Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture (42346 Views)

Stray Bullet Kills 9-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To Islamic School In Kaduna / List Of ‘Torture Camps’ In Ibadan / Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by citadels(f): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
Breeding boko harams in the name of religion

2 Likes

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Kingspin(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
dalass:
North always backwards in everything. They are only best at addiction, torture, religious intolerance, begging, stabbing, ignorance, poverty to mention a few angry angry angry
My problem is not that of backwards but trying to force all of us into it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by tollyboy5(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
Meel:
.. Institutions like this are common in ilorin. It is normally owned by makondoros( turbaned sect).

Children normally present here are stubborn, hardened criminal children. Except for mentally derailed parent, no one will send there wards there on a normal ground. But believe those that send there child there have no choice.

The scholars there, make use of Koranic substances to treat the children. And chained children are children that normally run away. Any child that normally run away from home/theplace will be chained, sometimes beaten and treated with entu( Koranic wash inscripted water). And they will duely observe him till he changes, then unchain him. Any child that succour to them over there and his diligent in the long run will be sent back home.

The problem with the place is that, they children are not well fed and some children there are just stubborn and doesn't have spiritual problem as perceived by the parents. So in the long run, they inculcate the habit of stealing.
YOU ARE A F00L! angry I've always reject Kwara state as a Yoruba state . and would always do.

1 Like

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by xperiencelove(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
Their religion their problem!

1 Like

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Ten06(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
TheSorrowfulMan:
After torturing and training the islamists then they will release them to the public to terrorize communities
What do you expect when you have a traditional ruler as your president?

1 Like

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by GeoAfrikana(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
selemempe:
no. Check neighboring countries without Fulani or Hausa in it. Ghana Benin Togo ivory coast

Is hausa and Fulanis the only tribe they don't have? Definitely not.

Also, there isn't hausa and Fulani in many other undeveloped countries that are even worse than Nigeria. Or is there hausa or fulani in Zimbabwe?

So, bro, it's still a hypothesis
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by smileyoo: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
yet some few lucky northerners who 're able to read & write 'll be in social media boasting dat they 're born to rule.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by rafson37(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
dalass:
North always backwards in everything. They are only best at addiction, torture, religious intolerance, begging, stabbing, ignorance, poverty to mention a few angry angry angry
I find ur comment totally incorrect, the problem with our youth today is that we tend believe anything and everything the media said. U will be surprised to know there are a lot of educated people in the north. there are Almajiris too just like there are alot of prostitutes, yahoo boys and drug dealers in the south

2 Likes

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
selemempe:
remove the north from our country, and solve 70% of our problem

yes na bayelsa will end up becoming Singapore
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
bunch of barbaric and satanic sadists!

3 Likes

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by kayusely70(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
The parents and the operators are culpable

2 Likes

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Daviddson(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
Healthserve , come and see what I told you yesterday.
Daviddson:
Keep calm, bro. As much as I think that the mod who pushed this to FP should have edited it to read "clergymen" and not just pastors, we Christians should be wary of victimization mentality. Biases exist everywhere, even on Facebook and Twitter where American conservatives have been accusing both tech giants of having antichristian agenda. If you were a Christian owning a big social media network such as any of these, won't you also be more sympathetic to Christian users?
Negative topics about Muslim clerics have been on the front page for countless times (and they fall under the Crime section where anyone is free to comment on), and there's no need to cry foul when those about Christians also hit FP
Nairaland is a secular business, and so it's immature for Christians to keep on claiming victimization where none exist.

1 Like

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by ibechris(m): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
Islam is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria and the world over...terrible religion that inflicts pain and horror to both followers and neighbour.

Terrible!Terrible!Terrible!

It is the major reason for under development in the entire northern states. Wherever u see a muslim,get ready for hate and fear which might lead to chaos and killings of innocent people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Anything about that religion, na war. Chei Mohammed you no try at all

ur are very useless go and face ur confuse religion alone
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Alashoalash10: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
lalasticlala:

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-49869804
Things like this still happening in Nigeria, this Islamic system of learning is outright wickedness. Joining the south and the north Nigeria together is bad and evil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by tollyboy5(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
rafson37:
I find ur comment totally incorrect, the problem with our youth today is that we tend believe anything and everything the media said. U will be surprised to know there are a lot of educated people in the north. there are Almajiris too just like there are alot of prostitutes, yahoo boys and drug dealers in the south
prostitution is a lucrative business including yahoo and drug dealers when compared to almajiris. this is the northern problem how can you compare the things with almajiris if you're not in your right mind. undecided in Southwest hausa/fulanis has the highest numbers of beggars and do the dirtiest job for few nairas.. and you say we shouldn't believe what media says about them! angry

2 Likes

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by beauty7: 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
Yes. That is what they do.

In sokoto which I stay sometimes,

parents would bring their children from interior villages to town,

and hand them to these islamic schools.

The children would then become what is known as 'Almajiri'.

They would be studying at the islamiyya and be begging in town.

Some of them would be severely beaten during quoranic citation.

Some of them would suffer severe malnutrition to the end that their heads will have terrible craw craw.

Some of them may not see their parents again.

Some that were brought when they were very small,

may not recognize/remember where they come from when they grow up.

The parents may not even see the children again till death.

Their parents did this because they mostly marry 4 wives and the children are too much to feed.

These things have been going on for the last many years.

