Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now (26022 Views)

Tinubu May Return Monday, Race For National Assembly Seats Hots Up / 2023: Longest-Serving Lawmakers Who May Return To The House Of Reps / Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
Elliot2:

Mention one country you will not find Nigerians doing really great things in terms of academics, business,social,e.t.c. You will find Nigerian doctors winning awards;Nigerian students breaking academic awards;Nigerians being given awards for rare humanitarian work or saving a life. We read it here almost every other day,a Nigerian being celebrated in the diaspora. But just mention two or three instances were foreigners do incredible things in Nigeria. How often do you get to read a foreign citizen do incredible things here as they reside? When Nigerians travel out, they take the host like home and work hard to add value. But how many foreigners do this?

you see Nigerians are doing that abroad not in their own country, the country isnt working that is why Nigerians are working in another country
and the only reason you hear Nigerians wining these things is because of Nigerians blogs telling other Nigerians, many people living in other countries dont care about such news

Another stuff is this, these awards Nigerians win are something very normal to win but it will be hype by Nigerian blogs, something like Nigerians working in Google, microsoft or Facebook, will be over hype, things like a Nigerian getting first class in a foreign university will be hype, getting awards for best employee or receiving awards from your work place abroad are something normal people do get everyday, they are private stuff but it seems like in Nigeria it is something remarkable.

There are many Foreigners doing many stuff here in Nigeria but they dont have to tell the world about it, they flow in silence without attention, many foreigners in Nigeria employ Nigerians and add value to the Nigeria economy without creating big news about it

2 Likes

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by 14(m): 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
lilwetdick:

With all you have said and written down, we can all agree that Nigerians are the one running to South africa, it shows thay think it is paradise for them, you hardly see South africans runing to Nigeria, the only time you see south africans in Nigeria whther blacks, indians or white is to set up a business or control a subsidary of one of SA firms employing Nigerians

inflation is higher in SA than in Nigeria but Nigeria is still one of the world poorest country, the poverty capital of Africa.

Inflation in SA = 4.2%
Inflation in nigeria = 11.02%

Dont believe anything you hear from a nigerian. Those are the real stats.

5 Likes

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by MPSA(m): 12:00am On Sep 29, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
. Young man just sharap.South Africans won't do it because they are lazy, they are always spoon fed, come to Ikotun in Lagos and see some of the foolish stranded South Africans who can not even afford air ticket back to their useless country. Thanks to prophet TB Joshua who usually come to their aid. These Nigerians, Zambians, Zimbabweans and Ghanaians burry shame to do those menial businesses to build future business empires for them selves. I have just seen that you are retarded in thinking and lazy upstairs. When has it become a crime to run a Saloon business or sell tomatoes?

Oooh Please, Don't hide your failing Countries with our Laziness, Bottom line is: " You can't do anything in your failing countries, You can't run away from Paradise , Something isn't right in your countries Man grin South Africa must take that load grin Your failing leaders also criticize our government, Nothing wrong on their side! grin No South African is giving you hard time in your countries grin

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by SayginSA: 12:01am On Sep 29, 2019
Islie:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/apartheid-may-return-to-south-africa-if-au-others-dont-address-xenophobia-now-%e2%80%95-dons/

total bs,I attendend wits. Majority of my lectures were south african blacks,then there where few whites and asians (Indians and Japanese). The only nigerian was a lady who was lecturing surveyor II. DTV's CEO is a black man and so is Standard Bank which owns Stanbic. More and more whites are getting poorer and poorer,and staying in shacks while more and more blacks continue to join middle class. That's why you will hear them talking of reverse racism or see them migrate to NZ, and Australia.

2 Likes

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by 14(m): 12:17am On Sep 29, 2019
Elliot2:

Mention one country you will not find Nigerians doing really great things in terms of academics, business,social,e.t.c. You will find Nigerian doctors winning awards;Nigerian students breaking academic awards;Nigerians being given awards for rare humanitarian work or saving a life. We read it here almost every other day,a Nigerian being celebrated in the diaspora. But just mention two or three instances were foreigners do incredible things in Nigeria. How often do you get to read a foreign citizen do incredible things here as they reside? When Nigerians travel out, they take the host like home and work hard to add value. But how many foreigners do this?

