Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders (25350 Views)

FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign / Sanwo-Olu: 'If It Was Wike That The CSP Disobeyed..' - Reno Reacts / IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders by budaatum: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
Haviash:
And the toothless national assembly keeping mute...
Thank you! And the judges, religious leaders and everyone else, though some of those "disobey court orders" are somehow.

I was in Northumberland Avenue before El -Zakzaky was released. Pure Pakistanis campaigning, not one single Nigerian amongst them, me self on my way from two pints of Guinness in a pub.

If we don't like the system we got, we change it, but we all know this is a vast improvement on whatever we've had in the past when bubu would imprison your ass for 200 years!

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/apr/01/nigerias-new-president-muhammadu-buhari-is-the-man-who-put-fela-kuti-in-jail

1 Like

Re: Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
the redundant / SELF-SERVING coupist is an irredeemable tyrant!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders by budaatum: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
efighter:

There is only one Commander-in-Chief in Nigeria, his name is Muhammadu Buhari. He is the law. Any other nonentity say any rubbish is a miscreant
Dem fada!

Sai bubu everybodi!
Re: Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders by blozzynonny(f): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
I wouldn't say I'm surprised. We brought it on ourselves

1 Like

Re: Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders by Radicalman(m): 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
More is coming
Re: Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders by Dreadful: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
What about that of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders by Shuugar98(f): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
my Yoruba Muslims brothers and sisters keep seeing baba go slow as their Messiah.. they said the current problem we are facing is caused by Pdp rule.. Apc government is a cause to the people of Nigeria, you all zombies will wake up to reality when herdsmen from chad and Niger finally take over your ancestral land and Muric will be praising Miyetti Allah for a job well done...Yoruba Ronu o

1 Like

Re: Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders by Basher8583: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
JasonScoolari:
-Six times we warned NIGERIANS of the intending calamity they're voting in as President.

-Six times we warned resident ZOMBIES that the affidavit drunkard is a tyrant.

-Six times we warned our SW brothers that Baba Lifeless is using their region to the selfish interest of the North and himself.

-Six times we warned the PRESS that this complete dunce is about to silence the Media. (Print & Electronic)

-Six times we warned religious leaders like Fr. Mbaka that the Kunù guzzling drunkard is a RELIGIOUS BIGOT.

-Six times we warned Aisha that the Cabals will make her look like a WIDOW and beg literally everything down to his dick.

6X.

6 times we warned you to go and have your sanity checked you didn't listen. See yourself.
Re: Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders by Stuffyj(m): 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Buhari is a disaster to this nation. He only honours court judgement when it favours him or his party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders by bid4rich(m): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Haviash:

They should talk so that they can open their file?

You funny Oooo cheesy
Re: Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders by delawal: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
blame d Yoruba's not buhari. upon all their sophistication they fell for that illiterate of a president who knows nothing abt governance . waiting for d Yoruba's to comment.
Re: Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders by Borderless: 12:28am On Sep 30, 2019
Vulcanheph:

I know You always Troll Nairaland looking For Ways to defend your master due to your joblessness...........so please come and tell us What You know .............but then i know You always avoid threads like this.........

Re: Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders by Staro: 12:36am On Sep 30, 2019
Useless people in Aso Rock
Re: Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders by rabbaba1: 5:58am On Sep 30, 2019
Nna i for coment. But if i do they fit ditaine me for DSS or kirikiri. No freedome in nigeria talk of freedome of speech
Re: Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:43am On Sep 30, 2019
dre11:

https://punchng.com/six-times-buhari-has-disobeyed-court-orders/

contenders should know in diz game the rule is there are no RULES!
Re: Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders by themanderon: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
That is what stupid Nigerians deliberately got themselves into.
Re: Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders by nerd51(f): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
ThompsonJoo:
Nerd51
Hi?
Re: Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders by ThompsonJoo: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
nerd51:

Hi?

Baby I miss u
Re: Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders by nerd51(f): 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
ThompsonJoo:

Baby I miss u
Lol, we're in the same school
Re: Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders by frankike1: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Haviash:
Those old fools. They are not free of crime. So they can’t talk.
Re: Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders by ThompsonJoo: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2019
nerd51:

Lol, we're in the same school

tongue
Re: Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders by 0monnak0da: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2023
All incidents of disobedience should be carefully recorded and Buhari held to account when he leaves office

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Visits Ladipo Market (Pictures) / Only Retired Judges Should Handle Election Petition Tribunals - Afe Babalola / What Jonathan, Makarfi, PDP Governors Discussed In Caucus Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.