Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

"Biko Don't Suffocate The Pole" - Cossy Orjiakor Dances On A Pole With Her Chest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Biko Don't Suffocate The Pole" - Cossy Orjiakor Dances On A Pole With Her Chest (3388 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym / Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Biko Don't Suffocate The Pole" - Cossy Orjiakor Dances On A Pole With Her Chest by HumphreyGspot(m): 12:18am On Sep 29, 2019
"Biko Don't Suffocate The Poor Pole" - Cossy Orjiakor Dances On A Pole With Her Chest At Dazey Nightclub.

Controversial nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor did a live performance at dazey nightclub as she danced on a pole with her chest.

She danced with her chest on the pole with some money on her hand which she flauted on her chest.

Fans reacted to her performance

@captainnobie: Biko don't suffocate the poor pole

@ayotunde_b: May the force be with those boobs! Ameeen

Watch the video after the cut..
Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/09/biko-dont-suffocate-the-pole-cossy-orjiakor-dances-on-a-pole-with-her-chest.html

Lalasticlala

Re: "Biko Don't Suffocate The Pole" - Cossy Orjiakor Dances On A Pole With Her Chest by HumphreyGspot(m): 12:19am On Sep 29, 2019
Watch the performance HERE

Re: "Biko Don't Suffocate The Pole" - Cossy Orjiakor Dances On A Pole With Her Chest by VirginSearcher(m): 2:10am On Sep 29, 2019
This one na grandma, but it doesn't mean if she give v-jay we won't take angry
Re: "Biko Don't Suffocate The Pole" - Cossy Orjiakor Dances On A Pole With Her Chest by Electdbahdguy(m): 2:19am On Sep 29, 2019
shocked

Cossy!!

It was in the year 2012.

I just got back from US. Cruising the city with my silver Mercedes Benz E350

I was driving through GRA phase 2 Port Harcourt all of a sudden this fair ballooned sized boobies babe waved at me. I had to pull over because her oranges, my food where almost trying to pop outta her chest.

She quickly asked for a lift.... I couldn't resist... Cos my boner was almost touching my break pedal.

To cut short this wonderful story..

I had a great time... With those wonderful oranges. Tho not perky but still juicy. I soked and soked and soked till I had dislocated jaws.

I dropped her afterwards only to ask for her name after her fruitless efforts to collect my number. she replied..."Cossy!!"

I'm so glad she's popular now. At least the 5M I used to discharge her off didn't waste.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: "Biko Don't Suffocate The Pole" - Cossy Orjiakor Dances On A Pole With Her Chest by meobizy(f): 2:51am On Sep 29, 2019
Her face is not it at all.
Re: "Biko Don't Suffocate The Pole" - Cossy Orjiakor Dances On A Pole With Her Chest by VirginSearcher(m): 4:31am On Sep 29, 2019
Electdbahdguy:
shocked

Cossy!!

[s]It was in the year 2012.

I just got back from US. Cruising the city with my silver Mercedes Benz E350

I was driving through GRA phase 2 Port Harcourt all of a sudden this fair ballooned sized boobies babe waved at me. I had to pull over because her oranges, my food where almost trying to pop outta her chest.

She quickly asked for a lift.... I couldn't resist... Cos my boner was almost touching my break pedal.

To cut short this wonderful story..

I had a great time... With those wonderful oranges. Tho not perky but still juicy. I soked and soked and soked till I had dislocated jaws.

I dropped her afterwards only to ask for her name after her fruitless efforts to collect my number. she replied..."Cossy!!"

I'm so glad she's popular now. At least the 5M I used to discharge her off didn't waste.
[/s]

Peace!
grin You are mad, do you think 5M is 5hundred talk of your cokk and bull story

1 Like

Re: "Biko Don't Suffocate The Pole" - Cossy Orjiakor Dances On A Pole With Her Chest by jnoz23(m): 8:10am On Sep 29, 2019
I am preparing a robust response!
Re: "Biko Don't Suffocate The Pole" - Cossy Orjiakor Dances On A Pole With Her Chest by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 29, 2019
iranu, abasha
Re: "Biko Don't Suffocate The Pole" - Cossy Orjiakor Dances On A Pole With Her Chest by Khd95(m): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2019
Now wey she don rub her expired diary product on that pole,the pole go begin to dey rust anyhow

sad
Re: "Biko Don't Suffocate The Pole" - Cossy Orjiakor Dances On A Pole With Her Chest by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2019
Her life, her business, her stupidity, but any Mod that pushes this nonsense to front page will do frog jump. sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Female Virgin Looking For Love / . / Where Is Naja Haje Sef?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.