Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture (42355 Views)

Stray Bullet Kills 9-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To Islamic School In Kaduna / List Of ‘Torture Camps’ In Ibadan / Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
freeze001:
Children as young as 5 and 10 were discovered in his dungeon and you talk of media hype? Is there any cry too loud for the rights and safety of children and other vulnerable members of the society? Some of you just low-key enable criminal behviour and violence then turn around to say you are not condoning! Besides, is this some kind of comparison of who suffer pass?
What has punishments in a Command school got to do with people being imprisoned and sexually abused along with forced religious indoctrination? Why do some of you like to act like suffering or hardship is some badge of honour you must brag with to show that what your experience was worse than another's?

What you've heard is just a one side story. Have you heard what the people running the place have to say?

I've had many experiences with the media and I know how capable they are at misquoting and misinformation.

I'm not supporting child abuse in anyway. But I'm saying that it might not be as serious as they paint it to be.

I pray you never witness the wrath of the press.
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by wolebest: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Quranic or Islamic education at its best.......... no academically sound mind comes out of this environment.
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by ahahnow: 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:
In my opinion. I think the parents are hiding something, because how will your child be in an institution and you wont be able to see him or her at freewill ? The parents know something

Know something like what
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Yankee101: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Almajiri system must go for northern nigeria to go forward

You can't hide under religion to abuse kids

You should be castrated...nay...have a milestone strung around your neck and be thrown into the sea...Jesus said it...not me.
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by freeze001(f): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

What you've heard is just a one side story. Have you heard what the people running the place have to say?

I've had many experiences with the media and I know how capable they are at misquoting and misinformation.

I'm not supporting child abuse in anyway. But I'm saying that it might not be as serious as they paint it to be.

I pray you never witness the wrath of the press.

There was a picture of a child with his back injured from whips! You in your first comment downplayed it to just 'tear back'! Should that even happen? Why shouldn't there be outrage? Reports indicate that some of the children have been sexually abused and you say it might not be all that serious? What can be more serious than that? Is starvation and being bound in chains something that isn't that serious to you? There is no justifying these crimes please so just stop!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by LOVEGINO(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
TheSorrowfulMan:
After torturing and training the islamists then they will release them to the public to terrorize communities
true
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by midnighter(f): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
Empiree:
SOKA didn't happen in SW?. Baby factory didn't happen in SS or SE?. Whom did you blame for those?. Underground ritual den discovered somewhere is Lagos/Ogun is what?. Whom did you people blame for that?. Even if this situation is not tagged "Islam school or islamic rehabilitation center", for fact that it happened in the North, you nincompoops would still tagged it "Islamic"

Just because this is allegedly "islamic school" means they follow islam standards?. It was reported they have no license to run the place. So how do you even prove veracity of the entire claim?. Anyways I no longer take Nigeria media serious bcuz by the way next week they may come up with different headline with same pictures

You have a point, but educate me. What are the islamic standards and why is it that they seem to value learning Qur'an over a practical education?

even if in this instance, these people are not following islamic standards why do islamic elements seem always to move against progress and open dialogue, why
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Empiree:
The day nonmuslims in Nigeria emancipate themselves from religious bigotry, only then foreigners may be able to reason with Nigerians. See many comments used this avenue to bash Islam as if Islam is responsible for this, as if the same nonesense didn't happen in other parts of the country?. I am not disappointed at all. I was just talking about to Africa American friend restart who brought up the topic.

I have screenshot some comments here to forward to her to read how myopic Nigerians are

Lol, dumb fellow everywhere. Only that you are the one sending the message and you are also the one replying the message. Lol why is it that everything about you Muslim is just fake like this.

Instead of this idiot to face the issue, he's here blaming Christian for there foolishness.
Last I check the place is called and Islamic school so what did you expect? Or are you not among those fool that take joy in blasting Christianity anytime news about pastor surface?
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
Daviddson:
Healthserve , come and see what I told you yesterday.

What's this one saying?

Can you show us a single day that Nairaland don't use to cooked up bad news against Christianity?

You are hypocrite to even think nairaland is neutral, just of recently this useless platform push a news about pastor raping a member, even without a source on the news and you even know the funniest part? The news was push to front page twice, and this troll is telling use that naira land is neutral.

I could remember how naira land use to remove any news degrading Islam in the platform, have experience it twice when a news about how Islamic cleric are raping and molesting there female was push to front page and also brought down immediately. So what are you saying.

