Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (37997 Views)

State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) / Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

So ashamed to mention his state.. Bye now I know you are not serious.

I can't remember asking you the same question, so why making this personal?
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by webngnews: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
Oh
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by ziziangel(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Cantonese:
Aba, Aba, Aba, every time. Is Aba the only city in this country with bad and dirty streets? Go to Kano, Abuja, Nassarawa, Edo, Oyo, Kogi, Lagos etc and you”ll find that Aba is better. In Lagos when you walk through the streets of Okokomaiko, you must be careful otherwise your head will become the wastebin.

Stop defending what's true... All Abia State Governors have failed beyond imagination, even God cannot take a second look at the extreme filth in Aba. I know Aba like the back of my palm, I was born and bred in Port Harcourt, I go to Aba to pick up stuffs most weekends, sometimes I wish I could seal up my eyes till I leave.

Those Governors, what did they do with their allocations for almost 20 years of civilian rule, they deserve to be executed by hanging. There are dirty places in every part of Nigeria but Aba is beyond dirty, I call it the world dumpsite.

3 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by smileyoo: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
leadership question is one major reason i 'll never support the emergency of biafra. wt such leaders, no positivechanges
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by RUGAgbuogidia1: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
harmless011:
In as much as the Abia State Governor is not doing anything, just drinking beer up and down.
The picture posted here is not the true reflection of Aba, only the first picture of osisioma is current others are old pictures.
I will make out time and snap current pics and post here.

Where do you live? I live at Ehi road and do business at Ngwa road. I can tell you that these pictures are better than what they are depicting about Aba and it's environs. Don't just be one of those sycophants who always shout 'is commendable' whenever they hear anything Okezie Ikpeazu even when he is doing virtually nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Abagworo(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
This right here is a universal Nigerian thing. The entire country is full of bad roads presently with no exception.
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Abagworo(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Cantonese:
Aba, Aba, Aba, every time. Is Aba the only city in this country with bad and dirty streets? Go to Kano, Abuja, Nassarawa, Edo, Oyo, Kogi, Lagos etc and you”ll find that Aba is better. In Lagos when you walk through the streets of Okokomaiko, you must be careful otherwise your head will become the wastebin.

If you need some from Port-Harcourt I can give you. Nigeria is generally having the problem of roads because we don't want to face facts. The Warri-Sapele road alone is worse than all these roads combined.
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
kechywillz:
That place is Ngwa road market,the irony of it is that it bears the name of the local government which happens to be where the governor of the state comes from,its a shame these same indegenes who are bearing the burnt of this ugly situation voted their illustrious son back to power,to continue from where he stopped last 4 years. Wetin we go do sad sad
you are right bro,that is ngwa road market,if you go ohanku,you will shed tears for people living there,Okezie Ikpeazu is a big time dissapointment,He is not paying workers and Pensioner,and also not doing any infrastructure,just collecting and wasting all the funds entering the state

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by bluefilm: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
P is for Pigs.

If you know; you know...
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Sirwallace(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
I remember the first time I set my foot in UYO, the Akwa Ibom capital. The place was nice and serene and the road network was great. When I got to camp in NYSC, one of the moderators told us how clean we met the place and we should keep it that way.

I believe a sane government re-orientation of the populace will go a long way.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by hisgrace090: 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
Seetto:
I can't be a governor and be seeing all these rubbish online, wallahi I go change for good and start doing good...

You not ikpeazu can change.
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Not quite sure what is funny here.

My slum is better than your slum

Our beggers are better than your beggers.

Oriyin ti daru.

Nigeria as a whole is a shit hole

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Truly graphic, thank God say person no dey eat, him for vomit
lol. I was eating but immediately I saw 'graphic photos', I quickly gulped down the remaining food before scrolling down grin
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
Dirt all over the country. Such a shame. When Sweden is so clean that they had to import wastes from other countries (for recycling I guess). The government here are not doing anything, the citizens too are over dirty
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by kwyllancy: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
Abia State is a shit hole state. They should have remained under Imo state, the bigger shit hole.
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by SaintLucia: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
Igbo too dirty just go to Ago palace, Orile, Ajegunle and Ojo area down to Satellite town and see how dirty they are. Their market women will just dumb their dirty stuff everywhere as if dem dey Aba.

