Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Pls I Need A Way Out Plssss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need A Way Out Plssss (631 Views)

Okada Man Dumps 2 Slay Mamas On Their Way Out Inside Muddy Water (video) / Who Should I Marry Plssss?? / Please Help!!! I'm Having Trust Issues And I Need Everyone To Advise Me. Plssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Way Out Plssss by Couragejay: 7:58am On Aug 16, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7439077/moms-tears-weaks-me-each
Good morning NL I created this topic for advice but now am finished, is like nothing is working for me again am planning of seeking a spiritual solutions to my current predicament. I remember same last year my guy told me to come over to Benin and stay with him let's Hustle but my mom started crying and told her mom(my grandmother) my grandmother invited to the village and took me to her pastor who made Matters worst that If I travel to Benin I will have accident ooo. Now here I am I doing nothing It's now I know sometimes is not everything you confide in someone just do it on your own now my man na millionaire if I ask him howfa he no dey even give me listening ears again, oyo is now my friend. I don't even know what to do am 27 now nothing to achieve nothing to live for I feel like ending it Sha I need God interventions before it's to late
Re: Pls I Need A Way Out Plssss by jackmrandy: 9:33am On Aug 16, 2023
Couragejay:
Good morning NL I created this topic for advice but now am finished, is like nothing is working for me again am planning of seeking a spiritual solutions to my current predicament. I remember same last year my guy told me to come over to Benin and stay with him let's Hustle but my mom started crying and told her mom(my grandmother) my grandmother invited to the village and took me to her pastor who made Matters worst that If I travel to Benin I will have accident ooo. Now here I am I doing nothing It's now I know sometimes is not everything you confide in someone just do it on your own now my man na millionaire if I ask him howfa he no dey even give me listening ears again, oyo is now my friend. I don't even know what to do am 27 now nothing to achieve nothing to live for I feel like ending it Sha I need God interventions before it's to late

all you spiritual people..
Re: Pls I Need A Way Out Plssss by squash47(m): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2023
U no wise I swear, your guy give u update, you tell your mama, your mama carry am go give her own mama.

See the kind people wey dey ur cartel. Old women wey no get ambition.

Other grand mother's dey chop witch protect their grandchildren, till they cash out become very rich. Ur own grand mother dey there dey talk about accident. Why she no pray against the accident.

Omo, if na me be ur guy, I go block you. . Hustle no dey your body, you just dey find excuse to stay idle. Cos u be lazy man. Or better still, u like easy way out. Either way, u no wise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need A Way Out Plssss by squash47(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2023
undecided
Re: Pls I Need A Way Out Plssss by GodWrites: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2023
You be mumu.
Re: Pls I Need A Way Out Plssss by woginid967: 2:56am On Aug 17, 2023
Couragejay:

I can teach you how to make money online daily without yahoo. But it seems you're lazy.... You could have traveled without telling them sha.... I guess you needed transport fare from them.

If i am to teach you, you must have telegam and internet access.

You will decide for yourself how much you want to use to start one of the businesses.... But for normal level business, you can start without any money and start making money daily.

I wish you were in Lagos sha.

Remember it is not scam or yahoo
Re: Pls I Need A Way Out Plssss by MSN1(m): 3:02am On Aug 17, 2023
God be with you.
Re: Pls I Need A Way Out Plssss by dkidd: 3:36am On Aug 17, 2023
Couragejay:
27 is still young and u have time to make the right decision to better urself. What where u really traveling to do? Is it legal? Is it safe? Ur mother probably sees what u can't see and she maybe told the pastor who made up that accident story. I say this because if it's genuinely because of road accident he would have prayed against it which is what any normal person would do. Next time commit ur movement to God directly. Only make moves that ur heart is in and not because someone else is "cashing out" of it cos in the end em fit no worth am. I'm sure u didn't open up to ur mom about what u were going to do or u told her half truth and expect her to be comfortable letting u take that journey. Boy sacrifice the next 3- 12 months add value to ur life. Learn things u enjoy that can also fetch u money. Build urself. Opportunity will come and then u will be prepared for it. If na runs come ur way do well to weigh the consequences and if the juice is worth the squeeze fire on. Don't just be jumping on anything pushed at u all in the name of I wan blow. The street is military use ur six or them go use am for u. Trust no mfker and know exactly what ur walking into
Re: Pls I Need A Way Out Plssss by Kobojunkie: 3:44am On Aug 17, 2023
Couragejay:

Good morning NL I created this topic for advice but now am finished, is like nothing is working for me again am planning of seeking a spiritual solutions to my current predicament. [b]I remember same last year my guy told me to come over to Benin and stay with him let's Hustle but my mom started crying and told her mom(my grandmother) my grandmother invited to the village and took me to her pastor who made Matters worst that If I travel to Benin I will have accident ooo. Now here I am I doing nothing It's now I know sometimes is not everything you confide in [/b]someone just do it on your own now my man na millionaire if I ask him howfa he no dey even give me listening ears again, oyo is now my friend. I don't even know what to do am 27 now nothing to achieve nothing to live for I feel like ending it Sha I need God interventions before it's to late
Confide in? Your problem be say you never fit stand for your own. Your allowed your mother and her pastors hoodwink you last year. Now this year you are still looking for another spiritual scam to stop you from acting in your own. Interest. E be like say you never want do anything with your life all na the problem.

As you dey so, you fit die today or tomorrow, so why allow spiritual voodoo pastors take your head play soccer? undecided
Re: Pls I Need A Way Out Plssss by martkowded(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2023
woginid967:

I can teach you how to make money online daily without yahoo. But it seems you're lazy.... You could have traveled without telling them sha.... I guess you needed transport fare from them.

If i am to teach you, you must have telegam and internet access.

You will decide for yourself how much you want to use to start one of the businesses.... But for normal level business, you can start without any money and start making money daily.

I wish you were in Lagos sha.

Remember it is not scam or yahoo

I'm in Lagos Boss.
I've got telegram and internet connection.
Can i email you?

(1) (Reply)

First To Solve This Maths Problem, Gets 1k Airtime From Me / What Will A Lady Do If This Happens? / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.