Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) (30339 Views)

Animal Cruelty: Who To Report To In Nigeria / Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos / Grindadrap In Denmark: Animal Cruelty (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by divinevie(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
Them never born me well make I stand near that guy wey wear red....I mean the guy with the scary animal....
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by jaycine(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
This is joblessness at its height... Or is it boredom

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by ibiso1986: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
I support.. Especially for cats.. 90% tag them as witches and wizards...meanwhile they are cute and cuddly.. Once a typical Nigerian see a cat, they take it as an omen.. Mentality things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
These ones don chop bellefull .......una no get better things to protest against abi......radarada
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by siromot(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
Earthquake1:
Did you demand for employment and security

No wonder the government doesn't take us serious

must you demand for employment and security before they provide it?
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Bbbwings: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
Living in lagos is cruelty against humans
Awon werey hundred percent

2 Likes

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by silverkings: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
[s][/s]Animal cruelty Animal cruelty so i should leave snake when I see one invading my house?

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by kelvin21887(m): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
Earthquake1:
Hong Kong youths are protesting against the government

American youths are protesting against climate change

Nigerian youths are protesting for Tacha and animal rights

Not that those governments are not doing well o......unlike Nigeria gov't
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by ohabiam: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
U are fighting for animal cruelty, that snake on ur neck is it not supposed to be living peacefully in the jungle undisturbed?, it is wrapped round your neck are you a tree. Those dogs on leash why not give them freedom of movement, or does imprisonment of animals not included in your cruelty towards animals?

3 Likes

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by mejai(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Make lalasticlala catch dat guy with python first
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Especially snake. Even snake see person and take off trying to hide from view my people go still pursue am. That nonsense must stop. If i see person pursue a fleeing snake we go fight o. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Cyoung4real(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lol, Naija too wan form Animal activists grin grin grin. Just try drop that python and turn back small make you see whether them no go turn to peppersoup immediately. Buhari will like this news like say tomorrow no dey grin grin grin. I kuku no call him Animal

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by onlyonechid84(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Good
meanwhile;

A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer (she will not dieoo). He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
Pm me if you are interested.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.
bross, just pray unable see real virgin. Because the prayer of the ones we have now, go bring more curse upon the persons life
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Reelmii: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
buhari called tgem lazy Nigerian youths

remi tinubu called them lazy lagosian youth

....in fact i dont know wat else to say
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Reelmii: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
buhari called tgem lazy Nigerian youths

remi tinubu called them lazy lagosian youth

....in fact i dont know wat else to say

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
Misplaced priority undecided

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by joetem(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
Bunch of idiats!!! Dem for fight for human cruelty this administration is subjecting Nigerians to, sowore is higher than animal, yet these ones no protest ooo!! Mumu everywhere

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
Can u imagine dis nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
grin
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by anthony86(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
When they should have brought out Ekukes, Ewures and Namas and fight for their right as I see is foriegn bred dogs and exotic snakes. Nigerian hypocrisy
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
anambraamaka:
lol una get time oo

Typical shallow 9ja mentality
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by bikefab(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
Of all things bedevilling the country, including kidnappings and wide spread hunger, nepotism and abuse of human rights, my people chose to stage a walk for animals. Is this really a zoo?

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Silas6(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
Chai! Shey our mumu don reach like this?

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by adeodunsimilolu(f): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Good
meanwhile;

A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer (she will not dieoo). He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
Pm me if you are interested.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by harjay1986: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
newsynews:
Some Lagosians have taken to the streets to campaign against animal cruelty which they say must come to a stop.

Carrying placards, the campaigners walked the streets with various animals ranging from dog to snake.

The below pictures were shared on Instagram by Saintmark’s Animal Hospital with the caption:

“We March for the downtrodden. We March for the voiceless. We March for passion. Animal Cruelty must stop”.

https://wotzup.ng/lagosians-match-the-streets-in-call-for-a-stop-to-animal-cruelty-photos/

I laugh in swahili, stupid set of people and you dey eat beef, fish, Asun, suya, common to come out and protest for unfair treatment frm d government una sit down, if your dog near me naa for your face me go kill am and roast am

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Eazie351(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
lmao...in other news, someone is looking for a 25yr old virgin that'll say prayers for him at midnight. lmfao. Bros, you throw old woman stone before and she keep d stone?

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Jeremy1998: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
I believe animals are now better than Omoyele Sowore... Chai the angel that directed me to this nation WHY ME?. I hate everything about this zoo

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Eazie351(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
newsynews:
Some Lagosians have taken to the streets to campaign against animal cruelty which they say must come to a stop.

Carrying placards, the campaigners walked the streets with various animals ranging from dog to snake.
so, we'll not be seeing snake peppersoup on nairaland front page again?!!
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by tayooluwole: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
This is a welcome development...the manner with which we kill nonhuman animal is too barbaric... There was a time in the ancient history that humans were co-living with other animals...but with time, the complexity of human brain suppressed fellow animal to live at the mercy of humans... Animals just like humans got thier own life to live...we are the same regardless of which ever specie we fall....what distinguishes us from them is our distinct body formation and the complexity of our brain...all other characteristics of human are equally found in other animals...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
all I see here is meat
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
Somewhere in ajah. This oyinbo breed dog dey hustle food for road

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by rhazaaq: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
una right them never give una., nah animaI you guys they fight for anyway it is good bco dew of you don travelniut see how bird they play with humanbin qnd you want a replicate of it you are just lying our right first before animal..... period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kennel Club Rivers Dog Walk 2019 (Photos) / Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned / Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.