Now you have answered yourself, this is why nigeria finds itself today. Just imagine the benefits it could have been, if those achievements happened in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by babasolution: 12:24am On Sep 29, 2019
SayginSA:

total bs,I attendend wits. Majority of my lectures were south african blacks,then there where few whites and asians (Indians and Japanese). The only nigerian was a lady who was lecturing surveyor II. DTV's CEO is a black man and so is Standard Bank which owns Stanbic. More and more whites are getting poorer and poorer,and staying in shacks while more and more blacks continue to join middle class. That's why you will hear them talking of reverse racism or see them migrate to NZ, and Australia.

you simply dont understand Nigeria,one thing is that in Nigeria the government is very ineffective,decades of coups and dictatorships also hampered nigerias progress,but the ordinary private society as come a long way without government support,most developments in nigeria are private built,also most very poor nigerians who fill up these statistics are northerners who dont even travel,they are the majority poor who make nigeria to have its bad poverty rating and they dont even travel,nigeria is not underdeveloped like its mostly portrayed just that government is ineffective and deliberately do not build infrastructure and take care of the environment,nigeria is just terribly mismanaged by its government,the population also is a factor,india despite its massive economy as millions of poor
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by 14(m): 12:24am On Sep 29, 2019
jrusky:
Apatheid should return with all pleasure it's welcome infact it has be my prayer to see apatheid return so that these bastards South Africans will have their f u c k I n g heads bruised mercillesly and will be left alone to suffer it this time.

Pls the return of Apatheid is highly welcome.

South africans are fighters and not scared to die for a good course. Hence you never saw millions of south africans in neighbouring countries running away from apartheid. Not like many africans who choose to run away from poverty instead of fighting their government for better service. Africa is full of cowards. Look at zimbabwe, mugabe ran amok in that country for 38yrs, clever zimbabweans opted to run to south africa than to fight mugabe. That can never happen in south africa. When people are fed-up, blood will flow on the streets.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by 14(m): 12:33am On Sep 29, 2019
Then you must fight your government, mobalise and take to the streets untill your government listen. Look what people in hong kong are doing. Dont loose hope, fight till the end, these corrupt leaders will wake up. Lives will be lost but for a good course.

The problem with africnas, when the going gets tougher, you will see the scrumbling for 3 months VISA for a certain country, just to run away from the problems rather than fight. Hence you end up with these dictators running amok all over the continent.

2 Likes

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by JaceBlaze: 3:21am On Sep 29, 2019
the depressed and bitter GhostWisperer getting his assertions blown out the water by his own Nigerian brother,lilwetdick grin what a funny thing to watch lol.

And to the dreaming OP; put the snake pepper soup down cause you are getting too high for your own good.Let's say by some miracle Apartheid does return to SA,will that change Nigeria's honourable position as the poverty capital of the world? will Apartheid in South Africa generate electricity for you so that y'all will stop choking on generator fumes?

No matter what the fate of South Africa is Nigeria will still,by all means and from all fronts remain Africa's biggest pisshole we know it to be.

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 6:53am On Sep 29, 2019
JaceBlaze:
the depressed and bitter GhostWisperer getting his assertions blown out the water by his own Nigerian brother,lilwetdick grin what a funny thing to watch lol.

And to the dreaming OP; put the snake pepper soup down cause you are getting too high for your own good.Let's say by some miracle Apartheid does return to SA,will that change Nigeria's honourable position as the poverty capital of the world? will Apartheid in South Africa generate electricity for you so that y'all will stop choking on generator fumes?

No matter what the fate of South Africa is Nigeria will still,by all means and from all fronts remain Africa's biggest pisshole we know it to be.

Have you located your father's missing gravesite yet? You know the cheap coffin is underneath the skyscrapers built by the Boers.

Tough luck for you.

This son of dick gagging hoe just popped up late.
Nairaland permanent squatter and serial revisionist who throws same boring lines and repetitive tale like his mother's overused panties.

Xenophobic looting dog.
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 6:55am On Sep 29, 2019
14:

Frustration will kill you mate...... relax a bit.
says the lout from Zulu land whose father and fathers' were dispossessed slaves.

