Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits (40654 Views)

"I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by AsowebDesigns: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Yawn
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by roladex(f): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
This one is just advertising her product.if person own no spoil another person own no fit good.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by julitoch: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Na insult, it means she actually has body odour, she wouldn't have made it public,

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by StarOnEarth(m): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
This one is using style to sell market and also insult the lady, she has not even met her yet o and from her write up she attestated that tacha has body odour stylishly..

All this celebrities are crazy, wasting their money on irrelevant issue. Why contribute money for her? Is she less privilege? A lot of people are out there with nothing to feesd on, children are all over the country dying of hunger and they will come online to donate money for someone that does not need it, just to look relevant to the public.

I will not say God will punish all of them undecided

1 Like

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Incandescent(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
Thank you Dabota.

You're way better than the millions of idiots who claim to be religious yet very toxic

1 Like

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by YorubaAssasin: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Never in your life quote my monicker by saying I’m having multiple account.

My username is Yorubahero12 and I’m not related to none of the account you posted up there.

I’ve been reporting you to the mod also, you are a nuisance on this forum. You have no job than to be cancelling people’s post.

Mod you need to ban this guy for life, he keeps opening new account daily and he keep following me all about.

Even if you can’t ban him for life at least modify the site to allow people to choose who follows them or not.

Cc: mynd44 lalasticala ishilove seun

I absolutely agree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by omenka(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
Someone with a brain has finally spoken. God bless you ma'am.

A huge shame to all those men who mocked her for her imperfection, especially that guy called Ikechukwu with a career as dead as a doorbell. Thanks to Tachas predicament, we came to be reminded yesterday that someone like him still exists.

Shame on Zlatan and his crew as well.

I honestly dont like her since she seems so rude, but I am human enough to know when to stop kicking, especially when the subject is a female.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by mrwonlasewonie: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
Smh
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by omenka(m): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
Davash222:
No be insult be this one
Not at all, if you read what she wrote and set the title aside.
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by YorubaAssasin: 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
NkitaAla:
[s][/s]
keep deceiving yasef
you operate
YorubaHero12 YorubaKing YorubaWarrior YorubaAssasin IjebuWarrior etc

but i only have one moniker and this is it.

I hope the mods sees through your folly
over my dead body should i leave this forum for trolls like you

Of course, we know you ONLY have a moniker cuz the remaning 10 have been banned for NUISANCE! The level of IMMATURITY you exhibit is 2nd to none.

Eyes on you as usual, bro... keep it up!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Lordjb: 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Okay
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
Vagi.na order nko?
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Icecream4U(m): 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Gentleswift(m): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
Seriously, ure no different from those u condemn. If u want to help, den do it silently
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by omenka(m): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
Chubhie:
That ibile guy must be regretting that Diss track on Tasha....
Dude is a disgrace. Imagine someone who came from absolutely nothing just yesterday, now he's grown so conceited he could even insult someone who has done him no wrong whatsoever.
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by NkitaAla: 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
YorubaAssasin:

Of course, we know you ONLY have a moniker cuz the remaning 10 have been banned for NUISANCE! The level of IMMATURITY you exhibit is 2nd to none.

Eyes on you as usual, bro... keep it up!
[/s]
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by shamecurls(m): 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
The winner is def between

Mike
Omatshola, and Seyi

Tacha fans will ground anything affiliated to Merci

Honest truth

1 Like

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by galaxy2020(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
How can a beautiful girl likethis have BODY ODOUR? people just don't like her, that's all.
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by nairalanduseles: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
The more the hate the more we love her
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
Body odour my foot. It all a publicity staunt
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Enemyofpeace: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
It is officially confirmed grin grin grin
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Enemyofpeace: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
nairalanduseles:
The more the hate the more we love her
#teambodyodour
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by NkitaAla: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
omenka:
Someone with a brain has finally spoken. God bless you ma'am.

A huge shame to all those men who mocked her for her imperfection, especially that guy called Ikechukwu with a career as dead as a doorbell. Thanks to Tachas predicament, we came to be reminded yesterday that someone like him still exists.

Shame on Zlatan and his crew as well.

I honestly dont like her since she seems so rude, but I am human enough to know when to stop kicking, especially when the subject is a female.
God bless you omenka
honestly I was moved with tears when those urchins and lazy yoots where mocking her imperfections and errors
at least we've seen her weakness
not those people that most of them are even worse

every dead wood career musicians and olosho actresses are capitalizing on her to revive their dead careers.

Even that dead wood Ikechukwu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by TreasureJunky: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
All these monies and make up kits are not really what that Tacha of a girl needs now. She needs a mentor above all these material gifts. She needs a guide, she really needs to work on her attitude, even though nobody is perfect but her own is way too much. How can one person be all these sarcastic.. Her attitude needs to work on, that is what she needs for now.
#MyOpinion anyway

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by NkitaAla: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
YorubaAssasin:

I absolutely agree.
[/s]
lol keep making fool of yourself

1 Like

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by yeyeosoronga: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
So Nigerian youths still dey follow big brother bumper to bumper?
Na who do us this strong thing?

1 Like

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by nairalanduseles: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
omenka:
Dude is a disgrace. Imagine someone who came from absolutely nothing just yesterday, now he's grown so conceited he could even insult someone who has done him no wrong whatsoever.

That one is not exposed........someone who can't construct a sentence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
ok
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by nairalanduseles: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
#teambodyodour

I rather have body odour ....than be judgemental and attack someone ...... typical Nigerians no conscience it seems ok to attack someone u dont know...if people start attacking your mother lets see how funny it will be

1 Like

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by YorubaAssasin: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
NkitaAla:
[s][/s]
lol keep making fool of yourself

The better you expose your nuisance behaviors and antics to them, the better. angry

At least, there's a reason your 10 other accounts were banned, right? grin

We'll keep eyes on you... cool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Maldini212(m): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
We all know gals smell down there

Why single this gal out for ridicule

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Vs Chris Brown - Who Wore It Better? (pictures) / Osita Iheme Training With Emmanuel Emenike (photos) / Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.