Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits (40653 Views)

"I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by NkitaAla: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by mdchikezie(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
ITS SO FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ARE MAKING HER LIKE SHE IS AN INNOCENT VICTIM. NOBODY NOW TALK ABOUT HER UNRULY BEHAVIOUR IN THAT HOUSE........ SMH

1 Like

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Xclusiveme: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tacha is a living a dream of fulfilment. Sometimes unfortunate happenings happen for a reason. No matter the critics, u re gonna be favoured by someone.
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Xclusiveme: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
Social media has changed this world and made a drastic mess. We are now blind to differentiate between right and wrong and good and evil. Human perception isn't justified any longer by good deeds instead ill mannerism
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Omeleyi: 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tacha don suffer for dis people hand... Dead careers are being resurrected by her misfortune... Help dem abeg
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by bluefilm: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nonsense!

Everyone wan use the bitch shine...

Everyone, except me!
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Chubhie: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
omenka:
Dude is a disgrace. Imagine someone who came from absolutely nothing just yesterday, now he's grown so conceited he could even insult someone who has done him no wrong whatsoever.
Don I salute o.
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by shogsman(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
BBM:
The Queen of highlights' The slayer of No leave, No transfer, Khalessi , mother danerys,Mother of dragons, Lamborghini mercy, May you live long. Happy birthday lambo
You’re a jobless fellow
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Eaugusta(f): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
Davash222:
No be insult be this one
As in enh, better one oh
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by explosiveskull(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
omenka:
Dude is a disgrace. Imagine someone who came from absolutely nothing just yesterday, now he's grown so conceited he could even insult someone who has done him no wrong whatsoever.
Only this his act made me to forever resent the guy and he looks like one who won't last in the industry.
I hate the bbn and have never watched it before but all the hate am seeing online cos of the Tasha of a person already made me fall in love and have a soft spot for her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by nextstep(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
Wow... so inadvertently Dabota is also saying that Tacha in her current state needs a full body make over? I can't decide if she's being insulting or truly helpful... hmm.....

1 Like

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Wettoid123: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
Is dabota trying to insult tacha but come to think of it how was she nominated into the bbnaija or they nominated her to come and kill the rest housemate with her body odour.
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by omenka(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Chubhie:

Don I salute o.
Good evening Capo. Believe you've been in good health.
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Chubhie: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
omenka:
Good evening Capo. Believe you've been in good health.
As fit as a fiddle Boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by Blessedhappines(m): 12:02am On Sep 30, 2019
Notwithstanding the recent development in the bbnaija game show that led to the disqualification of one housemate, Tacha still remains the winner of the show for some reasons.
1. The name of the current edition is 'pepper dem", she actually peppered the show and housemates more than any of her colleagues.
2. The game is tagged a "REALITY SHOW", and of all housemates, she was more REAL not HYPOCRITIC or pretending.
3. No youth in Nigeria is void of a weakness. No weakness is better than the other. Before you judge others, put yourself in their SHOE.
4. Her ability to stand against much hatred towards her in the house is a 'BIG LESSON' for many in the world today.
5. Her SELF CONFIDENCE/VALUE should not be negated or mistaken for OVER CONFIDENCE.
6. Nobody is WITHOUT ODOUR. Many servants of God in the bible had the same issue but entered HEAVEN.
7. Those who hate her PASSIONATELY because of her weakness should remember that this SHOW IS A WEAKNESS SHOW judging from some of the things they are allowed to do publicly.
8. Reactions about her disqualification have made her much more popular as the show.
Although I am not a fan of the show, I prayed about this owing to what's trending recently. ...
come let's PRAY...
@@@08031344516
Re: Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2019
hey people! Samsung S7 edge 3gb/32gb (phone is working perfectly) for sale for just #35k
call or whatsapp = zero7zero169611zero1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Training With Emmanuel Emenike (photos) / Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.