in the name of Jesus

10. Father please don't let me offend you, don't hand me over to the will of the dragon in the name of Jesus

11. Every infirmities, sickness of the dragon whatever name it may be called, targeted at our women and our seeds be wasted, be destroyed by the consuming fire in the name of Jesus.

Source: https://lifeboatmarriageschool..com/2019/09/praying-to-recover-your-marriage.html

(1) (Reply)

But Promise Me You Ain’t Gonna GIVE UP! / Becoming One Flesh / An Open Letter To the brokenhearted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.