Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me (47010 Views)

Men Who Are Not Sexually Satisfied With Their Wives... / Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me by Bizzyman: 4:04am On May 25, 2023
I have been away from wifey for about a year due to work. We used to sex chat initially but that has stopped for a while now. She used to to tell me she was horrrnny before, but not in recent 4 months. We are good in every other aspects. She looks after our 2 kids.

Now we are about to be together again permanently, after a year of being away. She has said it to me about 3 times that I should not be angry if she doesn't feel like having sex when we see. I really don't understand what this means. I have asked her why and she said no rwason. Somebody help me. I have no suspicion that she is cheating though. I don't really know what this could mean. Has anyone had this experience before?

Take it for someone who understand Women and Womanese(the coded language women speaks that 99.99% men are ignorant of).

Why did she made mentioned of sex before you even hinted at it?

Plausible deniability...Why? It means sex is already on her brain but she doesn't want it from you?

Question? Who then does she want it from?

Women are not smart as men think. She will leave clues around...DM if you need update...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? / This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children / Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.