Frustration is Zulus looting foreigner's food in Thier own country, south Africa.

Doesn't get lower than that.
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2019
14:

Funny enough is, south africa is three times more developed than what it was in 1994. Do the research. Many african leaders are so jealous because South africa did not turn out like many african countries did just after independence. South africa developed more after independence.

New cities built after 1994

1. Sandton city
2. Midrand
3. Centurion
4. Steyn city
5. Umhlanga rock
6. Century city.

Expansion of freeways

1. N1 expansion(before 1994=2 lanes, after= 5 lanes)
2. N3 expansion(before 1994=2 lanes, after= 4 lanes)
3. N4 expansion(before 1994=1 lane, after= 3 lanes)

Excess to electricity.

Before 1994 = 24% had excess to electricity
25yrs into democracy = 97% have excess to electricity

Drinkable tap water.

Before 1994 = 18% had drinkable tap water
After 25yrs = 87% have excess to drinkable tap water

Middle class.

Before 1994 = 2 million middle class in SA
After 25yrs = 38 million middle class people in SA

Stadia

Before 1994 = 4 big stadia
After 25yrs = 20 big stadia

Car production

Before 1994 = 50 000 cars were produced in SA
After 25yrs = 650 000 cars and produced in SA

Rail transport

Before 1994 = old metrorail trains(max speed=100km/hr)
After 25yrs = gautrain (max speed=170km/hr)

If all of the above is considered regressing, please tell me which drug you are into. The reason why you have constant flow of legal and illegal immigrant into SA, it means South africa is working. No sane person can migrate to a fail or failing state.

South Africa slid down from a first world rated country to a 3rd slime-hole where citizens loot foreigners house for food.

You're a demon

Please, Eskom, your power provider is looking to be privatised the Nigerian way because of lack of power evidently you, monkeys couldn't manage well on the built by the Boers.

International news reported of load shedding in south Africa.

Your unemployment is down, inflation high and economy in life support.

Bragging with false info on a Nigerian platform really males you feel good.

Tell me, how do you live with the denial?
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by GhostWisperer: 7:03am On Sep 29, 2019
14:

Show me any South african who is cutting hair or selling tomatoes on the streets of Ghana, nigeria, ethiopia, malawi, zambia, zimbabwe, senegal, mozambique. Ask yourself why there is none. South africans dont like causing troubles in other people's countries. But in SA, its free for all, you have nigerians, zimbabweans, ethiopian, ghanaian, zambian selljng tomatoes or cutting hair on the streets of SA. I mean really.....

Please show me any country in Africa where the citizens are so hungry thatvas hosts they still food form foreigners and loot Thier spaza shops.

Only in south Africa and only in Zulu land.

Now tell me who is more honourable? Working hard as a barber or hawking groundnut, Thant being a lazy, unmotivated savage who wait on foreigners to work and steals their food?

You're the tried definition of amakwerekwere!
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by AlphaStyles(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2019
kmcutez:

The Famous interview. Lmao
Why are you gay?
So who is gay?
so you are gay grin
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by MPSA(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2019
GhostWisperer:

South Africa slid down from a first world rated country to a 3rd slime-hole where citizens loot foreigners house for food.

You're a demon

Please, Eskom, your power provider is looking to be privatised the Nigerian way because of lack of power evidently you, monkeys couldn't manage well on the built by the Boers.

International news reported of load shedding in south Africa.

Your unemployment is down, inflation high and economy in life support.

Bragging with false info on a Nigerian platform really males you feel good.

Tell me, how do you live with the denial?

Your comment can start Xenophobic very easy, You want to tell us we're Lazy once again grin You must remain in Nigeria, or else! Our Xenophobic Guys will give you hard time grin
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by jrusky(m): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2019
14:

South africans are fighters and not scared to die for a good course. Hence you never saw millions of south africans in neighbouring countries running away from apartheid. Not like many africans who choose to run away from poverty instead of fighting their government for better service. Africa is full of cowards. Look at zimbabwe, mugabe ran amok in that country for 38yrs, clever zimbabweans opted to run to south africa than to fight mugabe. That can never happen in south africa. When people are fed-up, blood will flow on the streets.

