Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni (32349 Views)

Ebonyi To Repair Airport Runway With 13.7 Billion Naira / Port Harcourt Monorail: Multi Billion Naira Project 6yrs After: Pictures & Video / Osun MKO Abiola Airport In Ruins Despite Multi-Billion Naira Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by EternalBeing: 7:28am On Sep 29, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by mywells: 7:30am On Sep 29, 2019
Government would fix the road with tax payers money,all the monies made from these nurtw is enough to fix the roads in Nigeria ,so sad it's a shame to the FG to entertain this illiterate bigotry .
Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 29, 2019
AsowebDesigns:

if you've ever sent a movie you downloaded Illegally to a friend to watch.... What you wished this dude will go back to you...

Welldone my dear, nobody is good but they are looking for somebody that don't hide their dark side so that they can point their fxxking finger and say "that's the bad guy " (Tony Montana)

2 Likes

Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2019
The question I have about nurtw is what do they actually do? Tanker drivers union for instance will go on strike if a truck.is seized or a worker is arrested pengassan will negotiate salary increase for union members, and ensure staff are not arbitrarily sacked/ disengaged

But what exactly does nurtw do? What services do they render? What coverage do people under them have?

All I see is them harassing for money
Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by Bluntemperor: 7:38am On Sep 29, 2019
Their loyalty is for politicians as they are crude and cruel and fight dirty to counter an insurrection at any point in time.Nigerian politicians are mean men who have nothing for the country to benefit on and are major sponsors of the 'boys' here.Thats why Nigeria needs a Governor like Seyi Makinde for this nation to progress.The country leaders today are beret of how to move the nation forward.They are easy tools in the hands of elites in our society sponsoring-murder,Kidnapping, terrorism and at the end abandoned them to their fate when the arms of law caught up with them.Too Shameful.!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by Designer123: 7:39am On Sep 29, 2019
Wow
Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by bluecircle470: 7:43am On Sep 29, 2019
Healthwise2:
Violence and NURTW are synonymous... Kudos to Gov seyi makinde for what he's doing in Oyo state.

grin grin e be like say you still be learner... keep ur fingers crossed and see what makinde is upto
Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by AsowebDesigns: 7:49am On Sep 29, 2019
Fentanyl:

if you don't have enough sense to know the difference between sharing content for fun and making profit off people's sweat then you are not worth explaining or debating with

stay in your ignorance

please and thank you

This has got to be the single most dumbest comment i have ever read.... The way you reason must be a disability..

4 Likes

Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 29, 2019
Healthwise2:
Violence and NURTW are synonymous... Kudos to Gov seyi makinde for what he's doing in Oyo state.

ajimobi also try to curtail dem,ajimobi started it seyi continue.

oyo people win
Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by TemmyT002(m): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2019
Not only Lagos and Kaduna o
Everywhere
Instead of them to use the money to build and repair roads.
They collect levies which make Okada and bus drivers increase their fares.
Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by Freshbaba95(m): 7:56am On Sep 29, 2019
Deomovies:
It is a dirty work but craving big money. Just for thuggery. Cool person can't take a bow to the work. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies.

Do you have Lion king, not camrip oo. I need it
Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by YorubaAssasin: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2019
Sunnycliff:
No work is dirty, as long as it puts food on your table, clothes and shelters you.

Even if it means illegal extortion from innocent hardworking pple? angry
Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by Spain007(m): 8:06am On Sep 29, 2019
patriotic007:
those money been collected are taxes meant to develop the roads and other infrastructure....these money ends up in private pockets of people like mc oluomo who uses them to sponsor his kids to school abroad and have a nice life....while people perish on our roads on a daily basis...God dey cinema he dey look una

He also remits to his boss tinubu

1 Like

Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by King44(m): 8:20am On Sep 29, 2019
9jayes:
Even on NL we have agberos in the name of mods
they plenty die
Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2019
Fentanyl:

if you don't have enough sense to know the difference between sharing content for fun and making profit off people's sweat then you are not worth explaining or debating with

stay in your ignorance

please and thank you
But it is good for you to illegally download someone's sweat you were suppose to pay for and share around free isnt it?
HYPOCRITE.

2 Likes

Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by generationz(f): 8:38am On Sep 29, 2019
Fentanyl:

stay in your ignorance

please and thank you

You see your life?

'Instead of just agreeing that we are all armed robbers (with our phones) you come here to form holy .

The movie you said you shared for fun, how did you or the person who gave you get it?

Isn't it from one of those numerous illegal movie download sites?