For you to even claim you are a Christian show how dumb you are. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by SOFTENGR: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
ISLAM-A-BAD is the capital of Pakistan
Very very baaaaad! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
nazram1:

ur are very useless go and face ur confuse religion alone

Lol, which one is more confuse than the one that chain human being just like the way those useless Arab that brought the Islam to your forefathers do chain them. Lol.

You can't be a Muslim and Still be sane
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
Empiree:
SOKA didn't happen in SW?. Baby factory didn't happen in SS or SE?. Whom did you blame for those?. Underground ritual den discovered somewhere is Lagos/Ogun is what?. Whom did you people blame for that?. Even if this situation is not tagged "Islam school or islamic rehabilitation center", for fact that it happened in the North, you nincompoops would still tagged it "Islamic"

Just because this is allegedly "islamic school" means they follow islam standards?. It was reported they have no license to run the place. So how do you even prove veracity of the entire claim?. Anyways I no longer take Nigeria media serious bcuz by the way next week they may come up with different headline with same pictures

What's this idiot saying?

Just a question.

1. When did Islamic school that getting licence?

2. You are a fool to even compare soka and baby factor to your useless terrorist breading site.

This idiot don't even know that 70% of those working in soka are your useless Muslim brothers. And I'm Still looking for how baby factory take relate to religion.

You people are just too dumb to see beyond your useless Islam, if Islam receive half of the critics that Christianity receive on Nairaland, Nairaland would have been force to shut down. So what is this troll saying.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Gracesofar(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:
In my opinion. I think the parents are hiding something, because how will your child be in an institution and you wont be able to see him or her at freewill ? The parents know something

No that's the way it works. The almajiri or yaro like we call them up north might leave as far as sokoto for kaduna at the age of 4 and will be sent to Islamic school to become future imams etc even though most of them do learn a trade as well. They fend for their set in the day and go back to the school at night where they sleep after the night prayer drill. In the morning again around 8 they will leave the school and go fend for their sef which ever way. While some pple think its a bad idea, I actually see some good side in it. It teaches the kids responsibility at a tender age. Its only the males that go to the so called Islamic school while the females stays at home to learn the role of a woman.

Though this particular school went berserk by chaining the legs of the kids etc. But the almajiri thing to me is a good one where most kids learn responsibility at a young age though it has its bad side as well. And less I forget after some years, they will graduate and become Alfas. Then they can go home to meet there parents. Though they go during festive seasons too.
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by highbee02: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
Meel:
.. Institutions like this are common in ilorin. It is normally owned by makondoros( turbaned sect).

Children normally present here are stubborn, hardened criminal children. Except for mentally derailed parent, no one will send there wards there on a normal ground. But believe me those that send there child there have no choice.

The scholars there, make use of Koranic substances to treat the children. And chained children are children that normally run away. Any child that normally run away from home/theplace will be chained, sometimes beaten and treated with entu( Koranic wash inscripted water). And they will duely observe him till he changes, then unchain him. Any child that succour to them over there and his diligent in the long run will be sent back home.

The problem with the place is that, they children are not well fed and some children there are just stubborn and doesn't have spiritual problem as perceived by the parents. So in the long run, they inculcate the habit of stealing.

Close your stinking mouth, I was born and brought up here in Ilorin. I can vouch that we don't have such in Ilorin. Oloriburuku, oniro
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by 1Sharon(f): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
Gradieu:
Most informal Islamic centres are hell to the children that attend them, can remember one behind my house in Lagos lol, the Alfa's cane can reach a child 20 metres away.. And you hear the children reciting Alif baa caa or something of that nature while crying..

Ok this almajiri thing? For boys only right? And do the kids live there?
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Anything about that religion, na war. Chei Mohammed you no try at all

yes na war! and ur gost holy fire didn't spare even u...
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Gentlemanforyou: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Gracesofar:

No that's the way it works. The almajiri or yaro like we call them up north might leave as far as sokoto for kaduna at the age of 4 and will be sent to Islamic school to become future imams etc even though most of them do learn a trade as well. They fend for their set in the day and go back to the school at night where they sleep after the night prayer drill. In the morning again around 8 they will leave the school and go fend for their sef which ever way. While some pple think its a bad idea, I actually see some good side in it. It teaches the kids responsibility at a tender age. Its only the males that go to the so called Islamic school while the females stays at home to learn the role of a woman.

