Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (37999 Views)

State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) / Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by stephen13(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
harmless011:
In as much as the Abia State Governor is not doing anything, just drinking beer up and down.
The picture posted here is not the true reflection of Aba, only the first picture of osisioma is current others are old pictures.
I will make out time and snap current pics and post here.
U sure you stay in ABA.....or maybe you see dirtiness as clean in the site of Aba...
This state is deteriorating and nothing good comes out of here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
I just couldn't believe my eye for a moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
The op is lying, nothing like this in Abia this is somewhere in Ibadan.
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by cenaman(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
Abia government supporters come and see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by betterpikinn: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
JESUS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

WHAT IS THIS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

OSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

IT IS FINISHED grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
The op is lying, nothing like this in Abia this is somewhere in Ibadan.

Continue daydreaming... You think Ibadan is that bad?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
budaatum:
See dirty people living in their own shit. And no be only Aba. Na de same all over Nigeria!

Its a disgrace. Our leaders are the worst set of people , ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

xaggar:

It's the China of Africa
Not
The China of "African".

Don't let me call you an Olodo!
My bad wink

2 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by NonFarmPayrol: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
An average uyo dweller

Will die if he stays here for two days
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Hausaman(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
orunmila144:
biafra haf died grin but wait ooo these igbo people are dirty ooo. can they not sweep their own environment or is hand paining them ? shocked

Let's say the truth, the problem of Biafra is more than hand problem, it's mental problem.
Had N.KANU spent his life solving their environmental problems first for 3 years before shouting political problem, probably, he would had been a role model in Nigeria.
However hypocrisy will destroy & strike them out of Nigeria 1st.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by nedu89: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
harmless011:
In as much as the Abia State Governor is not doing anything, just drinking beer up and down.
The picture posted here is not the true reflection of Aba, only the first picture of osisioma is current others are old pictures.

I doubt if you are staying in Aba. Aba is far bad beyond what the op posted here. Aba has 6 major streets that any sensible government from ngwa extraction should fix but funny enough, they are all death traps

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by cenaman(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
harmless011:
First, Second, Third and Fourth pix is Ngwa road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Lumig: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
Something must be wrong with Abia state, from political to environmental...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Abdotcom(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
is dat road?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Orpe7(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
They have sold their rights for Kerosene

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
I doubt if Aba is worse than Onitsha but can't these useless traders closed shop for two days to do environmental? the govt have the blames but what about traders who are so stupid to relax and do business in unhealthy places?

my own babe town, chichi this thing dey vex me undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Stan2330(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
harmless011:

I want to see the current pics of ahia ohuru
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by midnighter(f): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
post=:
Lol those pictures make me want vomit. Choi! lipsrsealed

Absolutely revolting, haven't visited Abia except to get back to port Harcourt

Why can't those traders just clear that place, it will take less than a day

They're perching their fine gowns and trousers on top of refuse, o dikwa egwu
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
harmless011:

Please do it seem there is a deliberate attempt to denigrate the governor and Abia state...you guys need to do more to change the narrative.

Most of the pictures are old I don't understand why the mod keep pushing these campaigns against Abia state to the front page.
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by cooltola(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Cant the traders organized a day to at least clean up? They should not wait for government to clean the road

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by osuofia2(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Shame on the flat headed gov, not always pmb must be blamed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Always posting this same thing.

I guess seun enjoy mocking igbos
The super mod that pushes topic to the front page is an igbo from Abia state.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
budaatum:
See dirty people living in their own shit. And no be only Aba. Na de same all over Nigeria!

Aba had always been the dirtiest city in Nigeria if not in Africa for ages. May be you didn't know this before, so we forgive you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Juban(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
Onitsha used to be worst than this, but for the enthronement of good leaders like Ngige, Peter Obi etc, onitsha is now a place everybody want to live. The problem with Abia is that they have not had a good leader. All their past leaders are self serving and greedy leaders.
emmyid:
Graphic photos? grin

But why can't Aba get it right for ones with its dirtiness and bad roads. Who is to blame?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ereolamide:
Are you sure this is the same aba that ibos brag about on nairaland as better than anywhere in the southwest. undecided

Even a pig bred in the southwest would refuse to live in such squalor.

When they migrate to Yorubaland and we brush them up they start behaving as if they don't shit, look at where supposedly sane human beings are sitting to sell, eat and drink, no wonder Ladipo, Alaba and other markets are so dirty
which of tne yoruba land do they migrate to, the last time i checked lagos is not part of yoruba land
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Princewell2012(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
abkrgumel:
grin I did not see something like road there
I
Seconded. There is no evidence to show that it is a road. The op knows what he is doing
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by orunmila144: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
frosbel2:

Its a disgrace. Our leaders are the worst set of people , ever.

your leaders did not put that dirt on the street. do you want your leaders to come and clean your yansh too ? when will you people start taking responsibility for your own environment ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
And I thought Biafra land is Dubai or something cheesy
The China of Africa grin grin grin

Ngwamankillyou come and see your Biafra land grin grin

Truly a shlthole grin grin

Very ironic! Imagine people who gave Nigeria the nickname of Shiithole and Zoo! See how they are living and transacting right inside the filth. Pathetic

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
orunmila144:
your leaders did not put that dirt on the street. do you want your leaders to come and clean your yansh too ? when will you people start taking responsibility for your own environment ?

It is the role of the government to build good roads and provide waste disposal and recycling facilities.

I am certain you have not left the borders of Nigeria to see how functioning societies operate, so I don't blame you.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Jamesbally: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Only in the East. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by orunmila144: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

which of tne yoruba land do they migrate to, the last time i checked lagos is not part of yoruba land
so why are all the governors and controllers of lagos yoruba ? is that a mere coincidence of nature ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Jamesbally: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
Juban:
Onitsha used to be worst than this, but for the enthronement of good leaders like Ngige, Peter Obi etc, onitsha is now a place everybody want to live. The problem with Abia is that they have not had a good leader. All their past leaders are self serving and greedy leaders.

Which Onitcha are you referring to? I hope it's not the one that is located in Anambara State? grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa / All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions / Black Box From Crashed Ethiopian Airline Arrives Paris For Investigation(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.