Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits (40647 Views)

"I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by shamecurls(m): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
midnight newspaper wants to feel relevant too
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Beat123(f): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
Story! If she has body odor! Teach her to bath well. All this rubbish over covers it up

1 Like

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by styless(f): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
see marketing strategy o
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by VillageElder(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
Na bad mouth go kill you lol
demelza:
Someone has booked to press bréàst all in the name of removing tatto.

This one don book to remove body odor.

Nyash nko? Dem don book dat one? grin grin
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by NkitaAla: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
YorubaAssasin:

The better you expose your nuisance behaviors and antics to them, the better. angry

At least, there's a reason your 10 other accounts were banned, right? grin

We'll keep eyes on you... cool
[/s]
you talk too much
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Divit(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
igwegeorgiano:
Body odour my foot. It all a publicity staunt

I don’t think so. Coz the girl sounded like a broke down person when addressing her fans yesterday. You can obviously see that she’s been crying ever after her eviction. I like the girl but i hate her personality, and i feel pity for her coz the trauma of being bullied by the whole world isn’t something that can be ridden of so easily and it may lead to Great Depression which can eventually make someone like her to want to take her own life.
So sad. I hope she learn and change after this whole scenario.
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2019

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by srclark: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
Incandescent:
Thank you Dabota.

You're way better than the millions of idiots who claim to be religious yet very toxic
no need to thank her why is she using the girls situation to get attention there are alot of young teenagers (at the puberty stage) she sees everyday one or two tips on how to take care of themselves is not bad she can even go as far as buying roll on monthly for them it is only 300 make she keep her useless kit
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by NkitaAla: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Don't mind anybody my boy grin grin grin grin.
Nobody can send you away from this forum. You will be here every day doing the work your village people gave you.

Now, get back to work. Daily target must be met.
[/s]
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
The 'Kicker' of the headline looks funny to me sha grin
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by NkitaAla: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

grin grin grin
Yea, that's how we roll. Keep the pace my boy.
Today is almost gone, daily target must be met,
[/s]
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Enemyofpeace: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
nairalanduseles:

I rather have body odour ....than be judgemental and attack someone ...... typical Nigerians no conscience it seems ok to attack someone u dont know...if people start attacking your mother lets see how funny it will be
yinmu #teambodyodour tongue tongue
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Dinho20(m): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
WOMEN AND BODY ODOUR

ANYWAYS

SUCH IS LIFE

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by SocialJustice: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
Everybody is cashing out with Tacha's name in the guise of helping her.
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by alaira(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
[
[s][/s]hr]
demelza:
Someone has booked to press bréàst all in the name of removing tatto.

This one don book to remove body odor.

Nyash nko? Dem don book dat one? grin grin
sad
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by NkitaAla: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

grin grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by purples25(f): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
She is just human like everyone else. She has faults like everyone else. There should be a limit to the insults.
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tacha who did you this thing?? See as favor is just pursuing you. Wetin?
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by nasirujj(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
Man help Women, women only help themselves.
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by stagger: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tell the lady in question to take better care of her personal hygiene.

Which one is make up?
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by NkitaAla: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
ola33t:
[s]

[s]You're not moved with tears about your life, but you're moved with tears about a show raking in millions, mean't to sponsor spoilt brats who are popularised by jobless folks like you, and would gather lots of money and endorsements after leaving the show, while you will still be here striking out posts grin grin grin grin.

Your village people no dey sleep at all. grin[/s]
[/s][/s]
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Wuno29(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
Like seriously this thing don pass joke...na in direct insult abi wetin..nawa oo shocked
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Icaretoo: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tacha don turn UNICEF child were everybody one help..
Has anyome ever wonder why a person who they allegy say she be "runs gal" has body odor
Maybe thats d cross for their success

Baba say make them no baff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Training With Emmanuel Emenike (photos) / Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' / Olamide Looking Dapper In Fitted Ankara Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.