Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) (30336 Views)

Animal Cruelty: Who To Report To In Nigeria / Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos / Grindadrap In Denmark: Animal Cruelty (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Eke40seven:

The typical African. We are so low IQed that we are almost irredeemable.
Everyone has a role to play, they are protesting and sensiftizing the public on what they can, you choose the struggle that you can and that's how the country is built.. You are sitting your lazy ass somewhere waiting for animal activist to also protest your social problems for you while they do theirs.
In fact, do you know that you can almost check how good a country treats its citizen by how well they treat their animals? Yes, it's true, it's damn true!
U are very foolish, and jobless. I would advice u to step out of naija, at least to neighbouring countries to see what mess the country is in. Here talking about animal rights when human rights are grossly neglected. Like I said, Naija is irredeemable especially with foolish people like u in it.
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Eke40seven(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
DBlackCeazer:
U are very foolish, and jobless. I would advice u to step out of naija, at least to neighbouring countries to see what mess the country is in. Here talking about animal rights when human rights are grossly neglected. Like I said, Naija is irredeemable especially with foolish people like u in it.
Me step out of Naija? LOL.. Where do you think I live? Well, I wouldn't want to go into a bragging contest with you.
Read again, you see how great a country's human rights record is by checking their animal rights record. Fact!!
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by tck2000(m): 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
$-$

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kennel Club Rivers Dog Walk 2019 (Photos) / Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned / Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.