Fighters my a s s where would lazy people run to Pls run to do what

They are fighters my pooh and it was country like Libya, zimbabwe and Nigeria and Ghana that took the fight with them to gained freedom why cant they tell those countries then alone to leave them for the struggle and let's see what what would have become them

Do you know the part Obasanjo, Mugabe, Ghaddaffi played to free your so called animal in human body South African

Fighter my foot. If not for other African leaders intervention that old idiot called Madela would have died in jail and nothing will happen Mr man.

I repeat fighter my pooh I have been there so I know them wella. Either you believe it or not somedays to come apatheid will return via proxy into that bitch land called South Africa then we shall see their fighting spirit. They are under spell already write today's date down and quote me then.

Let me remind you this era was never those era anymore so shut that thrash fighting spirit pooh off.

*You never see fight you are claiming champion*
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by JaceBlaze: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2019
GhostWisperer:
Have you located your father's missing gravesite yet? You know the cheap coffin is underneath the skyscrapers built by the Boers.

Tough luck for you.

This son of dick gagging hoe just popped up late.
Nairaland permanent squatter and serial revisionist who throws same boring lines and repetitive tale like his mother's overused panties.

Xenophobic looting dog.

oh look who it is...

You need to get out of your mother's Makoko mud basement and get yourself a girlfriend and get laid like I always advise you to.

I will "squatter" here and observe you emo phaggots get emotional whenever South Africa is mentioned.

Take this home with you,for as long as your filthy ilk is still in SA,xenophobia too ain't going nowhere.Get used to it!!!
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2019
Nigerians and the obsession with South Africa.
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2019
efighter:
It will be a welcome development. Blacks in South Africa should not be treated as humans because they have proven to be animals. Let Aparthied return and the blacks in South Africa return to Slavery because that is where they belong.
Aminals are those that kill their own for human organs like your brethren in Ogun state hypocrite
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2019
I read comments here and I laugh, honestly how can a whole populace be this stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

Are you in South Africa? How do you know those that looted shops in SA were not arrested

If we commit crime in another man's country, we should always expect repercussion

if we were law abiding nobody will be looting and killing us.

you got to be the only self- reflecting Nigerian. That's really rare
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2019
jaxxy:
Very nice analysis of the problem. If the black south African especially the men would wake up and take their rightful place from or even left by the whites they wouldn’t be so insecure, hateful and backwards.
from where I stand I see hatefulness and backwardness from you people.always yapping about a country you know little about
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2019
GhostWisperer:
Zulus are Africa's laziest.

The south African black is a problem to himself and his Community and Africa at large.

I have never seen a more entitled group of people than this lazy lots.

To think that they think of themselves so highly when they have never done anything of reckoning on history. Not even to govern south Africa to progress from where the white maneft in 1994, but they have made south Africa a disaster in less than two decades after the white man left.

300 hundred years of apartheid is still holding the Zulu captive.
lazy how exactly? You lots like throwing this word a lot and it actually applies to you fools, always hopping from one country to another because you are too lazy to build your own. Honestly , if y'all so hardworking why is Nigeria is such a state?
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by JayGraphics(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2019
I didn't say those that looted the shop
Am saying those that their shops were looted and they into crime.

lilwetdick:

Are you in South Africa? How do you know those that looted shops in SA were not arrested

If we commit crime in another man's country, we should always expect repercussion

if we were law abiding nobody will be looting and killing us.

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

lets be realistic, Nigerians commit crime especially drug dealing in SA, this is fact, we should not pretend like they dont exist, we should not also forget that there also Nigerians doing fraud big time in South Africa.

if you read my analogy. once you are abroad and a member of your community keep committing the same crime, people will generalise and say everybody in that community are evil.

In Malaysia, you dont hear what Nigerians pass through there, i hope you know that Malay landlords do not rent apartments to Nigerians because of their behavior even some stores, restaurants and hotels do not allow Nigerians inside, then their is police brutality against Nigerians there, many Malaysians avoid Nigerians because they believe we are drug dealers and fraudsters using their women for drug mulls
Amen.
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by MPSA(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2019
jrusky:

Fighters my a s s where would lazy people run to Pls run to do what

They are fighters my pooh and it was country like Libya, zimbabwe and Nigeria and Ghana that took the fight with them to gained freedom why cant they tell those countries then alone to leave them for the struggle and let's see what what would have become them

Do you know the part Obasanjo, Mugabe, Ghaddaffi played to free your so called animal in human body South African

Fighter my foot. If not for other African leaders intervention that old idiot called Madela would have died in jail and nothing will happen Mr man.

