Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) (30338 Views)

Animal Cruelty: Who To Report To In Nigeria / Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos / Grindadrap In Denmark: Animal Cruelty (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
jobless people...
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by LargeProfessor(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Good
meanwhile;

A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer (she will not dieoo). He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
Pm me if you are interested.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.
I have what your brother needs
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by VicM6: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Good
meanwhile;

A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer (she will not dieoo). He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.
lalastica tell us what is behind this prayer.. no be everything need body contact and why will the brother pay her 20k for praying for him.....All this yahoo yahoo prophet enh.... Nawa o.

And even thou you dey find virgin, my brother, e no easy to get o... for dis Nigeria now, 15yrs old girl don mad pass anything... inshort, u no fit see virgin of 25yrs old unless u enter inside village go... all this omo spaghetti and shapatari don spoil Nigeria
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Good
meanwhile;

False prophet

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
kufre2010:
It's a worrison situation that Nigeria has no insufficient law to protect animal, everything in Nigeria is meat

Lol country wey cow get rights pass u
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
And there's no cow? Unu adighi serious.
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Good
meanwhile;

Let's talk about this pls
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by cruzydal(m): 12:07am On Sep 29, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Good
meanwhile;

20k is too small .step up ur price game I know one
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by biafranrealson: 12:19am On Sep 29, 2019
add cow
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Tantaliteweb2: 12:56am On Sep 29, 2019
Lagosfinder:
Its really high time for this, cause a lot of people are cruel to animals

NEED ACCOMMODATION AROUND LAGOS?

WE @LAGOSFINDER CAN GET YOU DECENT AND AFFORDABLE PLACE
50k per year safe contain
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:44am On Sep 29, 2019
With all the human cruelty in Nigeria these ones choose to protest for animals I give up on Naija. #unredeemable

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 2:11am On Sep 29, 2019
I support this! ��

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Olaburn(m): 2:32am On Sep 29, 2019
Na me na
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Reucy(f): 2:40am On Sep 29, 2019
ibiso1986:
I support.. Especially for cats.. 90% tag them as witches and wizards...meanwhile they are cute and cuddly.. Once a typical Nigerian see a cat, they take it as an omen.. Mentality things
I hate the very mentality of tagging cats as diabolic. Cats are just cute, vulnerable beings to me, I still prefer them to dogs anytime any day

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Reucy(f): 2:43am On Sep 29, 2019
adeodunsimilolu:

Sounds somehow, what kind of prayer is that one...
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Depressedkidd: 3:34am On Sep 29, 2019
newsynews:
Some Lagosians have taken to the streets to campaign against animal cruelty which they say must come to a stop.

Carrying placards, the campaigners walked the streets with various animals ranging from dog to snake.

The below pictures were shared on Instagram by Saintmark’s Animal Hospital with the caption:

“We March for the downtrodden. We March for the voiceless. We March for passion. Animal Cruelty must stop”.

https://wotzup.ng/lagosians-match-the-streets-in-call-for-a-stop-to-animal-cruelty-photos/
Them for do this thing close to abbatoir. Plenty hurt feelings for dey lmaooo

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by bluefilm: 3:41am On Sep 29, 2019
They had to single out the guy with the python.

Something tells me it's all because of lalasticlala and nairaland. wink

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Eke40seven(m): 5:01am On Sep 29, 2019
DBlackCeazer:
With all the human cruelty in Nigeria these ones choose to protest for animals I give up on Naija. #unredeemable
The typical African. We are so low IQed that we are almost irredeemable.
Everyone has a role to play, they are protesting and sensiftizing the public on what they can, you choose the struggle that you can and that's how the country is built.. You are sitting your lazy ass somewhere waiting for animal activist to also protest your social problems for you while they do theirs.
In fact, do you know that you can almost check how good a country treats its citizen by how well they treat their animals? Yes, it's true, it's damn true!
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:35am On Sep 29, 2019
Who are these ones doing copy and paste. Americans they want to copy so hard fought for human rights before animal rights. Fix the country and society first.

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 5:43am On Sep 29, 2019
Seems these ones dan chop belleful abi?? Btw why is non of them carrying a Cat
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Clean2016: 5:46am On Sep 29, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Good
meanwhile;

Show me relevant scriptures to back up your rituals or common example by Jesus

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Thane(m): 6:38am On Sep 29, 2019
Lagosfinder:
Its really high time for this, cause a lot of people are cruel to animals

NEED ACCOMMODATION AROUND LAGOS?

WE @LAGOSFINDER CAN GET YOU DECENT AND AFFORDABLE PLACE

I need decent and affordable selfcon or somebody that needs a flatmate/roommate in surulere and surroundings, any available?
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by actrinity(m): 6:38am On Sep 29, 2019
newsynews:

Meanwhile, below is a Reality Online Show for my dog Jessy. It's called DDNaija grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5368539/reality-online-show-boerboel-jessy
Why that man dey carry python protest instead of green snakes or cobra/mamba? Python is not knwn to bite na. They're very stupid to Hv made such a protest. Had it been they excluded snakes, scorpions and other dangerous animals, it would've been better. I've never seen anyone that has killed domestic animals like goat, fowls, dog etc out of fear. But wait oooo, I didn't see anyone with lion, hyena, wolf, tiger, crocodile, or are they not also part of animal? Nonsense people. They think this is europe. Na Too much movie dey cause all this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Thane(m): 6:49am On Sep 29, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Good
meanwhile;

interested
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by lanrenzo(m): 7:07am On Sep 29, 2019
At last, a right thinking person has spoken. Kudos
Eke40seven:

The typical African. We are so low IQed that we are almost irredeemable.
Everyone has a role to play, they are protesting and sensiftizing the public on what they can, you choose the struggle that you can and that's how the country is built.. You are sitting your lazy ass somewhere waiting for animal activist to also protest your social problems for you while they do theirs.
In fact, do you know that you can almost check how good a country treats its citizen by how well they treat their animals? Yes, it's true, it's damn true!
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2019
MOSICATED5:
This country is funny. We Never match for human Rights finish Na Animal own. Because we see oyibo people dey do am, pipo when dia life don beta
They dey try copy oyinbo. Foolish Nigerians. I don't encourage animal cruelty, in fact I hate it but have these people protested against humanity trafficking, rape, ritual killings and insurgency?

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2019
When they finish the march, some of them will order two wraps of Amala, 5 shaki, 3 abodi, 6 fuku, 14 brokoto and 9 kpomo as if all the meat comes from trees.
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by tunary(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2019
Everything don finally turn upside down. despite all the problems in Nigeria it is animal they are protesting for.
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by litaninja(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2019
These ones don chop belleful
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by FManager(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
newsynews:
Some Lagosians have taken to the streets to campaign against animal cruelty which they say must come to a stop.

Carrying placards, the campaigners walked the streets with various animals ranging from dog to snake.

The below pictures were shared on Instagram by Saintmark’s Animal Hospital with the caption:

“We March for the downtrodden. We March for the voiceless. We March for passion. Animal Cruelty must stop”.

https://wotzup.ng/lagosians-match-the-streets-in-call-for-a-stop-to-animal-cruelty-photos/

Very welcomed development, there should be prison sentence attached for animal cruelty offenders with max 7yrs.

There are many Savages out there let's hope the useless government put their ears to the demand of the people.

Let's protect them.
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by adeodunsimilolu(f): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Reucy:

Sounds somehow, what kind of prayer is that one...

I wonder too
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by basketbrain(m): 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
anambraamaka:
lol una get time oo

It's their time and not yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kennel Club Rivers Dog Walk 2019 (Photos) / Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned / Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.