Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Who Should I Marry Plssss?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should I Marry Plssss?? (2103 Views)

Pls I Need A Way Out Plssss / Please Help!!! I'm Having Trust Issues And I Need Everyone To Advise Me. Plssss / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by kelpat581(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
One is a qualified nurse presently working in a pharmacy outlet, the other is a fashion designer,but not yet established and she still depends on the money I give to her,both have good character,which one do I choose Pls help a brother....
Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
Is your heart memory card?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by Sirmuel1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
kelpat581:
One is a qualified nurse presently working in a pharmacy outlet, the other is a fashion designer,but not yet established and she still depends on the money I give to her,both have good character,which one do I choose Pls help a brother....

That means you love the both of them and you're fvckin them too.

Chai I want to be like you jare cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by princeakinola1(m): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
kelpat581:
pray to God for good direction
Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by donbachi(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Do u love black or fair women?

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by faithfull18(f): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
Marry me since you don't know who you want, mtschew.

You ain't matured for marriage. Nobody here will be in the marriage with you, you better choose wisely.

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by blackboy(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
Guy is it their work you want to marry? Nothing is permanent? It seems you prefer the one who does not depends on you financially as a wife. So pls go for her so you wont start regretting when financial problems comes or hating her for being a financial burden

3 Likes

Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by donstan18: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
For doubledating, you are not morally qualified to marry either of them.

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by sodiqapril(m): 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
A good design is an ambassador of your brand
Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
The one that gives you peace.
Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
grin Las Las marriage na scam
Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Marry ilamina, amaratasha or funmiqueen
Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by agohmamuda(m): 6:22am On Sep 29, 2019
Here is my advice. Marry the one that loves you the most. Trust me. It might not make sense now but u will thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by haryor14: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2019
Pray and seek God for the one to marry
Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by MJBOLT: 8:33am On Sep 29, 2019
getting married to a nurse is risky,they are promiscuous
Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2019
MJBOLT:

THIS IS JUST POPULAR BELIEF.
PEOPLE ARE PROMISCUOUS IRRESPECTIVE OF CAREER.

YOU'D BE SURPRISED THERE ARE PROMISCUOUS REVEREND SISTERS AND NUNS. cheesy
Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2019
Marry both, ain't you African? If I have two nice ladies, I will marry both. I ain't got time to stress myself with making choices, I'm too lazy for that. undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by Peterosky(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2019
faithfull18:

You ain't matured for marriage. Nobody here will be in the marriage with you, you better choose wisely.
.Babe you have good advert skills.And now Op is considering having you as his wife. grin
faithfull18:

.Babe you have good advert skills.And now Op is considering having you as his wife.
Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by faithfull18(f): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
Peterosky:
.Babe you have good advert skills.And now Op is considering having you as his wife. grin.Babe you have good advert skills.And now Op is considering having you as his wife.
Lol, don't mind me jare, I am not available.
Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by Peterosky(m): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
faithfull18:

Lol, don't mind me jare, I am not available.
.It's OK if you say so,because I almost tendered my application.
Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by faithfull18(f): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
Peterosky:
.It's OK if you say so,because I almost tendered my application.
The last time I checked, you were married.
Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
Marry the one that is not a liability
Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by Peterosky(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
faithfull18:

.Yes you are very correct. Just that my father said I must marry five wives.the thing just tire me. Please hurry and be my second wife. cheesy
faithfull18:

.Yes you are very correct. Just that my father said I must marry five wives.the thing just tire me. Please hurry and be my second wife.
Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by AfroKnight: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nigerian nurses when they want to be wicked ehn, just forget. It’s like they learn savagery in school of nursing.

Anyway, marry the finer one.
Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by faithfull18(f): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
Peterosky:
.Yes you are very correct. Just that my father said I must marry five wives.the thing just tire me. Please hurry and be my second wife. cheesy.Yes you are very correct. Just that my father said I must marry five wives.the thing just tire me. Please hurry and be my second wife.
Why would I want to settle for second place
Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by rex444(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
onye gwara gi?
Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by Peterosky(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
faithfull18:

Why would I want to settle for second place
.For the sake of love. Or you want to waste time and become my 3rd wife? hhhhhhmmmmm OK don't worry just be a co-wife to my first wife. That means you are not going to bear the name second wife. Hope you are now happy?
Re: Who Should I Marry Plssss?? by kelpat581(m): 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
The nurse is not a liability but the other one they collect like 4k from my hand every week apart from other things when I dey buy each time we go outquote author=Tajbol4splend post=82676725]Marry the one that is not a liability [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

See what this Simp just posted / Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? / Why Are Most Girls So Selfish And Entitled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.