Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (38006 Views)

State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) / Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by hoseao(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
harmless011:
In as much as the Abia State Governor is not doing anything, just drinking beer up and down.
The picture posted here is not the true reflection of Aba, only the first picture of osisioma is current others are old pictures.
I will make out time and snap current pics and post here.
Oga you know nothing infact ngwa road, obohia, port Harcourt road, milverton just to mention a few.
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
maasoap:

I thought you knew me already, why asking which state am I from again? So, you see, you're not that smart after all. Laughing

So ashamed to mention his state.. Bye now I know you are not serious.
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by madenigga(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ijaycool:

you are still talking about party?
I can't discuss rational matter with u
Uche ogah a seasoned industrialist and achiever contested under APC but just because of your hate for Buhari and Apc, you voted for PDP whole fully to spite Buhari not knowing you are spiting yourself, and you are here shouting APC and PDP is the same.

Get sense o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by midnighter(f): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
frosbel2:

I am perfectly normal thank you.

It is the duty of the local government to provide waste disposal facilities or are you hard of hearing ?

And people pay sanitation levies, only for the authorities to swallow it without doing anything...

At the same time they should just ignore them and clean up... ewu dina n'ala dina n'akpukpo ya...

Even the developed world, people get together on occasion to pick up trash
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
Their governors receive highest allocations but yet they have the highest debt profiles and give no infrastructures to their people. Their people will still blame the northern state who receive the lowest allocations and pay minimum wage 30k for their woes.
May God make it easy for us to see the truth and follow it.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by orunmila144: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

ask your agbo hustling sisters feom osogbo
thats same osogbo , many of your igbo brothers live there. because it is paradise compared to the SE

5 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Juban(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
Onitsha now is 100 times better than what it used to be. Can you compare upper iweka now and early 2001. I hope I am talking to an adult by the way . cool
Jamesbally:

Which Onitcha are you referring to? I hope it's not the one that is located in Anambara State? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by selemo: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
emmyid:
Graphic photos? grin

But why can't Aba get it right for ones with its dirtiness and bad roads. Who is to blame?
It is really graphic.. I almost vomit.. angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by eagleeye2: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Promoline:
This is not old photos ,it's true , pls check out chii hezekiah on social media
show us a recent picture.

3 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

You've never cross ijebu before so I won't argue with you.

Your opinion though..

In as much as you don't know me, you can't be right about where i have been to.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by budaatum: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
maasoap:

Aba had always been the dirtiest city in Nigeria if not in Africa for ages. May be you didn't know this before, so we forgive you
No, I don't know it, don't believe you, so don't forgive me. Educate me instead please.

Who says Aba is the dirtiest city in Nigeria, and by what criteria was it determined to be ?

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
TheDestroyer:
You mean like your hairy sisters prostituting all over yoruba land for N500 grin
lagos will and can never be part of dirty afonja land

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by TheDestroyer: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
You can't just seem to get over the fact that yoruba people own Lagos. I don't blame you anyway, when you come from a deplorable place like this you will want to go else where to live among civilized people not like the animals all over Igboland grin
sofiscatedmoron:

which of the yoruba land , we have your dirty smelling over bleached black olosho afonja sisters from oshogbo in lagos claiming lagos grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Dickson25(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
The government of this state is making life unbearable for the people...No good road,no payment of salaries even the people he managed to employ during his campaign period because of elections has not been paid for 9months Now...They will come on radio and say they are not owing any salary... My brother if stay in this State eeh frustration and hunger will make you to start thinking of committing suicide I swear...

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by mcdokwe(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
ednut1:
I served in this state. After kogi it is the most useless state in nigeria. Aba was an eyesore still is now. Orji kalu, uchendu, and ikeazu need to be tried and shot
let's shoot them first then try them later
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by TheDestroyer: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
They already sold their destiny for kerosene like slavez so they have no right to say anything grin
Dickson25:
The government of this state is making life unbearable for the people...No good road,no payment of salaries even the people he managed to employ during his campaign period because of elections has not been paid for 9months Now...They will come on radio and say they are not owing any salary... My brother if stay in this State eeh frustration and hunger will make you to start thinking of committing suicide I swear...

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
orunmila144:
are you for real ? from what money are they supposed to supply you with waste disposal facilities ? do you pay council tax in nigeria ? or is your head paining you ? grin

Work in progress

https://www.nairaland.com/5443544/ikpeazu-introduces-daily-street-collection
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Jamesbally: 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
Juban:
Onitsha now is 100 times better than what it used to be. Can you compare upper iweka now and early 2001. I hope I am talking to an adult by the way . cool

Thanks to President Buhari, he has upgrade the East from what it was years back. Upon all the Infrastructure and the upgrade Buhari made in the East, that region still remains the worst in Nigeria. With slums in every part of the region grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by brownbib(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
really graphic
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by orunmila144: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
frosbel2:

Work in progress

https://www.nairaland.com/5443544/ikpeazu-introduces-daily-street-collection
TELL HIM TO HURRY UP BEFORE REFUSE buries the whole of abia state undecided

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by smileyoo: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
this is horrible. docility of d citizens encourages such shit of a govt. its a wake_up call to leadership question.
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Ijaycool(f): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
madenigga:

Uche ogah a seasoned industrialist and achiever contested under APC but just because of your hate for Buhari and Apc, you voted for PDP whole fully to spite Buhari not knowing you are spiting yourself, and you are here shouting APC and PDP is the same.

Get sense o

lol, do you know Uche Ogah? like know him, not in paper...do you?
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
orunmila144:
TELL HIM TO HURRY UP BEFORE REFUSE buries the whole of abia state undecided

What state are you from ?
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by orunmila144: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
frosbel2:

What state are you from ?
the state where the sun never sets grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Kingspin(m): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
The gov is a total failure like Buhari.

A wasted governor

This is the govt that need good EFFC

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Kingspin(m): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
kechywillz:
That place is Ngwa road market,the irony of it is that it bears the name of the local government which happens to be where the governor of the state comes from,its a shame these same indegenes who are bearing the burnt of this ugly situation voted their illustrious son back to power,to continue from where he stopped last 4 years. Wetin we go do sad sad
I dont think if the gov get that high votes. I blame INEC and their yahoo wi
announcement

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by TheDestroyer: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
Like these dumb flatheaded hungry slavez here begging for N500 from Peter Obituary? grin proud paupers
sofiscatedmoron:

is that y you people are destined to be proud slaves forever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Hanging Onto A Truck Killed In Imo By A Hit & Run Driver. Photos / Tired Looking Traffic Warden Sleeping At A Junction In Abuja (Photos) / List Of Nigerian Planes And Their Ages - Read This Before You Fly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.