3 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by farem: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Born2Breed:
See those trader sitting on dirt.

The bacteria's these people take home daily is more than their profits.

Can you see what their governor has been constructing for five years? Governor here was inspecting this gigantic project before commissioning.
Who do kerosine Region like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Seetto: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
hisgrace090:

You not ikpeazu can change.
That is what we are praying for, we pray he change.
Our leaders failed to realise that what we are yearning for is development..
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
What a freaking eyesore! And Nigerians still wonder why people die so very easily of all kinds of ailments. Here's your answer!
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Ereolamide: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

which of tne yoruba land do they migrate to, the last time i checked lagos is not part of yoruba land

Go suck on ya mama tities boy! lipsrsealed
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
maasoap:

I can't remember asking you the same question, so why making this personal?

Why not personal when touts like to pukenose.
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by calliope(f): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
I doubt if Aba is worse than Onitsha but can't these useless traders closed shop for two days to do environmental?

Don't compare Onitsha with Aba. Onitsha is far far better. Aba is an eyesore. A fuvking shitholed city!

3 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by MetaPhysical: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
KingOdart:
Abia state is bad news and it is no longer news grin

The funniest thing is that these pigs will be the first to call others dirty

Ngwa people are known for exporting filth to other places they migrate and settled in. Go to Kaduna, Abuja, Kano, Lagos...they have turned once beautiful cities into piggyland.

Im not surprised at all that their homeland is like this. The word hygiene is not in Ngwa lexicon.

This city should be locked down. Orji Kalu ought to be ashamed.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by MetaPhysical: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
Cantonese:

Thats what your Aba people have turned those places into. Aba traders full Ladipo Market. Do you know how many times Mushin Local Govt has shut down Ladipo for filthiness? Too many to count. It got so bad even State govt under Fashola shut it down twice....for same reason, filth!

Stop exporting your filth to other places, leave it back home.

2 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ereolamide:

Go suck on ya mama tities boy! lipsrsealed
go suck on yo papas pinile hole, bro gaybriel
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by awoo47: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Sholaani:

Continue daydreaming... You think Ibadan is that bad?
this place makes Ibadan looks clean sef

this is beyond shocking
I've seen it all shocked
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
Quite sad
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Ndoki85(m): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
harmless011:
In as much as the Abia State Governor is not doing anything, just drinking beer up and down.
The picture posted here is not the true reflection of Aba, only the first picture of osisioma is current others are old pictures.
I will make out time and snap current pics and post here.
Shut up you this useless thing, it pains me when ppl try to cover truth

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Reffone: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Chill still I show u graphic picture of ohanku road u go fear okeize
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
Dammmmmmmm!!! shocked Human beigns live In such environment?

Is that a Rubbish tipp?
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by chinedumoooo: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Taxes,levy and it's likes are been extort from these traders as government internally generated revenue without any reciprocating dividend for them to enjoy.
Abia state government remain the worse in South-east as a whole in term of infrastructure and otherwise.
Re: Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by yom2(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ijaycool:
lol

OKEZIE IKPEAZU IS THE WORST HUMAN ON EARTH. HE IS A FAILED GOVERNOR.

agrees.
but...
it's not about Aba, nor ipob. the sorry state of roads Nationwide is alarming.
Building of roads are not dividend of Democracy. Military Govt, Dictatorship and Monarchy or any form of Government build roads.

construction of roads is a dividend of Government. We don't have a government, not to talk about democracy.

dividend of democracy includes freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom to organize peaceful protests, a government that obeys court orders, these are uniquely available in democracy, hence they are dividends of democracy.

next thing the people of the community will start building the road themselves. We provide electricity for ourselves through generators, we provide security for ourselves....what does the government do? they tax us when we make small money.

Nigeria doesn't have a government. Aba is even worst, Aba had never ever had a reasonable senator nor governor (Abia state).
the reasoning in that neighbourhood is majorly myopic, with extremist views. I pray God bless that area with a liberator. In the like minds of akpabio, Donald Duke, fashola, barack obama or that great Singaporean leader

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa / All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions / Black Box From Crashed Ethiopian Airline Arrives Paris For Investigation(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.