Though this particular school went berserk by chaining the legs of the kids etc. But the almajiri thing to me is a good one where most kids learn responsibility at a young age though it has its bad side as well. And less I forget after some years, they will graduate and become Alfas. Then they can go home to meet there parents. Though they go during festive seasons too.

Are you even listening to yourself In a sane society how will you leave your kids at the age of 4 to gi learn how to fend for themselves because your dick is too busy making kids you cant care for ?? Mr man I dont think you have a child if not you wont be talking like this and if you infact have a child already then you should be ok the government watchlist, sending your kids away at age 4 or even 8 or 10 self is pure stvpidity and nonsense , your kids especially your male kids needs to learn a lot from you. Learn how to be a man from their father and not learn how to beg money from strangers or be forced in a stupid prayer drilling or koranic as you call it. I hope my kids and your kids never cross path... just saying . No hard feelings
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, which one is more confuse than the one that chain human being just like the way those useless Arab that brought the Islam to your forefathers do chain them. Lol.

You can't be a Muslim and Still be sane

idiot! dumb followers who their pastors uses their urine or what so ever on them in the name of washing their sins, which sins when they them selves are satans.

you can't be Christine and be using your brain
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Empiree: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
midnighter:

You have a point, but educate me. What are the islamic standards and why is it that they seem to value learning Qur'an over a practical education?

even if in this instance, these people are not following islamic standards why do islamic elements seem always to move against progress and open dialogue, why
Do you judge Islam based on this alleged incident whilst ignoring other standard islamic schools?. You don't see other licensed and transparent Muslim schools out there?. If by using this incident to judge entire religion and it's adherents, then, "education" that you guys received is useless and the future of the country is not bright.

Indeed, Nigerian politicians are reflection of their people vice versa. I will not dignify the other guy with my reply. He retorted to insults because he's unsecured illiterate.

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Gracesofar(m): 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
Gentlemanforyou:

Are you even listening to yourself In a sane society how will you leave your kids at the age of 4 to gi learn how to fend for themselves because your dick is too busy making kids you cant care for ?? Mr man I dont think you have a child if not you wont be talking like this and if you infact have a child already then you should be ok the government watchlist, sending your kids away at age 4 or even 8 or 10 self is pure stvpidity and nonsense , your kids especially your male kids needs to learn a lot from you. Learn how to be a man from their father and not learn how to beg money from strangers or be forced in a stupid prayer drilling or koranic as you call it. I hope my kids and your kids never cross path... just saying . No hard feelings

Well, I wish you well but try to discern things before rushing to conclude. I stayed in the north and am just trying to give you a clue on what the Islamic school is all about etc. Am not even a Muslim or an Hausa man am a Yoruba man. Anyways, see you at the top. And my kids and yours will Cross path at the top insha Allah.

PS am not married so I don't HV a child yet and learn to take a chill pill to understand peoples point of view and respect it. Mugode baba

1 Like

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by realstars: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
We are looking, this is another set of bandits, well trend, and are released to the world.
THE SHOW BEGINS FROM HEARE.
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Enemyofpeace: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
nazram1:

yes na war! and ur gost holy fire didn't spare even u...
Anything about that religion, na war. Chei Mohammed you no try at all
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by midnighter(f): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Empiree:
Do you judge Islam based on this alleged incident whilst ignoring other standard islamic schools?. You don't see other licensed and transparent Muslim schools out there?. If by using this incident to judge entire religion and it's adherents, then, "education" that you guys received is useless and the future of the country is not bright.

Indeed, Nigerian politicians are reflection of their people vice versa. I will not dignify the other guy with my reply. He retorted to insults because he's unsecured illiterate.

With all due respect, you are just as bad as the people you are lambasting because you are taking shelter in ignorance and avoiding the truth.

I specifically asked, apart from this incident, why Islam seems to be at the forefront of all sort of unthinkable agendas. I asked you to enlighten me since you seemed to think that I had misunderstood the situation.

Instead of thinking up something reasonable tell me, you went back and started talking about the OP when i already conceded that you have a point.

How can our education be useless? Are we the ones going around the entire world murdering people!?

Why cant you be honest and admit that your religion, or certain interpretations of it, has and is the cause of a lot of terrible problems all around the world? Why cant you people work on reforming it into a less harmful version instead of being defensive every time somebody asks you a question?

Thats when we're even allowed to ask, since it seems nobody is allowed to approach you or say anything without first swearing allegiance to your god smh
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Ay92(m): 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Once again some Nigerians will be here to generalize.

