Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) (30337 Views)

Animal Cruelty: Who To Report To In Nigeria / Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos / Grindadrap In Denmark: Animal Cruelty (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
Mtcheww.

Nonsense upon NL snake master.

2 Likes

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by AmbFitsaint(m): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Good
meanwhile;

A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer (she will not dieoo). He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
Pm me if you are interested.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.

I am a male virgin at 25, am I good to go?
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
AmbFitsaint:

I am a male virgin at 25, am I good to go?
Nope
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Reelmii: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Good
meanwhile;

A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer (she will not dieoo). He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.
so the brother does not have a 25yrs old virgin in his family, church or even on his street.. ladies u better dont be deceived.. another method of serial killing loading, wen una here 20k now, una ear go stand

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
Reelmii:
so the brother does not have a 25yrs old virgin in his family, church or even on his street.. ladies u better dont be deceived.. another method of serial killing loading, wen una here 20k now, una ear go stand

This is exactly why I never wanted to take this to nairaland.
Please I'm not a ritualist oo,I'm a gainfully employed young man.
My username is inspired by my love for gandalfs role in the lord of the rings.
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Reelmii: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
Eazie351:
so, we'll not be seeing snake peppersoup on nairaland front page again?!!
not wen lala is still a nairalander
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by ise82(m): 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
Useless and jobless youths. We can’t protest against bad governance. It’s sad!
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
No cats?
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lalasticlala and friends
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by inumidun2010(m): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
I can bet with my third leg, those folks carrying snake on their neck are from Anambra State, IDEMILI LOCAL GOVERNMENT TO BE PRECISE...
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by ozcarbenson(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Good
meanwhile;

Lemme send to my gf to see if she's interested
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Misplaced priorityundecided

If you dare march across a person whose beloved got bitten & killed by any of those poisonous things you call pets, you would have yourselves to blame,,,mtchewww

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Icecream4U(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
So I shouldn't boil dog and eat again, when I catch a stray one?

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by snnazzy24(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
if you're matching against animal cruelty because you own dogs, cats, snakes and birds as pet and support the killing of Chickens, Rams, Cows or Fish for events and ceremonies then you're nothing but a hypocrite. Animal right is and should be extended to all animals including the wild and domesticated animals.

2 Likes

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by ctleurocollege: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

This is exactly why I never wanted to take this to nairaland.
Please I'm not a ritualist oo,I'm a gainfully employed young man.
My username is inspired by my love for gandalfs role in the lord of the rings.

You are a serial killer
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
ozcarbenson:

Lemme send to my gf to see if she's interested
You don't mean it?
Una get mind oogrin

You should at least demand for 20 milliontongue na
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Reelmii: 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
ctleurocollege:

You are a serial killer
hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
ctleurocollege:

You are a serial killer

You and your family are witches and killers not me
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by NnamdiN: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lagosfinder:
Its really high time for this, cause a lot of people are cruel to animals

NEED ACCOMMODATION AROUND LAGOS?

WE @LAGOSFINDER CAN GET YOU DECENT AND AFFORDABLE PLACE
got decent stuff in festac or raji rasaki?
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
we gotta protest against deforestation too i mean too many trees are being cut down everyday and most Nigerians have no idea about Global warming

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
I support but not 4 snakes.they shd b exterminated
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by maekkyrain(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Good
meanwhile;

. Lol...see broad day light ogboni, ona wan take d mata now to d general public...that's good...shares?

1 Like

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by anambraamaka: 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
YorubaAssasin:

Typical shallow 9ja mentality

Yes typical 9ja shallow mentality to talk about animal cruelty because Oyibo is doing that forgetting all the 1 million problems that are facing millions of Nigerians. Typical 9ja mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by fredoooooo: 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
bukkysam:
Se alafia lewa Sha?

O re won gidi grin

2 Likes

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Offpoint: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Good
meanwhile;

lol, no 5 or 10 years old in your area?
you can't even find virgin in the church na nairaland of all places.
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by lanrenzo(m): 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
How ironic, everyone wants a great Nigeria but will sit back, do nothing, and then insult/abuse those trying to make positive changes in their own little way. We really need to change our collective orientation about things that affect us Directly or Indirectly. Match for whatever cause you deem fit, and if you can't, don't shutdown people who choose to.... LET LOVE RULE......Shalom
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by LZAA: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
Was lala dia grin
Na joke oo
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
Are they for real

The snake owners though .....

Didn't they grow up in Naija and watched Najin??
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by LZAA: 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Good
meanwhile;

2 Likes

Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
Abfinest007:
if you want to cause trouble just tell buhari they are protesting bcuz of his cows
if they tag buhari concerning cow ....this movement will gain the popularity it deserves
Re: A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) by hotseat: 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
It will take a mighty deity to rescue our youths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kennel Club Rivers Dog Walk 2019 (Photos) / Dog Rescues Little Girl, Saved Her From Getting Drowned / Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.