Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (38002 Views)

State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) / Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Esco2: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
Abeg I get something else to do.
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Mshad662(m): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
ednut1:
I served in this state. After kogi it is the most useless state in nigeria. Aba was an eyesore still is now. Orji kalu, uchendu, and ikeazu need to be tried and shot

Actually I went there for My Elders brothers wedding. On my way to the capital UMAHIA i just had to pull out my phone & search on GOOGLE to be sure that the STATE has a GOVERNOR.

Twas my first time there and I was supprise at the flevel of FILT I saw, this was was in 2019
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by danthamccoy(m): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Cantonese:
Aba, Aba, Aba, every time. Is Aba the only city in this country with bad and dirty streets? Go to Kano, Abuja, Nassarawa, Edo, Oyo, Kogi, Lagos etc and you”ll find that Aba is better. In Lagos when you walk through the streets of Okokomaiko, you must be careful otherwise your head will become the wastebin.
Lol, behave. Aba better ke? Are you sure you've left your state? Of course other states have areas that are pig stys but nothing comes close to Aba.
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by OPONG: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
manmen:
This same Abia want to rub shoulder with Singapore undecided undecided undecided
Biafrans will definitely curse op for uploading their pig environment

grin
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Autotech312(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
3kay945:
Omo we are very dirty in this country sha

undecided
I can see You are concerned..

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Daddyboy21: 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
budaatum:
See dirty people living in their own shit. And no be only Aba. Na de same all over Nigeria!
not all over Nigeria, I can boldly say that you can't find such place in my state. Akwaibom . the cleanest state in Nigeria even abuja no near am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 12:00am On Sep 30, 2019
kechywillz:
That place is Ngwa road market,the irony of it is that it bears the name of the local government which happens to be where the governor of the state comes from,its a shame these same indegenes who are bearing the burnt of this ugly situation voted their illustrious son back to power,to continue from where he stopped last 4 years. Wetin we go do sad sad
I think dis ahia ohuru
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 12:21am On Sep 30, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

which of tne yoruba land do they migrate to, the last time i checked lagos is not part of yoruba land

Be deceiving your ancestors, Yorubas gallantly own Lagos, have you ever had any other tribe contest for the Governorship of Lagos state, have you been to ijagemo, ijeododo, epe, ikotun, badagry, go to the interiors, you will know that Yorubas own Lagos. the official language of the state is Yoruba, stop wasting your time, its officially a yoruba state and nobody can take it from them, besides, am from Delta.
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by wasuka14(m): 1:21am On Sep 30, 2019
I drove past aba last 2 weeks, coming from akwa ibom to Onitsha thru owerinta. Men aba is wash. Generally abia state have d worsiest roads in Nigeria. I actually ran from passing Umhuaia road thinking aba to oweri will be better. But I nearly cry. Ikpeazu is d only stupid man I ever knw. Very idiot govnor o. But if u never see it by ur eyes, u won't understand wella.
harmless011:
In as much as the Abia State Governor is not doing anything, just drinking beer up and down.
The picture posted here is not the true reflection of Aba, only the first picture of osisioma is current others are old pictures.
I will make out time and snap current pics and post here.
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by DedeNkem: 2:05am On Sep 30, 2019
Okezie is the worst governor in Nigeria! He's too corrupt and clueless! He also owe workers 17 months of salaries!
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2019
God knows am giving up on Abia state gradually. Vote for the better people, they won't.. because of hatred, they kept voting in wrong set of people just cos they are with the party they love..

Suffer no dey tire una abi. angry angry angry angry
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:53am On Sep 30, 2019
seeing those pix makes me wanna puke.. damn angry angry
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
farem:

Can you see what their governor has been constructing for five years? Governor here was inspecting this gigantic project before commissioning.
Who do kerosine Region like this?

This pig is the worst Governor in South-East

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
This is the capital of Biafra no matter what you say..... wiping my tears right now cry

There are pathogens (bacteria, viruses) crawling all over my screen from opening this article angry

Bro... let the MODS do their jobs till the place is eradicated of filth. The UNN female hostel was the dirtiest place on Earth.

Was that also a coincidence ?
Concentrate on your village and leave NGWA people alone...
Ndiala..
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ereolamide:
Are you sure this is the same aba that ibos brag about on nairaland as better than anywhere in the southwest. undecided

Even a pig bred in the southwest would refuse to live in such squalor.

When they migrate to Yorubaland and we brush them up they start behaving as if they don't shit, look at where supposedly sane human beings are sitting to sell, eat and drink, no wonder Ladipo, Alaba and other markets are so dirty
First of all Igbos don't brag about ABA ... it's is we Ngwa people that brag about ABA because it's our home...
The people posting bad image about ABA are Igbos not Ngwa...
So Igbos should concentrate on their Owerri Akwa, Onitsha, Abakaliki, Enugu and Umuahia and leave we Ngwa people alone...
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ijaycool:
lol

OKEZIE IKPEAZU IS THE WORST HUMAN ON EARTH. HE IS A FAILED GOVERNOR.

agrees.
but...
it's not about Aba, nor ipob. the sorry state of roads Nationwide is alarming.
Building of roads are not dividend of Democracy. Military Govt, Dictatorship and Monarchy or any form of Government build roads.

construction of roads is a dividend of Government. We don't have a government, not to talk about democracy.

dividend of democracy includes freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom to organize peaceful protests, a government that obeys court orders, these are uniquely available in democracy, hence they are dividends of democracy.

next thing the people of the community will start building the road themselves. We provide electricity for ourselves through generators, we provide security for ourselves....what does the government do? they tax us when we make small money.

Nigeria doesn't have a government. Aba is even worst, Aba had never ever had a reasonable senator nor governor (Abia state).
You Igbos should focus on your village and leave Ngwa people alone...
We voted OKEZIE IKPEAZU and their is nothing you can do about it...
If you are tired of living in ABA...pack your things and go...
One day we will surprise you umu OHNUHNU with Massacre we are already getting fed up with you bastards...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions / Black Box From Crashed Ethiopian Airline Arrives Paris For Investigation(Pics) / Man Hanging Onto A Truck Killed In Imo By A Hit & Run Driver. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.