Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen (57629 Views)

BBNaija Former Housemate, Kemen Shares BBN's Rules On Violence In The House / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Minjim: 8:51am On Sep 29, 2019
We Nigerians are ashamed that you are a BBniaja too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by ikemesit4477: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2019
You did it! Stop beating around the bush! Accept the truth and the truth shall set you free!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2019
As betnja is destroying the country, it is also destroying bbn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by madenigga(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by MarianaTrench: 9:14am On Sep 29, 2019
Danelo:
Lol...u wey only one breast send u into oblivion.... nothing wey u wan talk wey people go hear o.

Just one breast finish this guy.

Surely one thing must kill a man.

And he didn't even suck it sef angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by friendlyadvice: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2019
grin rapist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by styless(f): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2019
It's okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Velvetv2: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2019
[� quote author=shilenji post=82667451]Is this kemen of......[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by seangy4konji: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2019
Just the same way fools brought out placards just because Dakolo said she was raped without anybody being there and immedeately6believed and turned judge and jury
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by semyman: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2019
BBNaija should be ashamed for featuring someone like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Truthbites: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2019
Kemen, na u touch kpekus forcefully wen put u for wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Soso990240(m): 10:17am On Sep 29, 2019
blesskewe:
Shay because no endorsement or what
Read d interview nah. Why u de fear to read?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by blesskewe(f): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=Soso990240 post=82670966]Read d interview nah. Why u de fear to read

Noooooo
Na question I ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by justtruth88miSt(f): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Big lips sef wan trend....shuu!

make we see ur own lip now... just open ur to insult some else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Adakintroy2: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2019
point5:
Mementos I kn u bn doing everything possible to remain relevant to Nigerians ..

Definitely agu, why would yu even think otherwise

Agu ones killed a nan in his farm while he was in his house with a mere calabash and mirror.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by SolarHub(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2019
OK.. We don hear

You need an affordable 1kva solar power system to run for 10hours daily? Check my signature now
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by millionboi2: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2019
kenzysmith:
This guy have been known for talking nonsense if not for bigbrother who would have known u the small opportunities u have is it not because of bigbrother exposure as ur lips big reach u no feel use am well. Broda wey mumu
see m
Na people like u wey don use ur brain chop chim chim him dey refer to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by meobizy(f): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2019
Since the interview was before Tacha left the competition, the news is officially old and stale. It’s like Kemen wants the organizers to submit the video clip of his transgression to news authorities, abi? It seems because the hype died down fast he can stupidly claim innocence. If he was left in that house after his incident he will try to rape the woman one day. The organizers are not stupid, they know a normal human being tests their limit — slowly growing bolder as offences get overlooked.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Octobertwentysix(f): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2019
madenigga:
2 Rivers people to have attended the show were both disqualified
Kemen is Cross River.
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by leocollins(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2019
Octobertwentysix:
Kemen is Cross River.

be like you no attend primary school oh, so you don't know the difference between cross river and Akwa ibom abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by PopeFlatino(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
Guy he is more successful than all those his set housemates except Bisola ...follow him in Instagram .his fitness home is d best in Lagos and it hosts celebrities and super eagles players daily.
blesskewe:
Shay because no endorsement or what

1 Like

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by PopeFlatino(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Guy he is more successful than all those his set housemates except Bisola ...follow him in Instagram .his fitness home is d best in Lagos and it hosts celebrities and super eagles players daily.
semyman:
BBNaija should be ashamed for featuring someone like you
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by PopeFlatino(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Big lips sef wan trend....shuu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Octobertwentysix(f): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
leocollins:

be like you no attend primary school oh, so you don't know the difference between cross river and Akwa ibom abi?
Sorry educated man, Kemen is Akwa Ibom, but there is a difference between Cross River State and Rivers State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Regiomontanus(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
ikemesit4477:
You did it! Stop beating around the bush! Accept the truth and the truth shall set you free!
How do you know that he did it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by joshboo(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
He should just shut the hell up, how did we get here?? Stupid ingrate, it's very obvious why God wouldn't bless some folks, you had a chance to be blown but blew it cos of konji and you come out to consistently yarn dust., na God save am sey them no reason him matter on all fronts to press charges

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by jaxxy(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
Broda kemen
Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Budline1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
I like Kemen as a person. I think TBoss contributed to his disqualification. Kemen is a good guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by yeyeosoronga: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
MEJOISLAND:
Kemen didn't deserve the punishment. It was tboss who wanted him out of the house. she simply overexaggerated the whole thing to make it look as if it was really a case of sexual molestation whereas they were close friends and other roommates were touching themselves without any misunderstanding.
What if it was tboss who was touching Kemen? Could he have reacted the same way she did? Most Women play the victim card to frustrate men. I have learnt to be very cautious when dealing with them. R Kelly, Bill Cosby are both serving prison terms for dealing carelessly with women.
Never touch an unpredictable woman.

It's better to always keep your hands to yourself and respect the space of others, whether male or female. When you get touchy, touchy, you begin to appear creepy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ashamed To Be Ex BBNaija Housemate - Kemen by Ogaonos: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
emmyid:
Dear Kemen(finger master),

It might interest you to know that Big Brother is also ashame to tell the world that he once had you in his house.

You shouldn't be ashamed of once being a disqualified Housemate. Rather, you should be ashame of disgracing your whole family, household, and entire clan, while in the house.
is easy 2 judge kemen which guys easy do but wen I ask u 2 teach me or any dude in here hw 2 improve their love life.hw 2 chat up a lady.u can't wetin I go dey hear na packaging go make money. woman go follow.dt y we have pple like Tasha.as 4 me I stop judging guys yrs back.instead I learn 4rm guy foolish mistakes.it has help me find some if my weakness.but wen u trying 2 find out solution 2 ur weakness 4rm guys it was den I knew guys no dey try at all.we are very good 2 condemn a guy but dnt know hw 2 teach a boy have 2 be a real man.let me thank guys like xxxtedyxxx Charles nneji we need more Guys like them who take their times 2 teach or coach guys love life hw 2 spend money wisely on a lady dt Nigerian way hw 2 chat up with a Nigerian lady.u see hw it will do positive Impact on guys life.am sure kemen has money ND didn't know this stuff on a lady.dt y e fall hand in d house.because wen u sabi woman u make fiends with pretty ladies ND u wise with them bcoz u be mentored on it. u can't induce in such

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niniola Dazzles In Cleavage-baring Outfit (photo) / Don Jazzy Poses With His White Bentley Continental / Tacha Talks About Her Relationship With Jaruma & The N50m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.