Northerners this...northerners that.

Easterners this...easterners that.

Yoruba this...Yoruba that.

But to be candid, the suffering I went through in Command is beyond all what has been written up there. Shebi na only back tear for this one body.

Shioor.

I hope I'll have time some day to write about what a military school looks like. I'm sure my writing can't do justice to the topic but I'll still try.

I'm not saying it's a nice treatment but the media is just hyping things.
Had my national youth service at a command school and I can attest to what you said. Not a place to send a child you love.

1 Like

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by midnighter(f): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
nazram1:

idiot! dumb followers who their pastors uses their urine or what so ever on them in the name of washing their sins, which sins when they them selves are satans.

you can't be Christine and be using your brain

see this one! you cant be "Christine" and using your brain, so you guys are Jennifer using your brains?... what did they use to wash the children in the OP?

by the way, that thing they sell to you guys and call zamzam water, do you know all the poisons they mix inside there before you pour it on yourselves? mtchew!
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Empiree: 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
midnighter:

With all due respect, you are just as bad as the people you are lambasting because you are taking shelter in ignorance and avoiding the truth.

I specifically asked, apart from this incident, why Islam seems to be at the forefront of all sort of unthinkable agendas. I asked you to enlighten me since you seemed to think that I had misunderstood the situation.

Instead of thinking up something reasonable tell me, you went back and started talking about the OP when i already conceded that you have a point.

How can our education be useless?Are we the ones going around the entire world murdering people!?

Why cant you be honest and admit that your religion, or certain interpretations of it, has and is the cause of a lot of terrible problems all around the world? Why cant you people work on reforming it into a less harmful version instead of being defensive every time somebody asks you a question?

Thats when we're even allowed to ask, since it seems nobody is allowed to approach you or say anything without first swearing allegiance to your god smh
Your parents have wasted millions of naira sending you to school. In 21st century some people still think like this shows Nigeria can never ever move forward when the people can't see beyond their nose.

My God, this generation is a waste. I don't even know why people are saying they need youth politicians or youth president. Let's just keep maintaining those old politicians. I give up on Nigeria. I have highlighted your stupidity.

If you know you know
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Crayfish09: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
dalass:
North always backwards in everything. They are only best at addiction, torture, religious intolerance, begging, stabbing, ignorance, poverty to mention a few angry angry angry

They also lead in things like drug trafficking, yahoo, prostitution, piracy, robbery, child trafficking and cultism
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by midnighter(f): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
Empiree:
Your parents have wasted millions of naira sending you to school. In 21st century some people still think like this shows Nigeria can never ever move forward when the people can't see beyond their nose.

My God, this generation is a waste. I don't even know why people are saying they need youth politicians or youth president. Let's just keep maintaining those old politicians. I give up on Nigeria. I have highlighted stupidity.

If you know you know

You refused to answer the other guy for insulting you, yet you insult another

I wonder which of the angels on either of your shoulders is going to record that deed.

Rubbish! Better go and sleep so you can wake up early to pray Fajr and then go out into the world and insult more people in the name of Most Magnificent
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by dalass(f): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
Crayfish09:

They also lead in things like drug trafficking, yahoo, prostitution, piracy, robbery, child trafficking and cultism

Worreva
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by koolaid87: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Islam breeds terrorism
Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by Stefaniebo(f): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
freeze001:
Children as young as 5 and 10 were discovered in his dungeon and you talk of media hype? Is there any cry too loud for the rights and safety of children and other vulnerable members of the society? Some of you just low-key, even actively, enable criminal behaviour and violence then turn around to say you are not condoning!
Besides, is this some kind of comparison of who suffer pass? What has punishments in a Command school got to do with people being imprisoned and sexually abused along with forced religious indoctrination? Why do some of you like to act like suffering or hardship is some badge of honour you must brag with to show that what your experience was worse than another's?

God bless you sis. you literally took the words out of my mouth. "if we hear your own suffering would that stop the torture going underground". Na who no get story?

1 Like

Re: Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture by engrchykae(m): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
el rufai the evil midget of kaduna.
these northern leaders are the most wicked on the planet.
in case you dont know,they are blending these children who will come out to the society with revenge in their heart.
these are semi finished goods ready for boko haram to complete work.
i will advice the youths in the north to run to the south and find something doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos / Men Who Lured Lady To Hotel And Killed Her After Rape, Arrested. Photos / Kidnap Gang Member Shoots Member In Error While Attempting To Kill Victim (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.