Or did he/ you buy tickets or the original DVD?

Was is not a 250mb download with just airtel #25 night plan?

Next time you buy a DVD movie, read the warning at the back and see where unathorised sharing ( between you and your friend ) is also illegal.

7 Likes

Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by Minjim: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2019
Deomovies:
It is a dirty work but craving big money. Just for thuggery. Cool person can't take a bow to the work. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies.

That's ur opinion.

The dirty parts are those you see at motor parks collecting levies.
The big part is at the top and it's filthy rich.
I'm about to drop my salary job as a graduate and join them. One of my in-laws has promised me a post there. I was skeptical initially, but when he gave me a tour my mind was blown away

1 Like

Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by Minjim: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2019
olagbola55:

ajimobi also try to curtail dem,ajimobi started it seyi continue.

oyo people win

Please, don't remind me of that Ajimobi that made Apc lose Oyo.
Well, Oyo ppl are the winners
Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by FutureIG: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Seyi Makinde released Auxiliary from prison to come and be NURTW chair.

Be informed. Auxiliary served his jail term before he was released from prison. He was released in 2018 and that was way back before Makinde was elected as gov. I want you to tell me where Seyi Makinde got the power to release a convict from the prison at a time he wasn't the governor of the state. You need to re-enrol for government and civic education classes.
Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by Tywo2018: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2019
In fact the subject doesn't correlate with the article at all
HappyPagan:
What a horrible article.. sounds like the writer had a poor breakfast.
Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by iReddington: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2019
Fentanyl:

stay in your ignorance

please and thank you
grin what a bloody unintelligent hypocrite you are! You said nothing but nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by odimbannamdi(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2019
iReddington:

grin what a bloody unintelligent hypocrite you are! You said nothing but nonsense.

Lol...

Una don finish the guy. He thought he was fighting a good cause. A case of the hunter becoming the hunted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by Whobedatte(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:
I wish federal government can just disengage that nonsense and look for a more coorporate body to take over... People who have no life or have no hustle will just be collecting hundred naira from bus/can drivers per trip.. instead make them go find work.

Moreover why they all bear ridiculous Nick names.. Tokyo, Kunle poly, auxiliary, oluomo, Koko Zaria , olorunwa, hamburger etc grin
Eleweomo grin

1 Like

Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by ZinoFasisi: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2019
Sunnycliff:
No work is dirty, as long as it puts food on your table, clothes and shelters you.

kidnapping and robbery nko?
Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by ZinoFasisi: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2019
Fentanyl:

stay in your ignorance

please and thank you

Why would u share people's sweat for fun. why not tell ur friends to go pay for theirs. so the movie maker can make his money.

Sharing for fun and sharing for profit, makes no difference to me. Stop being an hypocrite.

The issue is all complicated, and different from normal piracy if he shares old films that the makers have probably made all they can from
Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by poj(m): 9:59am On Sep 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:
I wish federal government can just disengage that nonsense and look for a more coorporate body to take over... People who have no life or have no hustle will just be collecting hundred naira from bus/can drivers per trip.. instead make them go find work.

Moreover why they all bear ridiculous Nick names.. Tokyo, Kunle poly, auxiliary, oluomo, Koko Zaria , olorunwa, hamburger etc grin
You sabi, how come you know them all. Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by gaskiyamagana: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2019
Healthwise2:
May he be able to sustain this till d end of his 2nd Term.
Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by Arysexy(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Yorubas get A1 in this area

1 Like

Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by SolarHub(m): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2019
I'll comment later..

You need an affordable 1kva solar power system to run for 10hours daily? Check my signature now
Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by JerryLegend(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2019
Fentanyl:

stay in your ignorance

please and thank you

See your empty reply bro! Instead of correcting the guy like "Hey brother what you are doing is not cool, why monetize others sweat" you started cursing. Now check yourself, you sharing other people sweats for fun. It will be better for you if you reverse that curse bro, definitely you're cursing yourself big time!
Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by ajbf: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Seyi Makinde released Auxiliary from prison to come and be NURTW chair.
This is wrong information. When Auxiliary was, APC was controlling both state and federal governments. If you have said that Seyi Makinde facilitated his release, it would have been more acceptable than earlier statement.
Re: Big Money, Big Trouble: The Story Of Nigeria’s Multi-billion Naira Transport Uni by masseratti: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
HappyPagan:
What a horrible article.. sounds like the writer had a poor breakfast.
thank you, was wondering what the f. U. C. K am I reading? Was this proof read by the editor at all?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Christmas Strolls In London / The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.