LilSmith55:

You mean the same parent that av like 10 other children looking for ways to discharge the rest

3 Likes

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Taiwx(m): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
aboki undecided

1 Like

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by kareemkamil(m): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hausa people are just disgrace to the entire of this country.

1 Like

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by malvisguy212: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
oloriLFC:
You are very right. I read in a newspaper where some of the parents said they knew what was going on and they were satisfied with the way their children were being tortured because those children were stubborn. undecided In my own opinion, I think most of them use the avenue to keep their children away since they (the parents) can't feed them. They just give birth anyhow in the North
one of the children converted to Christianity, the parent send him there.

1 Like

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by midnighter(f): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kennitrust:
I still don't understand what kind of relationship we really have this northerners. Why can't this people sees that we in the southern part of the country have nothing in common with them.

Chaaaaah! What an unlucky relationship with people that doesn't have the words #civilisation and development # in their dictionary.

North are truly, problem of this country.

I wish there is way out to get out!

Just take them as your family members. After all, you cant select them either.
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Meel: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
oloriLFC:
How can a child turn out good after chaining him? What type of corrective measure is that. Maybe that is why people call Muslims imole(imo-lile) that is, forced knowledge. Those that are 'instilling' the discipline, how morally upright are they?

In my little sojourn in life, I don't like criticizing what I don't understand.

I am friends with 3 kids who are now young adults, who are reformed by that place( only one is totally reformed). One has turn out as a cleric, others are thugs but one still has conscience.

I pray God Almighty don't give us kids that defies all forms of parental discipline and control.

1 Like

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Enemyofpeace: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
nazram1:

[s]ur are very useless go and face ur confuse religion alone[/s]
Anything about that religion, na war. Chei Mohammed you no try at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by thunderbyfire: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Animal kingdom....
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by midnighter(f): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
selemempe:
no. Check neighboring countries without Fulani or Hausa in it. Ghana Benin Togo ivory coast

To be sincere all those countries have a considerable hausa population, cote d'ivoire has fulani (fuula). this is our problem in particular
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Gradieu: 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
Most informal Islamic centres are hell to the children that attend them, can remember one behind my house in Lagos lol, the Alfa's cane can reach a child 20 metres away.. And you hear the children reciting Alif baa caa or something of that nature while crying..

2 Likes

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by midnighter(f): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Empiree:
The day nonmuslims in Nigeria emancipate themselves from religious bigotry, only then foreigners may be able to reason with Nigerians. See many comments used this avenue to bash Islam as if Islam is responsible for this, as if the same nonesense didn't happen in other parts of the country?. I am not disappointed at all. I was just talking about to Africa American friend restart who brought up the topic.

I have screenshot some comments here to forward to her to read how myopic Nigerians are

Its an islamic school and youre arguing that islam is not the cause..so whats the cause...?

In what other area of the country does this happen

In fact in what other part of the world do people do this...?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by mrwonlasewonie: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
TheSorrowfulMan:
After torturing and training the islamists then they will release them to the public to terrorize communities
islam and it's propensity for oppression and violence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Orpe7(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
Its a breeding ground for upcoming terrorist

1 Like

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by yawehoverall: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Why can't you mind your business.
We Muslims love it that way.... Things like this is gives us massive erection... We nevjer want to end up like those Westerners

I bet you are not a Muslim
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by freeze001(f): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
Children as young as 5 and 10 were discovered in his dungeon and you talk of media hype? Is there any cry too loud for the rights and safety of children and other vulnerable members of the society? Some of you just low-key, even actively, enable criminal behaviour and violence then turn around to say you are not condoning!
Besides, is this some kind of comparison of who suffer pass? What has punishments in a Command school got to do with people being imprisoned and sexually abused along with forced religious indoctrination? Why do some of you like to act like suffering or hardship is some badge of honour you must brag with to show that what your experience was worse than another's?

GeoAfrikana:
Once again some Nigerians will be here to generalize.

Northerners this...northerners that.

Easterners this...easterners that.

Yoruba this...Yoruba that.

But to be candid, the suffering I went through in Command is beyond all what has been written up there. Shebi na only back tear for this one body.

Shioor.

I hope I'll have time some day to write about what a military school looks like. I'm sure my writing can't do justice to the topic but I'll still try.

I'm not saying it's a nice treatment but the media is just hyping things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Empiree: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
midnighter:

Its an islamic school and youre arguing that islam is not the cause..so whats the cause...?

In what other area of the country does this happen

In fact in what other part of the world do people do this...?
SOKA didn't happen in SW?. Baby factory didn't happen in SS or SE?. Whom did you blame for those?. Underground ritual den discovered somewhere is Lagos/Ogun is what?. Whom did you people blame for that?. Even if this situation is not tagged "Islam school or islamic rehabilitation center", for fact that it happened in the North, you nincompoops would still tagged it "Islamic"

Just because this is allegedly "islamic school" means they follow islam standards?. It was reported they have no license to run the place. So how do you even prove veracity of the entire claim?. Anyways I no longer take Nigeria media serious bcuz by the way next week they may come up with different headline with same pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Carpenter Caught Trying To Use His Neighbors’ Destinies For Money Ritual In Oyo / Policemen Use Horsewhip To Beat Man Viciously (VIDEO) / Photos: Last Moments And Death Of Man Killed By Soldier In Benue (viewer Discret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.