Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen (57624 Views)

BBNaija Former Housemate, Kemen Shares BBN's Rules On Violence In The House / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Fulanization: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
post=82668730:
Semen has spoken.....

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by benkk015: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kemen go and sit down,you messed up big time.why were other house mate not disqualified ?the punishment serves you right,dont justify reasons for your misdeed.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by omohlexy: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
After all these years? Ratatatata! That's the way it is. Werey!
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Scamperlee(m): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
Download my latest gyration song from Scamper titled Oshomo http://www.naijapals.com/music/Oshomo_Scamper-103031 https://clyp.it/3t14rlrm
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by emmyid(m): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ogaonos:
is easy 2 judge kemen which guys easy do but wen I ask u 2 teach me or any dude in here hw 2 improve their love life.hw 2 chat up a lady.u can't wetin I go dey hear na packaging go make money. woman go follow.dt y we have pple like Tasha.as 4 me I stop judging guys yrs back.instead I learn 4rm guy foolish mistakes.it has help me find some if my weakness.but wen u trying 2 find out solution 2 ur weakness 4rm guys it was den I knew guys no dey try at all.we are very good 2 condemn a guy but dnt know hw 2 teach a boy have 2 be a real man.let me thank guys like xxxtedyxxx Charles nneji we need more Guys like them who take their times 2 teach or coach guys love life hw 2 spend money wisely on a lady dt Nigerian way hw 2 chat up with a Nigerian lady.u see hw it will do positive Impact on guys life.am sure kemen has money ND didn't know this stuff on a lady.dt y e fall hand in d house.because wen u sabi woman u make fiends with pretty ladies ND u wise with them bcoz u be mentored on it. u can't induce in such

Follow guys like Ubunja, ilegend or wetclef(same person) and some others. You go de game.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by leocollins(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
Octobertwentysix:
Sorry educated man, Kemen is Akwa Ibom, but there is a difference between Cross River State and Rivers State.

eyaaa...
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by MedicH: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lol semen
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Ogaonos: 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
emmyid:

Follow guys like Ubunja, ilegend or wetclef(same person) and some others. You go de game.
i go check ubunja but dt ilegend no too trust e write up but if u get e e-book fit give me o. if there others guys let me know bcoz as I dey here na hw 2 improve my dating chat up game na concern me no get time 2 dey call guy Mumu lover wer me Neva wise up still a learner
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Maliqcious: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
I don't U really read The write up
MEJOISLAND:
Kemen didn't deserve the punishment. It was tboss who wanted him out of the house. she simply overexaggerated the whole thing to make it look as if it was really a case of sexual molestation whereas they were close friends and other roommates were touching themselves without any misunderstanding.
What if it was tboss who was touching Kemen? Could he have reacted the same way she did? Most Women play the victim card to frustrate men. I have learnt to be very cautious when dealing with them. R Kelly, Bill Cosby are both serving prison terms for dealing carelessly with women.
Never touch an unpredictable woman.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by iLegendd(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ogaonos:
i go check ubunja but dt ileg.end no too trust e write up but if u get e e-book fit give me o. if there others guys let me know bcoz as I dey here na hw 2 improve my dating chat up game na concern me no get time 2 dey call guy Mumu lover wer me Neva wise up still a learner

You don't need an eBook of someone you don't trust — it won't work for you — trust me. What you need is to improve your written and spoken English first.

Spend one year working on this, then you can look online and purchase any dating eBook you trust.

I have just given you the secret. Even if you read all the relationship books in the world — if your written and spoken English suck, no woman on earth will love you. Though, they'll love your money if you're rich.

If that woman is an ugly illiterate who is approaching menopause, then she will love you no matter how bad you are.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Nat404: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
iLegendd:

You don't need an eBook of someone you don't trust — it won't work for you — trust me. What you need is to improve your written and spoken English first.

Spend one year working on this, then you can look online and purchase any dating eBook you trust.

I have just given you the secret. Even if you read all the relationship books in the world — if your written and spoken English suck, no woman on earth will love you. Though, they'll love your money if you're rich.

If that woman is an ugly illiterate who is approaching menopause, then she will love you no matter how bad you are.
Hahahaha. That's true.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by iLegendd(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nat404:
Hahahaha. That's true.
Don't laugh yet. Let me explain to him how it works.

Western women look for

1. intelligence first,
2. handsomeness second,
3. height third, and
4. wealth fourth.

Nigerian women do the reverse. They start from 4 to 1.

Now, here is the secret. If you have number 1 on the list handled, you can now learn how women and the dating game work and from here, you can get any woman just the same way a handsome, tall, and wealthy man will.