I repeat fighter my pooh I have been there so I know them wella. Either you believe it or not somedays to come apatheid will return via proxy into that bitch land called South Africa then we shall see their fighting spirit. They are under spell already write today's date down and quote me then.

Let me remind you this era was never those era anymore so shut that thrash fighting spirit pooh off.

*You never see fight you are claiming champion*

What is wrong with your Boiling Head? grin Take it easy Man grin Stop using that Lazy Word, I want to Visit your Country one day, I will be more than happy to see your hard working People grin , The dust is going up to the sky when you start working grin Love you Guys grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWlwBbR-4Q8
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2019
GhostWisperer:
another lazy moronic, xenophobic Zulu squatting on nairaland permanently waiting for Mandela's miracle

Idiotic kunene
A mature person will actually challenge his points.
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2019
AreaFada2:
I have repeatedly said over the years here on NL that within a generation (roughly 25 years) European South Africans will retake top government positions in SA.
Reason is simple. By hook or by crook, by omission or by design, blacks would have been proved unable to bring real economic development to poor South Africans. They will then turn to whites for rescue. Whites know how to win long term. And they work towards it.

Mass migration of other black Africans would mean swelling black population even further. Not something white South Africans want. An engineered Afrophobia is therefore to their favour.

Remember voters by then will be mostly be people born after 1994 or too young by 1994 to have properly experienced Apartheid. So 50 years from 1994, whites will again be ruling SA and occupy key political positions. That may even be a good thing if it benefits the poor people too.
the self-hating from Nigerians is real. Virtually on every thread " white people this" oyinbo" the white man that" that" etc... snap out of this mentality people
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2019
GhostWisperer:

At least we built it to become Africa's largest economy. Biggest entertainment industry in Africa. Africa's music headquarters and run space programs.

What has Zulu done for south Africa that isn't traced to the Boers and Afrikaners?

Tell me the globa com, Dangote industries equivalent owned by black south Africans.

Nigeria has over, 8 billionaires and Zulus has just 1.

You're a pap-guzzling Zulu idiot. Slaveboy.
firstly, SA is not made of Zulu people alone, stop spewing ignorance.

2. Why are Nigerians so boastful about nothing? Who made you the biggest entertainment industry in Africa? South Africa has most Grammy awards in Africa and has the only Oscar. Our music industry is the most sophisticated and diverse while yours is the only dominated by one genre. The only African football league that is among the richest in the world is the South African PSL run sand established by black people.

Bragging about billionaires in a sea poverty is not only shortsighted it's downright puerile. It's actually bragging about someone's personal possessions, Isnt that a bit sad? We rather have 3 billionaires but a better standard of living.

1 Like

Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by IronGalaxy: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

Yeah by Whites South Africans not White Americans, White South africans developing South africa and employing other south africans
bingo! They said the same thing about the progress of Kenya attributing it to the whites and Indians.
Re: Apartheid May Return To South Africa If AU, Others Don’t Address Xenophobia Now by jrusky(m): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2019
MPSA:

What is wrong with your Boiling Head? grin Take it easy Man grin Stop using that Lazy Word, I want to Visit your Country one day, I will be more than happy to see your active People grin Love you Guys grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWlwBbR-4Q8

Oh so you are from South Africa I have muted your comment henceforth. I won't respond to you from this moment. Pls I don't exchange words or involve in argument with animal pls.

If you like quote me or respond in 1,000 time I have muted any response from you so it won't get to me. Ok

I only talk to human being pls. God forbid, me and South African bro No it's over. Infact I don't care where you are from. Good day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Marwa Wants Drug Test For Buhari, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Other Politicians / EdoDecides: INEC Bars Journalists From Collation Centre / 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan, Abuja-Kaduna Can't Be Completed By Buhari - Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.