The young man above probably has none of the above and he wants women to love him — no it'll never work.

You must have at least number 1 and use dating books to cover up for the rest if you desire and you'll be loved by women.

If he can't do that, he should either stay single for the rest of his life and abuse women online by calling them ho.es because they refused to give him *****, but give other men, commit suicide, or turn gay.

Those are the only choices.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Bitnet(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
what does FM mean in radio | Africa funny video | street quiz | penzazo tv
Nigeria people will not kill me, chia what is fm. please subscribe to our channel for more funny street quiz.
#fm #penzazotv #trending #comedy #streetquiz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF80fuCk8wI
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Nat404: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
iLegendd:
Don't laugh yet. Let me explain to him how it works.

Western women look for

1. intelligence first,
2. handsomeness second,
3. height third, and
4. wealth fourth.

Nigerian women do the reverse. They start from 4 to 1.

Now, here is the secret. If you have number 1 on the list handled, you can now learn how women and the dating game work and from here, you can get any woman just the same way a handsome, tall, and wealthy man will.

The young man above probably has none of the above and he wants women to love him — no it'll never work.

You must have at least number 1 and use dating books to cover up for the rest if you desire and you'll be loved by women.

If he can't do that, he should either stay single for the rest of his life and abuse women online by calling them ho.es because they refused to give him *****, but give other men, commit suicide, or turn gay.

Those are the only choices.

Hahaha. That's totally true. But there are Nigerian girls who prefer good spoken English first to other things.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by iLegendd(m): 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nat404:
Hahaha. That's totally true. But there are some Nigerian girls who prefer good spoken English first to any other thing. I met a chick yesterday and it was all fun. She even collected my digits. And called me today and asked if I would like both of us to meet tomorrow. But then I said this to her.

"Hasn't your mom ever told you that fishing with dynamite is dangerous?"

She laughed on the phone and said honestly, she likes me and would want us to meet tomorrow, that tomorrow is holiday you know.

Boss, should I meet this girl tomorrow.

Nice.

And this comes to our second lecture.

When a man is intelligent, all he now needs is to read a good dating book that'll help him with his sense of humor and how women work.

After understanding the above, he should take action and from actions, he will develop confidence.

Now, with intelligence, humor, confidence, and a good-bad boy instinct, no woman on earth will resist you.

In your case, you displayed HIC (humor, intelligence, and confidence).

Since you have the HIC in you, you don't need money for a woman to love you. Invest your money in business. A lot of simpletons think without money they can't get a woman.

If you have HIC, you don't need money, but if you don't have it, then you need money or a handsome face before any woman will like you on a sexual level.

About going on a date with her? Yes, but tell her not to rape you that you're still a virgin. Turn the table around and make her be the aggressor.

Though, I don't go on dates, I only hang out. Please, tell her you're a heartbreaker in a hilarious way, so she'll know what she's getting herself into.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Nat404: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
iLegendd:

Nice.

And this comes to our second lecture.

When a man is intelligent, all he now needs is to read a good dating book that'll help him with his sense of humor and how women work.

After understanding the above, he should take action and from actions, he will develop confidence.

Now, with intelligence, humor, confidence, and a good-bad boy instinct, no woman on earth will resist you.

In your case, you displayed HIC (humor, intelligence, and confidence).

Since you have the HIC in you, you don't need money for a woman to love you. Invest your money in business. A lot of simpletons think without money they can't get a woman.

If you have HIC, you don't need money, but if you don't have it, then you need money or a handsome face before any woman will like you on a sexual level.

About going on a date with her? Yes, but tell her not to rape you that you're still a virgin. Turn the table around and make her be the aggressor.

Though, I don't go on dates, I only hang out. Please, tell her you're a heartbreaker in a hilarious way, so she'll know what she's getting herself into.

Okay. wink

I would definitely play it cool. The chick is nice. She's a slim shady.

Thanks very much.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by iLegendd(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nat404:
Okay. wink

I would definitely play it cool. The chick is nice. She's a slim shady.

Thanks very much.

You're welcome. Though, it will be cool to disappoint her the first time because that's what at least 80% Nigerian ladies do with their "hard to get" game.

Since she isn't playing games, don't play games too, but be cautious of she she'll start.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Nat404: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
iLegendd:

You're welcome. Though, it will be cool to disappoint her the first time because that's what at least 80% Nigerian ladies do with their "hard to get" game.

Since she isn't playing games, don't play games too, but be cautious of she she'll start.
Okay, boss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) / Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire / Multi-coloured Eyed Girl, Peace Omana, Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.